wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<2345>
RIP Michael jackson
bebeto
#61 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2009 6:27:00 AM

domo domo( karoocy),........http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30940

Neverland Ranch Investigators Discover Corpse Of Real Michael Jackson | The Onion - America's Finest
Source: www.theonion.com
SANTA BARBARA,CA&mdash;During a search for evidence at the Neverland Valley Ranch,investigators discovered a corpse that has been identified as that of Michael Jackson,Santa Barbara police officials announced Tuesday.

.....domo,domo!

be happy!
"The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions" - Alfred adler
Mr.Tea
#62 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2009 6:42:00 AM

@Mainat,
Please note that my opposition here is to anyone who judges others' moral quotient.When it comes to that I am convinced and convicted that we are all grossly unqualified.Otherwise,we are all subjected to judgement on performance from the day we are born.

Patience Pays in Guaranteed Checks
Patience Pays In Guaranteed Checks.
mozenrat
#63 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2009 8:24:00 AM

@mainat...

Your 'holier than thou' attitude does not even allow you to see how ironic your argument is... It is my boss's job to judge my work,it is a judge's job to judge an accused.... But it is neither of their business what club I choose to visit on weekends,none of their business what kind of music I listen to... U call others illogical??? Man,Ur missing the 300 foot pole in thine eye.... I can judge Jackson's music coz he is my entertainer but his sex life,none of my business.... Unless he tries a number on my kids... Then I break his neck!!!!
Wendz
#64 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2009 8:45:00 AM

@All

Who knows what MJ was thinking or going through the last hours of his life? who knows what his conversation with his God was? so,how qualified are we to question what our Good Lord should or should not do to HIS creation? Its a tradition to wish everyone who dies that he may rest in peace,and i dont see any exception with people here wishing the same for MJ. He may have lived an 'Evil' life but even the thief who was crucified with Jesus did too and guess where he went on that last minute? most of those who crucified him believed for sure that he was being weighted for at the other gate apart from the pearl one.... but this was not the case. I am not saying that this is what happened to MJ but no matter what kind of life he lived,you and i can never know where he is right now!!!!! So quit judging him!

@masukuma

May the Good Lord Rest His Majesty the King of Popular Music,Michael Joseph Jackson,in Eternal Peace.

why should the good Lord do this?
And why shouldnt HE?

Some deals are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
Mainat
#65 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2009 9:03:00 AM

Judging is what we do. I am very comfortable being judged whether I'm up to it or not. And I definitely ain't otherwise Jesus won't have died on the cross for me.

Its just we have different value systems. Which is perhaps why we have the leadership we have in Kenya and Botswana/Rwanda have the leadership they have.

In any case,lets agree to disagree. I think he was a paedophile. You think otherwise.

Lets leave it there and go plant trees to slowdown the coming desertification of Kenya

www.mjengakenya.blogspot.com
Sehemu ndio nyumba
Obi 1 Kanobi
#66 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2009 11:06:00 AM

@Mainat

I think the advise everyone is giving you is 'stop flogging a dead horse'

So he hurt your feelings,big deal,but now he is dead. People prefer talking about good memories and learning from the bad one's without necessarily dragging them down mainstreet.

I've noticed the youth in particular coming in to a workplace with a completely outsized notion of their own value and importance... just a thinly-veiled arrogance. May be the credit crunch induced recession is whats needed to remind us all about the value of hard work.... By Anonymous
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
harrydre
#67 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2009 7:21:00 PM

MJ was the greatest and there will never be another king of pop,maina u believed what the media told you. u know bad news sells and the media is out there to make $$$.

MJ was one of the best people out there,giving out to charity and loving people. he was never a child molester and people took advantage of him to exort cash. Long live MJ,Long live the King. You will be greatly missed by all

Don`t let failure go to your heart and don`t let success go to your head
i.am.back!!!!
harrydre
#68 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2009 7:31:00 PM

Mainat,take your ignorance elsewhere. I don't expect SK peeps to reason as you do. MJ was never a paedophile and has never been. all this was malice to take advantage of him. he was even cleared off the allegations. why are u reasoning like a 2yr old?

MJ never had a childhood and I understand why he hanged out with kids. he missed to have childhood days and when he got wealthy,he bought never land and converted it to a kids dreams ideal place. so don't come here and feed us with the media nonsense. only true fans know who MJ was and who he wasn't.

Don`t let failure go to your heart and don`t let success go to your head
i.am.back!!!!
Mainat
#69 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2009 7:57:00 PM

Harrydye- so was OJ.

www.mjengakenya.blogspot.com
Sehemu ndio nyumba
rookey
#70 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2009 1:39:00 PM

ALL THE LOVERS OF HIS MUSIC,GET:

THE MJ STORY
A LIFE IN POP

FOR ONLY 150 BOB
FREE OFFICE DELIVERY..

CALL 0725172440 dialmoviez@gmail.com

LATEST MOVIES & TV SERIES FOR ONLY 100 BOB. FREE DELIVERY

CALL 0725172440 DIALMOVIEZ@GMAIL.COM
planteatingcarnivore
#71 Posted : Monday, July 06, 2009 10:56:00 AM

It's ok to judge,but I'm assuming you have better information than the court that acquitted him did - better than hearsay and speculation that is.

Of course the judicial system is not perfect and of course there is some skew in favour of more prominent media personalities,but the skew is adequately compensated for by nagging doubts and false certainities in the minds of people who believe everything bad and scandalous must be true.

Maybe he did and maybe he didn't,God knows. But he was indisputably one of a kind as an artist.

Life is complex,it has a real and an imaginary part
aemathenge
#72 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2011 8:15:56 AM

One of my most cherished threads on Stocks Kenya.

Finally, I have somebody to blame for the death of the King of Pop http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifier/dr-conrad-murray-found-guilty-death-michael-jackson-211747318.html

Rest in Peace Yours Majesty.
aemathenge
#73 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2014 8:09:10 AM

Happy birthday Michael.

You truly rocked my world.
AlphDoti
#74 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2014 10:14:07 AM

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun ("Surely we belong to Allah (God Almighty) and to Him shall we return")

aemathenge
#75 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 11:52:34 PM

Today, six years ago, you ceased to be.

In your work, however, you live on.

Rest in peace your majesty.
kivairu
#76 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 12:00:42 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Today, six years ago, you ceased to be.

In your work, however, you live on.

Rest in peace your majesty.

Micheal Jackson, never really died. He lives through his music!

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein.
aemathenge
#77 Posted : Saturday, August 29, 2015 7:52:59 PM

Happy Birthday Your Majesty.

You made History. I am glad to lived in its shadow.
Much Know
#78 Posted : Wednesday, January 03, 2018 10:18:46 AM

Michael Jackson Is Finally Free Of All Sex Abuse Cases
Turns out the whole thing was a 'set up' by former disgruntled employees for money, the way this people made me chukia MJ, wajinga sana!:-

Read the Case information on wikipedia: Trial of Michael Jackson
Pray
A New Kenya
aemathenge
#79 Posted : Wednesday, January 03, 2018 10:37:09 AM

Much Know wrote:
Turns out the whole thing was a 'set up' by former disgruntled employees for money, the way this people made me chukia MJ, wajinga sana!:-

Pray

Will it take a War for the Office of the Administrator to incorporate the LIKE button in posts?
Much Know
#80 Posted : Wednesday, January 03, 2018 10:43:40 AM

aemathenge wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Pray

Will it take a War for the Office of the Administrator to incorporate the LIKE button in posts?

Why did illuminati kill such a good fellow using court summons, media, police, matembe, mataptap, pharmaceuticals, money etc, hawa watu!
A New Kenya