wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Arsenal vs manutd
Sober
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 8:49:00 AM

i cant wait. all i know is that there wik be goals tonight

A likely impossibility is always preferable to an unconvincing posibility.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
PONDI
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 8:59:00 AM

much as i loathe manugu,they will overcome diaper boys. everyone who really loves football would want a man-u vrs barcelona final

He who laughs last thinks slowest..
smano
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 9:17:00 AM

As a Man Utd fan,I'll be happy if they reach the finals and hopefully face Barca - after that,may the best team win.

El classico became El Tragico for Real. Without a doubt,Messi is the finest player on earth right now,it's as if the ball is tied to his feet!

smano
BEER IS LIVING PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!
TAZ
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 10:07:00 AM

As an Arsenal fan i would love to see them go through but this will be an extremely hard game to predict the outcome.

The most entertaining finals would be either Man U Vs Chelsea or Barcelona Vs Arsenal..........the red devils and the blues are two teams which are very good at playing defensive football so a final between this two teams (like last season) would be evenly balanced and very cautious.

As for Arsenal and Barca,they are both not very good at defending and get frustrated easily when they can't score....on the other side they play attacking football with short passes..this sort of final would be fast paced.

life is too short to blend in
McReggae
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 10:37:00 AM

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!!

Make money.....then you will enjoy all the fine things in life!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Ric dees
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 10:54:00 AM

I think Arsenal might just come out on top on this one...Arsenal have never lost a CL semifinal in 5 years and at this stage this is Man U's Archilles heel they have lost 3 times at this stage and it's abvious they are the nervous ones..2 goals from Van persie and Adebayor..

Meanwhile i don't see Barca pulling a first one on the blues..the Catalans are depleted at the back and am almost sure the second half will see a strike partnership of Drogba and Anelka..Henry is a doubt but the equaly capable Bojan will start this however is too close to call..Penalties 4 - 2 blues...

Heart is what separates the good from the great - Micheal Jordan.

The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence; it is to act with yesterday's logic.
Soulfood
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 11:02:00 AM

moscow repeat. though as a united fan i'd prefer barca to chelsea. today arsenal will play classic football but results will not be there...kama kawaida.

final score 2-2 at emirates

Great opportunities are not seen with your eyes,they are seen with your mind
mwenza
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 11:07:00 AM

Viva Man-u,this arsenal a.k.a vision 2030 will be put in their rightful place 2nite by the champions of europe. A man-u v/s barca tie will b mouth-watering.

NIKIPATA NALA-NIKIKOSA NALALA
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Ja-Kom
#9 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 11:10:00 AM

Think Arsenal will come out on top of things today.Twill be vintage Arsenal tonight at the Emirates.Predict a 2-0 score to their feva.But,the final whistle ndo huamua.

Wonder why everyone is writing off chelsea???

Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others,faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:9-10
For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous. Romans 5:19
Mr.Tea
#10 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 11:15:00 AM

Everybody comes out on top of something,it just depends on on top of what......Arsene will come out on top of grass while Men United will come out on top of them....

Patience Pays in Guaranteed Checks
Patience Pays In Guaranteed Checks.
mwenza
#11 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 11:21:00 AM

@ Ric dees

eti man-u wil b nervous? since wen did veterans get scared of totos?

Why r u also not telling us that arsenal av never beaten any english side in europe?

NIKIPATA NALA-NIKIKOSA NALALA
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Njunge
#12 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 11:24:00 AM

MMMhhhhm............Am with Arsenal but they must watch their backs when they go forward.Man is most dangerous on counter attack........Tonites game .......2-0 in favour of Gunners.......Hope i don't eat humble pie for breakfast tommorrow.

Guka wa bijuti...
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
mali ya nguvu
#13 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 11:25:00 AM

@TAZ which TV channel do you watch man u playing defensive game......even Arsene Wenger knows Man U is an attacking team otherwise if he sits on his laurels he will see fire from Rooney,Ronaldo,Tevez,Berbatov!

my bet it will be a difficult game but the reds will carry the day!

Peace to all men of Goodwill
McReggae
#14 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 11:26:00 AM

Ric dees.....remember its more than 8 years since Arse n hole beat United by a margin of more than 1 goal in their own backyard......bet this will not be the first time!!!........talking of five years kwni how many times have they played the semi final anyway!!!!!

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!!

McReggae
#15 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 11:39:00 AM

Njung'e.....u've lost very badly on this one!!!

TAZ
#16 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 12:03:00 PM

Last time Man U played Barcelona.the game wasn't as exciting as i had predicted...United were just holding the ball and played with one striker in front (a bit tactical). The final should be played by two teams which are not afraid to attack and push for more than 1 goal.

life is too short to blend in
gabrini
#17 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 12:10:00 PM

Asanali Damu!! but i just hope their backline will be attentive this time round and avoid the mistakes they were committing the last game and the strikers to play with purpose.
The Real Shaft
#18 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 12:21:00 PM

this is the time when......

the arse* hits the nal*......

and guess by who....

boys....

we are going to plant stuff....

my good mboys....

shida kwenyu.....

I'm the real Massey F.....shut your mouth
I'm the real Massey Fergu...... Shut your mouth....
PONDI
#19 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 1:22:00 PM

...please..... regardless of the scores tonight.... we dont want to hear 'mteja ako choo akilia'... dont switch off your damn phones. the winners must be allowed to gloat and rub it in!!

He who laughs last thinks slowest..
The Real Shaft
#20 Posted : Tuesday, May 05, 2009 1:24:00 PM

prediction....

Arse......NAL 1........Man United 3 .......aggregateMan United 4: arse-nal 1....

I'm the real Massey F.....shut your mouth
I'm the real Massey Fergu...... Shut your mouth....