wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages<1234>»
Pot Belly ! Kitambi...how do I make this flatter?
incognito
#21 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 1:27:06 PM

Where is that magic bullet? Iko kweli?
Excelsior
Jus Blazin
#22 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 1:33:22 PM

Lolest! wrote:
20 sit ups per day will do wonders!!

frequency? 2 sit ups per hour for 10 hours ama? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. On a serious note, 20 sit ups per day for how many days/months?
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Lolest!
#23 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 1:51:28 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

frequency? 2 sit ups per hour for 10 hours ama? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. On a serious note, 20 sit ups per day for how many days/months?

Do them till it flattens. Watch your diet too as advised. There are no quick fixes unless you go to Loliondo.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
quicksand
#24 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 1:55:09 PM

Buda. You need hard, gruelling exercise to reduce the kitambi. And reduce the beer (considerably ...as in stay away from those OlePolos nyam chom + beer marathons), but don't cut it out completely. Beer has its purposes too (one of which is to cure stress and depression), no point being fit but insane.
About the exercise, playing soccer 3 or 4 times a week is a good way to start (running is very boring and needs monk-like focus) ...lastly, do not be in a hurry. It could take 6 months, even more to see a minor reduction. If exercise becomes part of you, it will be minimal effort and your physique will improve over time.
Join the club. smile
McReggae
#25 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 2:10:42 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Do them till it flattens. Watch your diet too as advised. There are no quick fixes unless you go to Loliondo.

Wacha mambo ya sit ups, they only work on the stomach muscles....kitambi is excess fat hapo ndani, play football as someone advised or anything that leads you to burn those extra calories!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Lolest!
#26 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 2:15:15 PM

Or you could wait for the male version of slimpossible.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
incognito
#27 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 2:20:40 PM

quicksand wrote:
Buda. You need hard, gruelling exercise to reduce the kitambi. And reduce the beer (considerably ...as in stay away from those OlePolos nyam chom + beer marathons), but don't cut it out completely. Beer has its purposes too (one of which is to cure stress and depression), no point being fit but insane.
About the exercise, playing soccer 3 or 4 times a week is a good way to start (running is very boring and needs monk-like focus) ...lastly, do not be in a hurry. It could take 6 months, even more to see a minor reduction. If exercise becomes part of you, it will be minimal effort and your physique will improve over time.
Join the club. smile

Soccer? Applause Applause I think i could do that.
Excelsior
incognito
#28 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 2:48:18 PM

McReggae wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Wacha mambo ya sit ups, they only work on the stomach muscles....kitambi is excess fat hapo ndani, play football as someone advised or anything that leads you to burn those extra calories!!!

Sawa McReggae. Still waiting to hear some testimonies from wazuans
Excelsior
danas10
#29 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 2:55:53 PM

incognito wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
incognito wrote:
I prefer to believe its an optical illusion.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Optical illusion from your eyes.Seek another pair of eyes....preferably eyes which have been there before and better still,those of an airport ownersmile

I CHOOSE to believe its an illusion. Its easier to live with it that way. smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

bwenyenye
#30 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 3:15:36 PM

Get yourself a roller... just do 20 everyday and report back after 21 days. Halafu, punguza sahani.... I get shocked when, on the rare occasion I visit a joint for lunch, to see how mtu mmoja is served food for like three people. Most shocking is that the guy actually demolishes it... ni kama kula mkate mzima peke yako... to see for yourselves, visit any joint that serves 'traditional foods' kama kosewe..
I Think Therefore I Am
eboomerang
#31 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 3:18:50 PM

incognito wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Buda. ....Beer has its purposes too (one of which is to cure stress and depression), no point being fit but insane...

Where do people get some of this very creative and hilarious punch lines Laughing out loudly Applause

wairegi
#32 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 3:29:50 PM

There is also slim possible. And a cool prize to take home
incognito
#33 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 3:33:02 PM

hebu nielemisheni @ Wairegi and Lolest. What is slimpossible?
Excelsior
incognito
#34 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 3:34:22 PM

bwenyenye wrote:
Get yourself a roller... just do 20 everyday and report back after 21 days. Halafu, punguza sahani.... I get shocked when, on the rare occasion I visit a joint for lunch, to see how mtu mmoja is served food for like three people. Most shocking is that the guy actually demolishes it... ni kama kula mkate mzima peke yako... to see for yourselves, visit any joint that serves 'traditional foods' kama kosewe..

Roller? Will consider that one. smile
Excelsior
incognito
#35 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 3:37:27 PM

eboomerang wrote:
incognito wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Buda. ....Beer has its purposes too (one of which is to cure stress and depression), no point being fit but insane...

Where do people get some of this very creative and hilarious punch lines Laughing out loudly Applause

Try the local pub (Minimum crawling distance)...the only place where everyone gets there fifteen minutes of fame (And a beer gut)
Excelsior
johnnjuguna
#36 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 3:43:11 PM

incognito wrote:
Ok, i have been in denial. Sucking it up, wearing big baggy Tshirts, etc. But, the truth is: I have got a major pot belly. A serious "kitambi"

Wazuans, is there a way i can make this flat in two months? I dont want a six or eight pack...just a flatter one.

Maoni tafadhali...Pray

There is this policeman in Marakwet who due to problems with debts committed suicide by drinking car battery acid and then stabbing himself with a knife in the stomach.

Sorry, wrong thread..........
wanyuru
#37 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 3:43:30 PM

incognito wrote:
bwenyenye wrote:

Roller? Will consider that one. smile

There goes your back!!
fakemoney
#38 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 3:56:45 PM

Join an Aerobic class. Easy and fun than hitting the gym. get in the groove. Don't be too expectant it takes a while but after a 2 to 3 months you start seeing and feeling the effects.

Your normal trousers becomes big you need to adjust the belt.

Once your body becomes accustomed and resistance levels are high, you can commence hard work out on stomach. You can do roller...... high level workout focusing on tumbo muscles.

Its hard but in a year or so you see the results.
iKenya
#39 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 4:04:51 PM

There is nothing like spot(tumbo tu) reduction, you essentially have to start living ehalthier, eating good food and ulitmately making exercise an intergral part of your life..

On how long, i think its Njunge or someone who stated that "Take the time it has taken you to gain the weight/develop kitambi, multiply by two and you will hve the duration it will take you to loose it...."

My-2-pap-cents...
Quote:
Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own...
Alo
#40 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 4:24:00 PM

My Hubby reduced his by greatly changing his eating habits, kick out blueband and other related stuff, mboga mingi ugali kidogo, white meat kiasi, red meat normally thought to be cholesterol rich, Pombe out, take tea instead. Jog or just do something that makes you sweat enough daily. "Airport landing is the most strenuous job a man can do" i remember My Biology teacher telling us. So Land as many times as you can but to your one and only airport. Good luck
"A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her."