wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

14 Pages123>»
Fountain Enterprises Programme - FEP
kingfisher
#1 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 12:02:01 PM

I ran across this over the weekend. Any one with details about the group? their site is not telling very much.... http://www.fep-group.com

I hear one share is 500k only!!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Tommy
#2 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 2:05:22 PM

We had discussed this sometime back. Check this rink http://www.wazua.co.ke/f....aspx?g=posts&t=2391
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
BGL
#3 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2012 6:41:54 PM

Has anybody at Wazua dealt with or has any experiences with Foundation Enterprises Programme (FEP).Here is their website http://www.fep-group.com/

Please share this info or email me on [bgl.inc.1(at)gmail.com]
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
josiah33
#4 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2012 8:36:59 PM

Ask aemathenge of wazua and of FEP Subsidiary.
BGL
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2012 9:03:00 PM

I have joined the likes of @aemathenge on this FEP train. When the hype has cooled down it may join the sleeping giants like MURAMATI. But let us wait and see. In the world of hyped investments i invest what i can loose. Actually the board comprises upright people in the society, regarding their business prowess i do not know.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
aemathenge
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2012 9:06:15 PM

BGL
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2012 10:41:57 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Welcome aboard.

Nilipima ikaingiana! I went for only 1 share if i am convinced i will add another share. Lakini they are too ambitious kuliko hata vision 2030! You look at what is in the plans and at times it can only happen in dreamland or wonderland.

pariah
#8 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2012 11:25:57 PM

BGL wrote:
Has anybody at Wazua dealt with or has any experiences with Foundation Enterprises Programme (FEP).Here is their website http://www.fep-group.com/

i saw another thread where you are a member? there are three threads on FEP running at the moment. Whats up?
BGL
#9 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:01:03 AM

pariah wrote:
BGL wrote:

i saw another thread where you are a member? there are three threads on FEP running at the moment. Whats up?

Yes i am a member (i made the decision to join the crew after some background check in Feb 2012). But honestly if you want info on FEP @aemathenge will answer all your questions.
provicky
#10 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 6:23:25 PM

Hi people,i have read through the threads and yes FEP is alive and kicking and it is no ponzi scheme or anything close.

The crazy returns are very realistic.It is exactly what the other companies like Equity went through PPO and IPO.The reason why most of us are surprised is because we are on the side of buying shares...not selling.If you were on the other side, you'd be talking different.

These are things that are only discussed in 5 star hotels and then the ordinary Kenyans come in at IPO level.

The REAL opportunity here is to be an Anchor Investor/Founder Investor in an upcoming bank.

The FEP Group CEO will be doing presentations from tommorow Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday at Nairobi Baptist Church from 5:30pm.

For anyone who doubts anything about FEP, please make sure you attend the meetings.

P.S
I invested last year March(2011) in FEP and iam currently working with the Technology company....and yes we have done an overhaul of the old website which we will be uploading the new one soon.
Hunderwear
#11 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 7:05:02 PM

most ponzi schemes start off from or have some church backing coz here peoples guards are down...am not saying this is one just drawing parallels from history
provicky
#12 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 7:23:20 PM

@Hunderwear,I don't despise your opinion.It is true that FEP's foundation are on Kingdom Principles.It is quite unfortunate that in the past the Church has faltered especially in Investments.
However FEP started in 2002 and is working on a 13 year vision to have the above mentioned by 2015 then go IPO in 2016.

We currently have offices in 18 Counties so far including Meru,Kisumu,Mombasa,Kericho,Kirinyaga,Nyeri,Nakuru,Kitale among others....

It is funny that majority of Kenyans only want to get in very late yet people in FEP started investing in 2007 to date and now we are issuing the 3rd and last generation share which will close by Dec 15th 2012 or before.

When we get the DTM, we will be on the acceleration lane and many things will change.

It is interesting to see how the trend has always been.....Companies do IPO to raise alot of money to expand their reach.By 2015, FEP will be in at least 40 counties in Kenya and will not spend alot of money in expansion but in other profitable activities for the Investors.

The truth is the some of the first generation billionaires e.g Njenga(R.I.P) and Michuki(R.I.P) is slowly exiting and the current crop is made up of the likes of James Mwangi Equity, some guys in Family Bank, Co-op Bank and the guys of Transentury.

In the next few years from 2016 onwards, FEP is gonna be a household name and will have created Billionaries and Millionaires.

Question is which side will you be,a customer or an Investor?

Hunderwear
#13 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 8:17:33 PM

provicky wrote:
@Hunderwear,I don't despise your opinion.It is true that FEP's foundation are on Kingdom Principles.It is quite unfortunate that in the past the Church has faltered especially in Investments.
However FEP started in 2002 and is working on a 13 year vision to have the above mentioned by 2015 then go IPO in 2016.

We currently have offices in 18 Counties so far including Meru,Kisumu,Mombasa,Kericho,Kirinyaga,Nyeri,Nakuru,Kitale among others....

It is funny that majority of Kenyans only want to get in very late yet people in FEP started investing in 2007 to date and now we are issuing the 3rd and last generation share which will close by Dec 15th 2012 or before.

When we get the DTM, we will be on the acceleration lane and many things will change.

It is interesting to see how the trend has always been.....Companies do IPO to raise alot of money to expand their reach.By 2015, FEP will be in at least 40 counties in Kenya and will not spend alot of money in expansion but in other profitable activities for the Investors.

The truth is the some of the first generation billionaires e.g Njenga(R.I.P) and Michuki(R.I.P) is slowly exiting and the current crop is made up of the likes of James Mwangi Equity, some guys in Family Bank, Co-op Bank and the guys of Transentury.

In the next few years from 2016 onwards, FEP is gonna be a household name and will have created Billionaries and Millionaires.

Question is which side will you be,a customer of an Investor?

how much is one share
provicky
#14 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 8:30:57 PM

@Hunderwear the 3rd generation share started selling in January 2012 at 200k and it accrues a 5% premium every month.

The payment is in 20 months up to August 2013(well about 16 months now)

Those who bought in January paid 10k deposit then 10k for Jan and continue paying 10k every month till Aug 2013.

If you want to pay lumpsum its still okay.

The month of FEP renews every 15th so that means if you want to purchase between now and 15th of April, you will pay Kshs. 54,678 deposit which includes the premium of the previous months then you pay 10k for next months till Aug 2013.

If you want to pay lumpsum that will be Kshs 214,678.

P.S You can either buy the full unit of 200k or half unit of 100k or quarter unit at 50k or an eigth at 25k.

All the above follow the same payment schedule i have done above and all of them also have FINANCING AVAILABLE.

YES, you can get financing for any of our products either through the FEP Sacco(you deposit a third) or the Micro Credit(you deposit 20%) then they buy for you the share and you pay the loan in either 18 months or 12 months.

The SACCO attracts a 1% interest on the loan(12% annually) while the Micro Credit attracts 1.5%(18% annually).
provicky
#15 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 8:35:26 PM

There are brochures that have the schedule and you can grab them at either our town office at Rehema Hse 5th Flr or our H.Q @ Kilimani Business Center(as i have earlier indicated in my previous post) or Ngong Professional office 4th Flr.

We will also put this info in the new website which is in the final touches.

All the registration forms and schedules of payment will be available on the website.
provicky
#16 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 8:48:25 PM

Oh yeah we recently did the groundbreaking of our first 4 star hotel in Sagana....http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/InsidePage.php?id=2000051996&cid=159&currentPage=2

provicky
#17 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 8:55:38 PM

I would strongly urge each one of you who would like to be on the lower right of the Cashflow Quadrant (the I) to join us tommorow, Wednesday and Thursday at Nairobi Baptist Church to hear from the Vision bearer himself where we have come from, where we are and where we are going.

Also it would be a good opportunity for those who just want to engage their intellect and get to learn more than the little we know about stocks,investments and shares.

This is a whole different ball game which has been hidden for a long time to the big boys only in 5 star hotels but for the first time you will get to hear the real secrets of the greatest powerhouse in the service industry ....THE BANK.

Come and come with a friend.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 5:30 pm Nairobi Baptist Church.
Hunderwear
#18 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 9:53:03 PM

where is this Nairobi Baptist Church?
provicky
#19 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 9:55:37 PM

Nairobi Baptist Church is on Ngong Road just after Daystar University.

You're welcome.
provicky
#20 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 10:00:30 PM

My number is 0725690651 just in case of any clarifications.