wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<34567>
Pot Belly ! Kitambi...how do I make this flatter?
Ryko
#81 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 11:03:48 AM

Thank you for your wonderful guide..
I can follow it strictly, but i am missing the cannabis how do i get in touch..
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
Angelica _ann
#82 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 11:07:55 AM

Ryko wrote:
Thank you for your wonderful guide..
I can follow it strictly, but i am missing the cannabis how do i get in touch..

I can deliver from Migori email me please ......
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
FRM2011
#83 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 11:53:22 AM

vky wrote:
Anyone looking to cut down body fat should try the following:

1.keep your total daily carb intake at below 100g when starting out then gradually reduce it to 75g then bottom out at 50g, your protein intake should remain moderate dependent on your fitness goals.

2.Increase you intake of good quality healthy fats, eg. Nuts, fatty meats, avacados etc.

3.To address the effects of the increased fat intake on gut health, Fibre is key, lots of Fibre, to achieve this try my favorite Fibre rich smoothie by blending 100g of soya bean powder, 100g of pure cocoa powder and 100g mix of sesame and Chia seeds add peanut milk to this and blend, the smoothie though not great tasting will give you over 45g of soluble and insoluble Fibre this will cleanse your pipes of the fatty gunk.

4. Intermittent fasting, your meals should be consumed during a certain period of time say you have all your meals between 12pm and 8pm thereafter no eating, for best results aim for 12-16hrs of fasting everyday.

5. Do some resistance training at least four times a week and one day for cardio work.

6. If you use cannabis, take three hits off a blunt after your workout and three more hits after your first meal.

7. Invest in a good quality probiotic supplement, good ones have atleast 10 billion cultures per tablet, this will keep your gut in good health.

8. Sleep well, at least 8hrs of quality deep sleep, cannabis can help with this if you find it difficult to sleep.

If you try the above you will put your body in a state of ketosis and you will be shocked how fast and easy you can get rid of the extra pounds.
A word of caution, if you begin a ketogenic diet you will experience a slump in energy, this is normal as your body gets accustomed to using fat as energy instead of carbs.

I have used the above strategy on a few chaps that I train and the results pleased the said chaps so if you want a final cashout out of kitambi/umbita sacco give it a try.

If you have a pre existing condition talk to your doctor and research widely before changing your diet.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause This post is just the one.

I am hoping the initiator of the thread, @incognito, alisaidika.
T-Bag
#84 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 11:55:48 AM

I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
kayhara
#85 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 12:49:02 PM

But sustain-ably you can't gymn or exercise forever or consistently , or diet for very long before giving up or giving into temptations, but you can adjust potions and and kick out some stuff like bread, sugar in tea, Ugali,chapati, spaghetti, etc try eating until you are not hungry, don't eat until full in islam (correct me if I am wrong) the prophet advised that you should eat 1/3 food, 1/3 water and the rest should be air, or in this case smoke from the herb mentioned above.
To Each His Own
Angelica _ann
#86 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 1:02:21 PM

kayhara wrote:
But sustain-ably you can't gymn or exercise forever or consistently , or diet for very long before giving up or giving into temptations, but you can adjust potions and and kick out some stuff like bread, sugar in tea, Ugali,chapati, spaghetti, etc try eating until you are not hungry, don't eat until full in islam (correct me if I am wrong) the prophet advised that you should eat 1/3 food, 1/3 water and the rest should be air, or in this case smoke from the herb mentioned above.

Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Lolest!
#87 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 1:06:58 PM

kayhara wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
wewe utapatikana na Imam Doti

Ramadhan imeisha, he can deal with you now

Quote:
try eating until you are not hungry,

^^did you mean eat only when hungry?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Swenani
#88 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 1:52:51 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
washiku
#89 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 3:04:50 PM

#PersonalExperience

Mine used to be the size of 10litter water tank. A big one in deed. When sitted at work, there used to be no gap between me and the table. Ilikuwa zile unaweza lift up and down. Fortunately, I was able to drastically reduce it, in fact I could say I was able to eradicate it. There is currently a huge gap between me and the desk these days, I can finally close the buttons of my suits, I reduced inches from 44-46 to 34. I dropped from 120kgs to current level range of below 90.

Experience: Aerobics/Running alone wont help much. If you insist on this approach to exercising, you will keep losing weight and you will gain it as soon as you do not exercise; for my case even a week was enough to get me back to misri. Further, if you insist on aerobics alone, you shed weight yes but you just become a smaller version of the overweight guy you were. No toning, muscles hanging all over, a perfect description of the people Alma once described who look ugly when naked.

The best would be to incorporate weight training in your schedule. The weight training should be in such a way that you are lifting weight but doing it fast, such that your heart rate is high for longer periods. That way you burn more fat. The issue is not even to lift heavy initially, start with weight of your capacity, but ensure the intensity is high. Hema ndugu yangu, hema. If its a weight you can lift, go for more reps...10,15,20. Once you realize its getting light, add a level higher and target the same number of reps. You will sweat and build muscles at the same time.

As you progress, you will start getting stronger and you will feel more encouraged to do more. Sometimes I can believe the amount of weight I lift. Deadlift 120kgs these days is my portion. Clean and Jacks of over 60kgs...Sledge hammer dumbell swings of over 30kgs, 50-100 burpees...You can be sure no amounts of aerobics can get you to such levels; yet aerobics can not help you lose as much fat as you will lose lifting such. Thus, aerobics are great for your heart, strength-oriented cardios are great for your overall energy and fat loss.

It takes time. You did not gain the weight in a month, it took years, be patient and focus on being fit. The rest will add. Focus on incremental gains, not on losing 100kgs in two months.

Do not focus on the weight on the scale. I dare say forget that scale. Measure your progress based on how many inches you are losing. You will initially lose weight, but eventually you start adding weight. This is because you are losing fat and gaining muscles. Muscles are heavier than fat. You will therefore be eventually heavier(and stronger) but leaner. You will look smaller, but you will be able to carry your wife upstairs or throw your child up as you play without any struggle. smile smile

Do not compare yourself with others too much. Be disciplined at a personal level and if you do, it doesn't matter how much others have lost or gained. Run your pace, but challenge yourself to the best you can. Remember regardless of how much you work, there is also an aspect of genes, where some lose faster than others, but eventually you all lose.

Finally, it should be fun. Incorporate things you like doing. Could be swimming, dancing, steps etc. Whatever it is, have fun. Get a good trainer. Avoid injuries by mastering the technique. Listen to instructions. Don't rush, especially in weight training. Be consistent. And check your diet. On the diet part, my personal experience has been that I can eat anything I want, just that you don't eat as if all the farmers are working for you. Eat in moderation. I no longer feel guilty if I eat anything, because I have come to learn its all about portions.

Angelica _ann
#90 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 3:16:13 PM

washiku wrote:
#PersonalExperience

Mine used to be the size of 10litter water tank. A big one in deed. When sitted at work, there used to be no gap between me and the table. Ilikuwa zile unaweza lift up and down. Fortunately, I was able to drastically reduce it, in fact I could say I was able to eradicate it. There is currently a huge gap between me and the desk these days, I can finally close the buttons of my suits, I reduced inches from 44-46 to 34. I dropped from 120kgs to current level range of below 90.

Experience: Aerobics/Running alone wont help much. If you insist on this approach to exercising, you will keep losing weight and you will gain it as soon as you do not exercise; for my case even a week was enough to get me back to misri. Further, if you insist on aerobics alone, you shed weight yes but you just become a smaller version of the overweight guy you were. No toning, muscles hanging all over, a perfect description of the people Alma once described who look ugly when naked.

The best would be to incorporate weight training in your schedule. The weight training should be in such a way that you are lifting weight but doing it fast, such that your heart rate is high for longer periods. That way you burn more fat. The issue is not even to lift heavy initially, start with weight of your capacity, but ensure the intensity is high. Hema ndugu yangu, hema. If its a weight you can lift, go for more reps...10,15,20. Once you realize its getting light, add a level higher and target the same number of reps. You will sweat and build muscles at the same time.

As you progress, you will start getting stronger and you will feel more encouraged to do more. Sometimes I can believe the amount of weight I lift. Deadlift 120kgs these days is my portion. Clean and Jacks of over 60kgs...Sledge hammer dumbell swings of over 30kgs, 50-100 burpees...You can be sure no amounts of aerobics can get you to such levels; yet aerobics can not help you lose as much fat as you will lose lifting such. Thus, aerobics are great for your heart, strength-oriented cardios are great for your overall energy and fat loss.

It takes time. You did not gain the weight in a month, it took years, be patient and focus on being fit. The rest will add. Focus on incremental gains, not on losing 100kgs in two months.

Do not focus on the weight on the scale. I dare say forget that scale. Measure your progress based on how many inches you are losing. You will initially lose weight, but eventually you start adding weight. This is because you are losing fat and gaining muscles. Muscles are heavier than fat. You will therefore be eventually heavier(and stronger) but leaner. You will look smaller, but you will be able to carry your wife upstairs or throw your child up as you play without any struggle. smile smile

Do not compare yourself with others too much. Be disciplined at a personal level and if you do, it doesn't matter how much others have lost or gained. Run your pace, but challenge yourself to the best you can. Remember regardless of how much you work, there is also an aspect of genes, where some lose faster than others, but eventually you all lose.

Finally, it should be fun. Incorporate things you like doing. Could be swimming, dancing, steps etc. Whatever it is, have fun. Get a good trainer. Avoid injuries by mastering the technique. Listen to instructions. Don't rush, especially in weight training. Be consistent. And check your diet. On the diet part, my personal experience has been that I can eat anything I want, just that you don't eat as if all the farmers are working for you. Eat in moderation. I no longer feel guilty if I eat anything, because I have come to learn its all about portions.

Great!!!!!! practical, makes sense!!!
kayhara
#91 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 3:22:37 PM

Lolest! wrote:
kayhara wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
wewe utapatikana na Imam Doti

Ramadhan imeisha, he can deal with you now

Quote:
try eating until you are not hungry,

^^did you mean eat only when hungry?

I mean when hungry eat until you JUST stop feeling the hunger,then try and STOP, this can be very hard I know.
To Each His Own
Swenani
#92 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 8:25:59 AM

Kunguta kung kung
obiero
#93 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 4:29:36 PM

Personal experience was to cut off fizzy drinks, processed juices and deep fried foods..

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
deadpoet
#94 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 6:12:21 PM

vky wrote:

1.keep your total daily carb intake at below 100g when starting out then gradually reduce it to 75g then bottom out at 50g, your protein intake should remain moderate dependent on your fitness goals.

2.Increase you intake of good quality healthy fats, eg. Nuts, fatty meats, avacados etc.

3.To address the effects of the increased fat intake on gut health, Fibre is key, lots of Fibre, to achieve this try my favorite Fibre rich smoothie by blending 100g of soya bean powder, 100g of pure cocoa powder and 100g mix of sesame and Chia seeds add peanut milk to this and blend, the smoothie though not great tasting will give you over 45g of soluble and insoluble Fibre this will cleanse your pipes of the fatty gunk.

4. Intermittent fasting, your meals should be consumed during a certain period of time say you have all your meals between 12pm and 8pm thereafter no eating, for best results aim for 12-16hrs of fasting everyday.

5. Do some resistance training at least four times a week and one day for cardio work.

6. If you use cannabis, take three hits off a blunt after your workout and three more hits after your first meal.

7. Invest in a good quality probiotic supplement, good ones have atleast 10 billion cultures per tablet, this will keep your gut in good health.

8. Sleep well, at least 8hrs of quality deep sleep, cannabis can help with this if you find it difficult to sleep.

If you try the above you will put your body in a state of ketosis and you will be shocked how fast and easy you can get rid of the extra pounds.
A word of caution, if you begin a ketogenic diet you will experience a slump in energy, this is normal as your body gets accustomed to using fat as energy instead of carbs.

I have used the above strategy on a few chaps that I train and the results pleased the said chaps so if you want a final cashout out of kitambi/umbita sacco give it a try.

If you have a pre existing condition talk to your doctor and research widely before changing your diet.

hmmm. It seems you've been helping chaps make gainz... all kinds of gainz... using your 8-step formula. Can you elaborate on step 3, and where to procure said powders?
vky
#95 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 9:18:13 PM

deadpoet wrote:
vky wrote:

hmmm. It seems you've been helping chaps make gainz... all kinds of gainz... using your 8-step formula. Can you elaborate on step 3, and where to procure said powders?

cocoa powder i get from amazon uk, the soya bean powder you can get at any supermarket, for even more gainz google 'myostatin' then i can tell you how to tweak your diet for even bigger gainz...
'One headache for famous medieval holy people was that someone might murder you to acquire your body parts for the relics trade'
Swenani
#96 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 10:48:28 PM

obiero wrote:
Personal experience was to cut off fizzy drinks, processed juices and deep fried foods..

Personal experience is to stop eating too much
majimaji
#97 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 5:47:40 PM

vky wrote:
deadpoet wrote:
vky wrote:

cocoa powder i get from amazon uk, the soya bean powder you can get at any supermarket, for even more gainz google 'myostatin' then i can tell you how to tweak your diet for even bigger gainz...

I supply no 6 from Kakuzi hills, pure and natural.
Mike Ock
#98 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 8:28:57 PM

The tip I can give on losing weight is to tackle the mental side of it first. There are a few mental hurdles that need to be overcome before you even think of diet and exercise:

1. Not being honest with yourself about how much you eat.
2. Finding mental comfort in tasty food.
3. Finding being active in daily life(outside of the set exercise time) as something that's beneath you.
Iganamagana
#99 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 7:06:00 AM

majimaji wrote:
vky wrote:
deadpoet wrote:
vky wrote:

I supply no 6 from Kakuzi hills, pure and natural.

I thought the best was from Migori? Where are Kakuzi hills?
creativekaggs
#100 Posted : Saturday, September 02, 2017 6:38:07 PM

Low carb plus sizeable protein and high calorie expenditure weightloss program.

To burn 1 pound of fat, a 3500 calorie deficit is required. To gain 1
pound of fat, consume 3500 more calories than you expend.

Calorie expenditure is a function of BMR and physical activity level.

Human body weight mainly consists of bones, muscle, fat and water. For
every pound of fat stored, 3 pounds of water are stored. Sodium, from
salt, exacerbates or adds to more water retention.

Weight lost can be fat loss, water loss or a combination of both. For
every pound of fat lost, 3 pounds of water is lost. Muscle loss is
discouraged. A diet and exercise approach is the best program.

If you want to lose weight pretty fast, train and diet like in a 'boot camp'.

In my weightloss program, I took low carbs, restricted sugars (even
from fruits) and walked briskly, walking as if late to go somewhere,
for atleast 3hrs on a flat path or route with hilly stretches. I did
this atleast 5 days per week.

This walking route takes over 18,000 steps or strides which is well
over the 10,000 recommended daily steps. Hence the high 'forced'
calorie deficit and weightloss.

A treadmill workout with varying gradient can also achieve the same quick and guaranteed fat burn.

Generally, walking briskly for 2 hrs or jogging for 45 mins or 10,000
steps daily can burn 2800 calories in a week. With the right diet and
a calorie deficit, this can also yield some weight loss.

Below is my meal plan.
Breakfast.
2 or more cups of tea with milk restricted to one teaspoon sugar per
cup. No other carb.

Lunch
1 banana plus 'one other'.
One other is 1 boiled egg or handful peanuts or small avocado or any
other small fruit.

Dinner
1 cup or 250ml french beans.
1 bunch of spinach with stem.
1 average tablespoon coconut oil eg kentaste from tusys or naivas.
1 tomato
150ml by volume or 1/2 cup of githeri.
100g or 6 small pieces of meat.

Boil the meat, then add githeri and coconut oil. Throw in all the
veggies and half cook them to a 'crunchy' feel.
Barely cook the veggies. No salt is added.

Take that dinner everyday like you would take a dose of medicine.
To spice the meal, occasionally add 1/4 cob roast maize kernels and mix
everything together.

Drink atleast 2 litres of water daily.

Mid-morning or mid-afternoon or after dinner, drink tea if need be.

Snack on limited peanuts and other nuts when hunger pangs strike.

Avoid alcohol, cakes, soda, candy or sweets, artificial juices and any other junk carbohydrates.

Githeri can be replaced with any other restricted carb eg rice,
ugali, chapati but in small equivalent quantities.
From experience, these don't go well with all the ingredients above.

This weightloss program requires willpower and a high level of discipline.

Sit back and see/watch/feel your body drastically and 'magically' shrink!!!

After 100 days of religiously following this program, with few rest
days, weight dropped from 94.3kg to 73.1kg. Last weighed this low over
20 years ago! Weight loss of 21.2kg. BP dropped from 149/84 to 133/81.
BMI dropped from 30.79 obese class I to normal weight BMI 23.87 at
175cm tall.
A 'body age' reduction of atleast 15 years while rekindling gait,
posture and stamina.