wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages<12345>»
Pot Belly ! Kitambi...how do I make this flatter?
incognito
#41 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 4:28:40 PM

Alo wrote:
My Hubby reduced his by greatly changing his eating habits, kick out blueband and other related stuff, mboga mingi ugali kidogo, white meat kiasi, red meat normally thought to be cholesterol rich, Pombe out, take tea instead. Jog or just do something that makes you sweat enough daily. "Airport landing is the most strenuous job a man can do" i remember My Biology teacher telling us. So Land as many times as you can but to your one and only airport. Good luck

Applause Applause Applause Applause There is hope!
Excelsior
incognito
#42 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 4:31:56 PM

fakemoney wrote:
Join an Aerobic class. Easy and fun than hitting the gym. get in the groove. Don't be too expectant it takes a while but after a 2 to 3 months you start seeing and feeling the effects.

Your normal trousers becomes big you need to adjust the belt.

Once your body becomes accustomed and resistance levels are high, you can commence hard work out on stomach. You can do roller...... high level workout focusing on tumbo muscles.

Its hard but in a year or so you see the results.

Thanks mate. Straight to the point.
Excelsior
incognito
#43 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 4:37:49 PM

iKenya wrote:
There is nothing like spot(tumbo tu) reduction, you essentially have to start living ehalthier, eating good food and ulitmately making exercise an intergral part of your life..

On how long, i think its Njunge or someone who stated that "Take the time it has taken you to gain the weight/develop kitambi, multiply by two and you will hve the duration it will take you to loose it...."

My-2-pap-cents...

I guess i cant do it in two months then. All the same i will start.
Excelsior
Intelligentsia
#44 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 4:45:25 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Or you could wait for the male version of slimpossible.

I hear there are those who really try to fatten but in vain; akitembea nikama mtu walking on toothpicks.

they now want FATPOSSIBLE introduced.
TAZ
#45 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 4:58:35 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

I hear there are those who really try to fatten but in vain; akitembea nikama mtu walking on toothpicks.

Life is funny, I know several people who for long been trying to fatten lakini mwili imekata.

@ Incognito.....What i'll advise is that you just do some kidogo exercise (jog or swim) and watch what you eat. Don't try so hard because you might get frustrated and make things even worse. You don't have to be size ya mhindi to be healthy.
Magigi
#46 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 5:36:14 PM

...Stop eating crop fertilizer - manure and all will be well!!!
vinii
#47 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 5:41:23 PM

bwenyenye wrote:
Get yourself a roller... just do 20 everyday and report back after 21 days. Halafu, punguza sahani.... I get shocked when, on the rare occasion I visit a joint for lunch, to see how mtu mmoja is served food for like three people. Most shocking is that the guy actually demolishes it... ni kama kula mkate mzima peke yako... to see for yourselves, visit any joint that serves 'traditional foods' kama kosewe..

..mkate mzima should not be a big deal for a grown up African Man..but on a serious note, age is also an important factor, if you are over fote then you have an uphill task brother coz you are dealing with 'mature' fat..shida hio
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
rryz
#48 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:34:40 PM

Njung'e wrote:
haiyaa wrote:
incognito wrote:
Ok, i have been in denial. Sucking it up, wearing big baggy Tshirts, etc. But, the truth is: I have got a major pot belly. A serious "kitambi"

Wazuans, is there a way i can make this flat in two months? I dont want a six or eight pack...just a flatter one.

Maoni tafadhali...Pray

and you are worried . me shida yangu ni kupata hiyo kitambi

Wachana na hiyo kitu....Problem is when you are landing.It acts like a fulcrum...BK!Besides,there is an inverse relation between pot and pine.When the pot ultimately outdoes the owner the pine becomes a pimple.

Ati the pine becomes a pimple....he he he.
Genghis Khan
#49 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:42:08 PM

@incognito, i feel u, mine is shameful... one day i had to unbutton my trousers in the middle of the day and let the zipper and belt shikilia for the rest of the day...

I had actually started swimming on sundays but quit after going 3times...

I want to try the following and see if i can get anywhere by end-year.

1. Swim on sundays at least 3times a month, for 3hrs (baridi inaisha)
2. No lifts for less than 10 floors
3. No supper, I have no one to cook for me so no prob.
4. Try to have kuku instead of goat ribs as much as possible. With lots of mboga & kach - cut off most of the ug/warus/mukimo.
5. Wean off Tusker; Focus on whisky - Vat69/Grants/Black/RedLabel
6. No soda! Water please...
7. No sugar (except in my black coffee, strictly 2 teaspoons)
8. Dance when I get the chance, mpaka 4am nikiweza... landing pia, mpaka 4am nikiweza... I must downgrade my social circles, campus women, 20-24 yrs will help (with the dancing of course).

I'm printing this list, looks like it could work.

I only hope that the kitambi FLATTENS and doesn't SAG when i impose all these SANCTIONS!!!Pray
"I'd rather be lucky than clever... every time!" - ME
"The problem is not what we don't know... it's what we know for sure that just ain't!" - MARK TWAIN
"Space we can recover... time never!" - NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
rryz
#50 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:56:48 PM

Exercise aimed at a specific area is a waste of time, it does not work. Good exercise incorporates the whole body. Therefore mix aerobics with some resistance training. This has worked for me.
Genghis Khan
#51 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 7:03:58 PM

rryz wrote:
Exercise aimed at a specific area is a waste of time, it does not work. Good exercise incorporates the whole body. Therefore mix aerobics with some resistance training. This has worked for me.

True! Exercise does not determine which part of the body the reserves are taken from... I am told its LIFOsmile... last fat deposited is used first...
"The problem is not what we don't know... it's what we know for sure that just ain't!" - MARK TWAIN
Genghis Khan
#52 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 7:08:20 PM

Is anyone a fan of Dr 90210?Sad
http://upload.wikimedia....umescent_liposuction.jpg
kangi
#53 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 8:07:26 PM

rryz wrote:

True, true what is required is determination and discipline.Two and a half years ago,had this things like speakers on my loins-(Yes kama zile za detachable radio), I made a decision to be doing at least 18km per week i.e. 6km every mornin for three days in a week and whenever I achieve that, I reward myself, failure to that, sactions follow by putting in more days the subsequent week to make up for the skipped days.

My biggest fear these days is missing to jog esp knowing how painful it is to start all over again.Get something that is self reinforcing and you will find that gradually hiyo cube moja will disappear.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define your life.
MaichBlack
#54 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 8:14:18 PM

1) Drink hot water. Lots of it - especially after meals. Never take cold drinks after a hot meal - you can Google the effects of this.

2) Swim. Best exercise. Works on all muscles.

3) Jog. Fast enough and far enough to break a sweat. When the body needs energy fast it breaks down the stored fat.

4) Squats. Start with 100, increase to 200 after a week then 300.

5) Colon Cleansing. I understand it's invasive. They put small pipes you know where the 'spray' warm water into your intestines. Apparently we have ALOT of food residues stuck on the intestine walls and they contribute to the size of the kitambi. You will still have to work on the fats.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
cmk
#55 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 7:29:25 AM

Intelligentsia wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

ama akija ama kuenda ni kama sawa..you cannot tell the difference between the front or his hide side..ako too flat,hata nyama za nyuma hana..
Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do-
Voltaire
Foz00
#56 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 8:50:18 AM

use supplements - fat burners that contain caffeine for energy and raising your BMR in addition to gym and eating. read-up bodybuilding.com
incognito
#57 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 10:38:47 AM

TAZ wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Life is funny, I know several people who for long been trying to fatten lakini mwili imekata.

@ Incognito.....What i'll advise is that you just do some kidogo exercise (jog or swim) and watch what you eat. Don't try so hard because you might get frustrated and make things even worse. You don't have to be size ya mhindi to be healthy.

Taz i just want to flatten the tummy kidogo, get a little fit. I dont want to look like a ballet dancer ama a muhindi. :)
Excelsior
incognito
#58 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 10:43:45 AM

Genghis Khan wrote:
@incognito, i feel u, mine is shameful... one day i had to unbutton my trousers in the middle of the day and let the zipper and belt shikilia for the rest of the day...

I had actually started swimming on sundays but quit after going 3times...

I want to try the following and see if i can get anywhere by end-year.

1. Swim on sundays at least 3times a month, for 3hrs (baridi inaisha)
2. No lifts for less than 10 floors
3. No supper, I have no one to cook for me so no prob.
4. Try to have kuku instead of goat ribs as much as possible. With lots of mboga & kach - cut off most of the ug/warus/mukimo.
5. Wean off Tusker; Focus on whisky - Vat69/Grants/Black/RedLabel
6. No soda! Water please...
7. No sugar (except in my black coffee, strictly 2 teaspoons)
8. Dance when I get the chance, mpaka 4am nikiweza... landing pia, mpaka 4am nikiweza... I must downgrade my social circles, campus women, 20-24 yrs will help (with the dancing of course).

I'm printing this list, looks like it could work.

I only hope that the kitambi FLATTENS and doesn't SAG when i impose all these SANCTIONS!!!Pray

Applause Applause I will print my own list and we can report here after two months. When i went shopping for trousers the other day i was really embarrassed. I had to stand in front of those full length mirrors and watch myself try to squeeze into a trouser, while the kitambi hang out almost "precariously". Beer nimeacha. If i have to drink, its either whisky or gin.
Excelsior
incognito
#59 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 10:46:28 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
1) Drink hot water. Lots of it - especially after meals. Never take cold drinks after a hot meal - you can Google the effects of this.

2) Swim. Best exercise. Works on all muscles.

3) Jog. Fast enough and far enough to break a sweat. When the body needs energy fast it breaks down the stored fat.

4) Squats. Start with 100, increase to 200 after a week then 300.

5) Colon Cleansing. I understand it's invasive. They put small pipes you know where the 'spray' warm water into your intestines. Apparently we have ALOT of food residues stuck on the intestine walls and the contribute to the size of the kitambi. You will still have to work on the fats.

Thanks mate. Am borrowing some of these for my to-do list
Excelsior
incognito
#60 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 10:48:17 AM

Foz00 wrote:
use supplements - fat burners that contain caffeine for energy and raising your BMR in addition to gym and eating. read-up bodybuilding.com

Supplements? Ever used 'em? I hear this things can decide to go berserk on your body.
Excelsior