wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Can anyone tell me where my PART 2 on Mars group went.
njugunajohn
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 9:11:42 AM

I have been looking for my PART 2 on Mars group and I can't find it.
Does anyone know where it went?
mukiha
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 9:26:22 AM

Here it is: http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...px?g=posts&m=189034

There is a search function in wazua; all you need is to put in a good key word.
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
'user'
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 9:33:47 AM

njugunajohn wrote:
I have been looking for my PART 2 on Mars group and I can't find it.
Does anyone know where it went?

Njuguna , you thought you won , there are still more questions than answers.

In fact its pulling Kibaki more into the typo circus.

By the way, Njuguna sorry to disgress , do wazuans know that It is Kibaki who brought in the bill that MPS should not pay taxes in 1975?

No wonder kibaki hasnt said a word on the Mps tax payment so far.

Now Kenren started being paid when Kibaki came into to powerShame on you Shame on you .

Treasury says nothing about why they are paying Kenren when Mpigs unanimously declared kenren should not be paid.
I thought it is the Mpigs who must approve such payment!!!!

bkismat wrote:
mukiha wrote:
Impunity wrote:
@Njugunajohn,You are a sick man.

No, @Impunity, watch your language.

@Njugunajohn has given evidence to prove his point and your response is to insult him. Now tell me who is the sick one!

Njugujajohn has given evidence to prove that GOK was conned and it is paying for it very expensively.Why did MO1 not pay.Why is Kibaki's government paying for it?

2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
njugunajohn
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 10:23:57 AM

@user PNU Finance Minister introduces idea of MP taxation in parliament and parliament comes up with a way of ensuring 'Kimunya must go'.

PNU-KANU Finance Minister Uhuru Kenyatta decides it is high time MPs paid taxes due to what has been called 'Kenya's Economic Reality'. He adopts a brilliant strategy to ensure MPs pay taxes. he does this by pushing KRA to demand taxes from MPs and in the due course of time this truth will come out. MPs were found off-guard and they had no time to stop the move as they had done during Kimunya's time.
So, even if it is Kibaki who brought the Bill to stop MPs paying taxes the man has grown both in 'wisdom and stature' since then since it his government that is now pushing for the payment of taxes by MPs.
And again, Kibaki has never said a word about anything, why do you think he needs to say a word about taxes now?
Kenren. You have read the whole story. Whether Kenya was conned or not is beyond the point. We borrowed money from World Bank and IMF and it was all looted by previous regimes. Does that mean we stop paying World Bank and IMF because we were conned by our own leaders?