wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<1234>»
RIP Michael jackson
Donedeal
#21 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 6:46:00 AM

The MJ has pulled a fast one on all of us,yet again. The Guy,like Elvis,has faked his death.....MJ is just re-inventing himself. A few months ago he converted to Islam but that didn't seem to get the worlds attention so what does he do? Fake his death in order to salvage his fledging empire...The MJ Dead at a nice round age of 50?....I don't think so! The bugger has just bluffed us and whole damned world bought it hook,line and sinker....MJ is most definately the greatest entertainer of our time and his just proved it!

May we live in interesting times!
Wendz
#22 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 7:42:00 AM

@mainat

I would have though that too..... but some of these guys truly loved him even though they have not met him... he touched their hearts i believe... and i can understand their remose here - may be more than they would to RAO and Kibs... I love his music.... i like the guy... even though he had a weird lifestyle.... now more than before,i have to update my music collections with his that i had not bought.... A friend of mine,who is a true fan of MJ called me at 1am to tell me how sad it feels to loose MJ!!! If it was Kibs or RAO,if i called someone at 1am,it wouldnt be necessarily because i am sad,it would be just so that i may be the first one to break the news - we all love to be the first ones to know,dont we?!!!!

Some deals are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
Sober
#23 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 7:45:00 AM

Are you trying to suggest we are duped!?

A likely impossibility is always preferable to an unconvincing posibility.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
FundamentAli
#24 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 7:45:00 AM

Copy paste from yahoo. These guys cannot do better.

',the child star turned King of Pop who set the world dancing but whose musical genius was overshadowed by a bizarre lifestyle and sex scandals,died on Thursday. He was 50. '

Micheal,you were big,you entertained us. The whole world will miss you. Am sure you are in heaven.

Fundamentals + Sentiments = Position
Fundaah
#25 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 7:46:00 AM

donedeal ...meaning?

Rules of the game here:

Before you post anything think.give facts only..It's a serious blog for serious people....Do not insult your brother....respect one another...Just be good

Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
Fundaah
#26 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 7:47:00 AM

@sober .. were we thinking the same?

Rules of the game here:

Before you post anything think.give facts only..It's a serious blog for serious people....Do not insult your brother....respect one another...Just be good

Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
corrector
#27 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 7:54:00 AM

Jackson was a pop star who ruled the world with his voice,a life well lived
mwenza
#28 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 7:56:00 AM

@ Wendz.....If RAO or Kibz dies at 1am,u wud be the first to pass the news bcoz chances r they wont tell us about it until midday.....washindwe!

NEVER HONOUR A PROMISE THAT PUTS YOU AT A DISADVANTAGE!!!
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Obi 1 Kanobi
#29 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 8:26:00 AM

Very sad indeed.

MJ was one of the most iconic men of the 20th century and the greatest,most popular musician/entertainer in the history of man.

As kids I remember the first tape we convinced our dad to buy us was 'Bad'

RIP

I've noticed the youth in particular coming in to a workplace with a completely outsized notion of their own value and importance... just a thinly-veiled arrogance. May be the credit crunch induced recession is whats needed to remind us all about the value of hard work.... By Anonymous
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Sigiriri
#30 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 8:29:00 AM

I will remember MJ,will you?

His songs will be remembered by many. In music,no other star has gained such wide acceptance,adoration and admiration as MJ. Bob Marley got there and also left us too soon. My own list of his greatest hits include 'Heal the world,USA for Africa (collabo),Remeber the times,Dirty Diana,They dont care about us.....woie,aki ni zote.

Poleni kwenu nyote who were fans kama mimi. Tumewachwa na a man who made music we will listen to mpaka sis pia tuondoke - coz all MJ songs indeed timeless!

Dust to dust,ashes to ashes.....tusemeje sisi ila tuyakubali ya Mungu?

Bidii yangu
Renee
#31 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 9:27:00 AM

Funny how we praise the dead & they can&rsquo;t hear any of these extolments&hellip;eish!?

Today,why don&rsquo;t you make someone feel special by giving them praise whilst theyr still alive,c&rsquo;mon guys&hellip;

My I CAN is greater than my IQ
missydear
#32 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 9:35:00 AM

I am happy that his stations are playing his music,facinating unique songs indeed. i am saddened byt his departure i just do not know what to do to express my deepest sorrow.

'To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and
forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.
brav
#33 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 10:04:00 AM

A sing along

There's A Place In Your Heart
And I Know That It Is Love
And This Place Could Be Much Brighter Than Tomorrow
And If You Really Try
You'll Find There's No Need To Cry
In This Place You'll Feel There's No Hurt Or Sorrow

There Are Ways
To Get There If You Care Enough
For The Living Make A Little Space
Make A Better Place...

Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me

If You Want To Know Why
There's A Love That
Cannot Lie
Love Is Strong
It Only Cares For
Joyful Giving
If We Try
We Shall See
In This Bliss
We Cannot Feel
Fear Or Dread
We Stop Existing And
Start Living

Then It Feels That Always
Love's Enough For
Us Growing
So Make A Better World
Make A Better World...

Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me

And The Dream We Were
Conceived In
Will Reveal A Joyful Face
And The World We
Once Believed In
Will Shine Again In Grace
Then Why Do We Keep
Strangling Life
Wound This Earth
Crucify Its Soul
Though It's Plain To See
This World Is Heavenly
Be God's Glow

We Could Fly So High
Let Our Spirits Never Die
In My Heart
I Feel You Are All
My Brothers
Create A World With
No Fear
Together We'll Cry
Happy Tears
See The Nations Turn
Their Swords
Into Plowshares

We Could Really Get There
If You Cared Enough
For The Living
Make A Little Space
To Make A Better Place...

Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me

Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me

Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me

There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me

There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me

You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me

Wow RIP MJ

Usichoke kutafuta salary
aemathenge
#34 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 11:16:00 AM

Renee,you are so right. Jammo,Eli,I take this opportunity to say from the bottom of my heart and soul that you are the best on stockskenya. May the good Lord rest Michael Jackson in eternal peace.

Live hard,die hard.
Mwafrikah
#35 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 11:30:00 AM

R.I.P Jacko!!! You are a true living legend genius,an inspiration to majority of humanity,touched people's spirit in no mean way that no one has ever done in the last Century or in the coming Century!!! There was no one who ever cut across people of walks of life,race,status quo and no one will come near the standards...No words can express his meteoric rise in the world stage where his music was timeless...

=====

Its time we celebrate his life and accomplishment despite the 'Bad' xter that is being portrayed

The fool folds his arms and consumes his own flesh. Better is one handful with tranquility than two with toil and a chase after wind!
xtina
#36 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 11:37:00 AM

@ Renee
u are sooo right,people rarely tell their loved ones how much they love them when they are still alive.....when they die that's when all the words come out.......and go ahead and spend thousands on their funerals......nway,that is 'Human Nature' (hehe)......the first song i heard from MJ was Dirty Diana......well off to galileos tonight,they are havin an MJ evening.....let's celebrate his music.....RIP MJ

Men who are occupied in the restoration of health to other men,by the joint exertion of skill and humanity,are above all the great of the earth. They even partake of divinity,since to preserve and renew is almost as noble as to create.VOLTAIRE.
aemathenge
#37 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 11:51:00 AM

Masukuma,
'If you wanna make the worlda better placetake a look at yourselfand make thatchange....'
Michael Joseph Jackson,The Man in the Mirror

Live hard,die hard.
chris79
#38 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 12:02:00 PM

I wonder if there would be such an outpouring of emotions if our very own Osogo Winyo for instance passed away...

Be the change you want to see in the world...
Jacy26
#39 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 12:14:00 PM

I have never heard of him,who is he? Osogo Winyo that is.

I will praise thee,O Lord my God,with all my heart: And I will glorify thy name forever more. Psalms 86:12
If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love - Maya Angelou
mozenrat
#40 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 12:33:00 PM

@Mainat..... If Kibz or Rao dropped dead right now,I would slaughter a mbuzi and irrigate my friends' throats with pombe... I mourn MJ coz we had a relationship i.e. He was my dance coach and entertainer,just like Othorong'ong'o was and I mourn his death just like I did the latter's.... Why in all that is holy would I mourn Kibz or Rao?? For not paying taxes? For allowing the slaughter of 1,000 of my fellow Kenyans? For insulting me each public holiday? For firing a competent coach and putting in a Mzungu who can't deliver S**t... Nini wewe!!!