wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

teachers strike?do you support it?
'user'
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 04, 2011 7:15:53 PM

I think teacher have legitimate reasons for their strike tommorow
.why was money that could be used to employ more teachers diverted to pay mp taxes.some teachers in my londokwe village are handling 80 pupils in a class.I know one who became mad and eventully died after resorting smoking tea leaves to deal with work related stress(cigarattes and bhang could not help it).I support their strike do you?

2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
ali
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 04, 2011 7:37:59 PM

When do they plan to start the strike? I am nt so sure abt the timing. Why tie the strike to money used to pay taxes?
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
Njung'e
#3 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 7:32:59 AM

I support and hope that i get the chance to go out in the street and tell Kibaki's government what it needs to hear even if it means throwing a few stones in the direction of BP and Harambee house.It is immoral to rob the contingency fund to pay the MPigs tax arrearsSad .....This is screwing tax payers and i also congratulate KEPSA for standing up against this greedy manouvres... ..GO TEACHERS GO!....
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
mukiha
#4 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 8:17:43 AM

Is employment of additional staff part of their collective bargaining agreement with the TSC? I doubt it.
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.