wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<23456>»
Pot Belly ! Kitambi...how do I make this flatter?
wanyuru
#61 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 10:51:10 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
1) Drink hot water. Lots of it - especially after meals. Never take cold drinks after a hot meal - you can Google the effects of this.

2) Swim. Best exercise. Works on all muscles.

3) Jog. Fast enough and far enough to break a sweat. When the body needs energy fast it breaks down the stored fat.

4) Squats. Start with 100, increase to 200 after a week then 300.

5) Colon Cleansing. I understand it's invasive. They put small pipes you know where the 'spray' warm water into your intestines. Apparently we have ALOT of food residues stuck on the intestine walls and the contribute to the size of the kitambi. You will still have to work on the fats.

Afadhali nikae na nayo, The thought of some dude inserting pipes in my bottom??? someone give me a beer
incognito
#62 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 11:23:22 AM

wanyuru wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
1) Drink hot water. Lots of it - especially after meals. Never take cold drinks after a hot meal - you can Google the effects of this.

3) Jog. Fast enough and far enough to break a sweat. When the body needs energy fast it breaks down the stored fat.

5) Colon Cleansing. I understand it's invasive. They put small pipes you know where the 'spray' warm water into your intestines. Apparently we have ALOT of food residues stuck on the intestine walls and the contribute to the size of the kitambi. You will still have to work on the fats.

Afadhali nikae na nayo, The thought of some dude inserting pipes in my bottom??? someone give me a beer

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Excelsior
cmk
#63 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 1:32:13 PM

@ wanyuru..send the word beer to 3902
Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do-
Voltaire
Dash
#64 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 2:54:02 PM

Nothing like spot reduction. You can do even a million sit ups but nothing will happen. You will develop that muscle '6pac' structure but it will be hidden under all that adipose. Only aerobics and resistance will work. Unfortunately, genetically men loose their belly fat last and it is the hardest part to go. If you want to see small results, cut out beer kabisa kabisa and red meat. Avoid white simple carbohydrates at all costs and go for complex carbohydrates. With if you add exercise to this, you will see amazing results.
Experience talking. But its a lifestyle change so its one of the hardest things you will do
Impunity
#65 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 3:57:57 PM

Alo wrote:
My Hubby reduced his by greatly changing his eating habits, kick out blueband and other related stuff, mboga mingi ugali kidogo, white meat kiasi, red meat normally thought to be cholesterol rich, Pombe out, take tea instead. Jog or just do something that makes you sweat enough daily. "Airport landing is the most strenuous job a man can do" i remember My Biology teacher telling us. So Land as many times as you can but to your one and only airport. Good luck

The airport can get worn out and so you may require extra landing fields.
Shame on you Shame on you
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Tommy
#66 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 4:41:22 PM

Also try to add some honey,cinammon and hot water in the morning 30minutes before breakfast. This helps to increase the rate of metabolism in the body. Check this out
http://www.weight-loss-a...innamon-for-weight-loss/
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
Foz00
#67 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 6:14:06 PM

incognito wrote:
Foz00 wrote:
use supplements - fat burners that contain caffeine for energy and raising your BMR in addition to gym and eating. read-up bodybuilding.com

Supplements? Ever used 'em? I hear this things can decide to go berserk on your body.

i use & sell and my clients are happy with their results. supplements wont harm you coz either way you consume them from foods just in small amounts.
incognito
#68 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 11:03:01 AM

Obesity can cause Diabetes. Erectile dysfunction could be a complication of diabetes. Diabetes can cause damage to blood vessels and nerve endings in the penis causing impotence. It's estimated between 35% and 70% of men with diabetes will have at least some degree of impotence in their lifetime.

Sad Pray Pray Pray Sad
My manhood is under threat! Mchezo kwisha. Kitambi lazima iishe!
Excelsior
Lolest!
#69 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 11:33:36 AM

Scientists have discovered a new effective weight loss technique. Turn your head to the right, then to the left. Repeat this excercise several times when offered food.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
MaichBlack
#70 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 2:26:15 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Scientists have discovered a new effective weight loss technique. Turn your head to the right, then to the left. Repeat this excercise several times when offered food.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Bure Kabisa!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
incognito
#71 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 2:48:38 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Think Think Does turning the head up and down have the same weightloss effect? Especially when offered some well roasted goat ribs.. Anxious
Excelsior
MaichBlack
#72 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 2:56:54 PM

incognito wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Think Think Does turning the head up and down have the same weightloss effect? Especially when offered some well roasted goat ribs.. Anxious

That would lead to a disease known as kutolandiosis airpotica which gradually develops to IhaveAFriendiosis threadiosis. Chunga maisha!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
incognito
#73 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 3:02:58 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
incognito wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

That would lead to a disease known as kutolandiosis airpotica which gradually develops to IhaveAFriendiosis threadiosis. Chunga maisha!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Let us not go there. Landing remains my utmost motivation for losing the beer gut...looks are secondary!
Excelsior
VituVingiSana
#74 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 4:22:38 PM

Alo wrote:
So Land as many times as you can but to your one and only airport. Good luck
Lakini, if that airport is closed when the landing lights are off... Can I divert to other airports at night? Then return the next day in the morning?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Njung'e
#75 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 5:03:10 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Alo wrote:
So Land as many times as you can but to your one and only airport. Good luck
Lakini, if that airport is closed when the landing lights are off... Can I divert to other airports at night? Then return the next day in the morning?

I know of a dude who tried.Two days later,he came home only to find a truck in his compound,a few of his brother-in-laws and some tough looking mohines....Don't guess!.They had not come for the furniture and wifey's belongings no.Pray Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Lolest!
#76 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 1:25:38 AM

wanyuru wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Coolio
#77 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 7:16:42 AM

Try Chia seeds
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
Gakware
#78 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 9:12:10 AM

Impunity wrote:
Alo wrote:
My Hubby reduced his by greatly changing his eating habits, kick out blueband and other related stuff, mboga mingi ugali kidogo, white meat kiasi, red meat normally thought to be cholesterol rich, Pombe out, take tea instead. Jog or just do something that makes you sweat enough daily. "Airport landing is the most strenuous job a man can do" i remember My Biology teacher telling us. So Land as many times as you can but to your one and only airport. Good luck

The airport can get worn out and so you may require extra landing fields.
Shame on you Shame on you

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I guess this is the kind of stuff that brought me back to wazua!!!

The past is the past, you either run from it or learn from it!
vky
#79 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 10:31:29 AM

Anyone looking to cut down body fat should try the following:

1.keep your total daily carb intake at below 100g when starting out then gradually reduce it to 75g then bottom out at 50g, your protein intake should remain moderate dependent on your fitness goals.

2.Increase you intake of good quality healthy fats, eg. Nuts, fatty meats, avacados etc.

3.To address the effects of the increased fat intake on gut health, Fibre is key, lots of Fibre, to achieve this try my favorite Fibre rich smoothie by blending 100g of soya bean powder, 100g of pure cocoa powder and 100g mix of sesame and Chia seeds add peanut milk to this and blend, the smoothie though not great tasting will give you over 45g of soluble and insoluble Fibre this will cleanse your pipes of the fatty gunk.

4. Intermittent fasting, your meals should be consumed during a certain period of time say you have all your meals between 12pm and 8pm thereafter no eating, for best results aim for 12-16hrs of fasting everyday.

5. Do some resistance training at least four times a week and one day for cardio work.

6. If you use cannabis, take three hits off a blunt after your workout and three more hits after your first meal.

7. Invest in a good quality probiotic supplement, good ones have atleast 10 billion cultures per tablet, this will keep your gut in good health.

8. Sleep well, at least 8hrs of quality deep sleep, cannabis can help with this if you find it difficult to sleep.

If you try the above you will put your body in a state of ketosis and you will be shocked how fast and easy you can get rid of the extra pounds.
A word of caution, if you begin a ketogenic diet you will experience a slump in energy, this is normal as your body gets accustomed to using fat as energy instead of carbs.

I have used the above strategy on a few chaps that I train and the results pleased the said chaps so if you want a final cashout out of kitambi/umbita sacco give it a try.

If you have a pre existing condition talk to your doctor and research widely before changing your diet.
'One headache for famous medieval holy people was that someone might murder you to acquire your body parts for the relics trade'
Lolest!
#80 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 10:53:11 AM

vky wrote:
Anyone looking to cut down body fat should try the following:

1.keep your total daily carb intake at below 100g when starting out then gradually reduce it to 75g then bottom out at 50g, your protein intake should remain moderate dependent on your fitness goals.

2.Increase you intake of good quality healthy fats, eg. Nuts, fatty meats, avacados etc.

3.To address the effects of the increased fat intake on gut health, Fibre is key, lots of Fibre, to achieve this try my favorite Fibre rich smoothie by blending 100g of soya bean powder, 100g of pure cocoa powder and 100g mix of sesame and Chia seeds add peanut milk to this and blend, the smoothie though not great tasting will give you over 45g of soluble and insoluble Fibre this will cleanse your pipes of the fatty gunk.

4. Intermittent fasting, your meals should be consumed during a certain period of time say you have all your meals between 12pm and 8pm thereafter no eating, for best results aim for 12-16hrs of fasting everyday.

5. Do some resistance training at least four times a week and one day for cardio work.

6. If you use cannabis, take three hits off a blunt after your workout and three more hits after your first meal.

7. Invest in a good quality probiotic supplement, good ones have atleast 10 billion cultures per tablet, this will keep your gut in good health.

8. Sleep well, at least 8hrs of quality deep sleep, cannabis can help with this if you find it difficult to sleep.

If you try the above you will put your body in a state of ketosis and you will be shocked how fast and easy you can get rid of the extra pounds.
A word of caution, if you begin a ketogenic diet you will experience a slump in energy, this is normal as your body gets accustomed to using fat as energy instead of carbs.

I have used the above strategy on a few chaps that I train and the results pleased the said chaps so if you want a final cashout out of kitambi/umbita sacco give it a try.

If you have a pre existing condition talk to your doctor and research widely before changing your diet.

That pitch for cannabissmile