Mukiri wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
ku float nayo!

maka wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
ku float nayo!

you are not alone...

sherrif wrote:
Nini hizi sasa.I have been reading kaffir.
Mara kombucha,kombucha scopy,kombucha scooby doo.,smh

danas10 wrote:
am just floating...nini hii? google haisaidii sana. you guys are activating grains??

I wish there was a way of summarizing this without loosing the gist of the matter. I have with me two (easy-read)books 'Gut and Psychology Syndrome' and 'Body ecology diet', which I'd be happy to share with anyone who gives their email.

If I was 'forced' to put it in a sentence... 'ALL DISEASE/CONDITION/ALLERGY ETC STARTS IN THE GUT'. From mental conditions(head) to athletes foot(feet). Your gut-health also affects the health of your husband/wife(sexual partner) and children(fruits of your loins).

It would therefore be in your best interest to ensure your gut is well protected. All these health drinks mentioned, are a cheap way of protecting your gut.... your health... your spouses health(which again affects your own health)... and your children's health.

Weka email yako hapa nikutumie request.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Mukiri
#42 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 3:43:41 PM

Wazuans.. please do not send @Bigchick unpalatable messages when she puts her email!

Whatever happened to 'Mwenye haja huenda ...'? m u k i r i et o u t l o o k dot c m

Proverbs 19:21
quicksand
#43 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 4:31:07 PM

Another speedy path to trim bodies and good health? ....hmmmmm I am sceptical and unapologetic about it.
It all feels very Keyser Soze-esque, too much cloak and dagger...it is as if an avalanche of interest is being set up, and soon to follow, a huge market made up of the gullible.
There is no elixir for health and losing weight; Just the hard graft of lengthy exercise, sensible diet and healthy living - and even then the results are painfully slow. There is surgery, but that is dangerous.
Time will tell.
kingfisher
#44 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 5:17:26 PM

quicksand wrote:
Another speedy path to trim bodies and good health? ....hmmmmm I am sceptical and unapologetic about it.
It all feels very Keyser Soze-esque, too much cloak and dagger...it is as if an avalanche of interest is being set up, and soon to follow, a huge market made up of the gullible.
There is no elixir for health and losing weight; Just the hard graft of lengthy exercise, sensible diet and healthy living - and even then the results are painfully slow. There is surgery, but that is dangerous.
Time will tell.

wewe hacha fitina. we are not in bisness of selling anything to anyone but sharing... both knowledge and resources (ok, knowledge is a resource also)... so if you are interested ok... if you are not then fine, nobody gonna twist your arm, even to receive them free? right?
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Bigchick
#45 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 6:41:42 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Wazuans.. please do not send @Bigchick unpalatable messages when she puts her email!

Whatever happened to 'Mwenye haja huenda ...'? m u k i r i et o u t l o o k dot c m

Thankyou Pastor.Sending the request shortly.

And thankyou for ku tetea mimi.I was about to weka mine here then it suddenly hit me that @Washiku has some photos..........Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
kysse
#46 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 9:47:23 PM

danas10 wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
danas10 wrote:
am just floating...nini hii? google haisaidii sana. you guys are activating grains??

yes my dear, so that they can grow and grow then I can share with you.

hii sielewi how this activation is happening. is it like jack's beanstalk? you only get one and you plant and thats it?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly hee,this is like the gold of ikolomani-difficult stuff to do/get.
kingfisher
#47 Posted : Wednesday, August 07, 2013 5:01:05 PM

@matatamingi.... where are we now?
MatataMingi
#48 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2013 4:43:48 PM

HI @Kingfisher.

It is all GOOD on the Kefir side, though I am being overwhelmed with the amount of Kefir I am producing.

Water grains are TOO many. Did you get yours?

Milk grains were hydrated a week ago - SUCCESSFUL

I will send a detailed report over the weekend

Regards
kingfisher
#49 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 6:44:01 PM

MatataMingi wrote:
HI @Kingfisher.

It is all GOOD on the Kefir side, though I am being overwhelmed with the amount of Kefir I am producing.

Regards

sawa, mimi nasubili hiyo siku... bado pata... will pick both from you... let me know when to come to vipingo...
Mukiri
#50 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2013 2:11:11 AM

@KF and Wazua, I now have some extra WK to share. Put your email if you are interested.

kingfisher
#51 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2013 7:23:00 AM

Mukiri wrote:
@KF and Wazua, I now have some extra WK to share. Put your email if you are interested.

mercgene at gmail dot com
MatataMingi
#52 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2013 5:24:53 PM

kingfisher wrote:
MatataMingi wrote:
HI @Kingfisher.

Regards

sawa, mimi nasubili hiyo siku... bado pata... will pick both from you... let me know when to come to vipingo...

@ Kingfisher.

You are not serious about coming to Vipingo.

Unless you come to the coast often.

You are welcome. Otherwise we will have to find another way.
MatataMingi
#53 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2013 9:39:08 PM

#Kingfisher & @ Mukiri

Arriving in Nairobi lunch time on Tuesday, Oct 22.
With Kefir grains - both water ( if you want ) and Milk.

Didn't want to drive with priceless grains, so coming by air.

Just booked the flights. Locking at accommodation now.

Will send full report tomorrow.

Regards
MatataMingi
#54 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 7:46:55 AM

@ Kingfisher & @Mukiri

Water grains are going WILD. Every 2 days I start with 1/4 cup. After the second day when I strain the kefir, the grains have grown to almost 1 cup.

The milk grains are growing much more slowly.
I will be able to give you guys about 2 tablespoons each. This should enable you to start of with a cup (250 ml)of milk, and within a week to increase the milk to 500ml. Milk kefir takes only a day to get ready.

I will carry these in either small sealed bottles or zip-lock plastic bags with some milk inside. I will put these in my checked baggage.

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES SO THAT WE CAN WORK OUT THE PLANS ON GETTING THESE TO YOU.

Happy healthy living.

Mukiri
#55 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 8:26:50 AM

MatataMingi wrote:
@ Kingfisher & @Mukiri

Water grains are going WILD. Every 2 days I start with 1/4 cup. After the second day when I strain the kefir, the grains have grown to almost 1 cup.

The milk grains are growing much more slowly.
I will be able to give you guys about 2 tablespoons each. This should enable you to start of with a cup (250 ml)of milk, and within a week to increase the milk to 500ml. Milk kefir takes only a day to get ready.

I will carry these in either small sealed bottles or zip-lock plastic bags with some milk inside. I will put these in my checked baggage.

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES SO THAT WE CAN WORK OUT THE PLANS ON GETTING THESE TO YOU.

Happy healthy living.

There are growing wild because of coastal temperatures. Warm weather is a friend of theirs. You can also make them more 'healthier' by feeding them crashed organic eggshells.

And as you sound like a man with a coin or two, try making Milk Kefir using Camel Milk. It doesn't come cheap but the health benefits are astronomical. eg Your madam will thank yousmile

I'm expecting my Kombucha scoby anytime soon. If you'll be in Nairobi in a months(or two months) time, I can give you a 'baby'. However, if you are in a rush but want to give Kombucha a try, there is a guy selling it for 1,500.

I also hope you are making your own vinegar and beet kvass.

mukiri [et] outlook [dot] com

kingfisher
#56 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 8:30:26 AM

@matatamingi...

thank you very much. I am found at mercgene@gmail.com

looking forward to meeting you.
MatataMingi
#57 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 8:53:48 AM

@Mukiri,

The water kefir grains were growing slower when I was using the Bottled mineral water from Nakumatt.
However, I stopped using this water and instead started using my tap water. This comes from a borehole that is situated in the hills at the Vipingo Golf Resort. This water is rich in calcium, lime and other minerals. (Egg shells are calcium). I filter this water, then boil it.
As soon as I started using this water, the growth of the grains went WILD.

Thanks for the email. I will get in touch. I assume you live in Nairobi.
MatataMingi
#58 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 9:02:26 AM

@Mukiri,

The water kefir grains were growing slower when I was using the Bottled mineral water from Nakumatt.
However, I stopped using this water and instead started using my tap water. This comes from a borehole that is situated in the hills at the Vipingo Golf Resort. This water is rich in calcium, lime and other minerals. (Egg shells are calcium). I filter this water, then boil it.
As soon as I started using this water, the growth of the grains went WILD.

Thanks for the email. I will get in touch. I assume you live in Nairobi.
MatataMingi
#59 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 9:06:04 AM

kingfisher wrote:
@matatamingi...

@ Kingfisher,
Thanks for the email address. I will get in touch.

Did you get your water grains, or should I bring these too for you.
kingfisher
#60 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 9:11:52 AM

MatataMingi wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
@matatamingi...

@ Kingfisher,
Thanks for the email address. I will get in touch.

Did you get your water grains, or should I bring these too for you.

bring both please!!!