wazua Sat, May 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
green house sold...thanks for all the offers!
benjackie
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 2:43:04 PM

green house sold...thanks for all the offers!Njun'ge bought the pipes, nostpopping bought the chumas, I forgot who bought the tank....The roof was found somewhere in Mandera and I can donate it to Bwenyenye for being a kind wazua
McReggae
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 2:49:28 PM

Hii kitu imekushoma kweli brother!!!!.....next time don't be so naive venturing into a business, do enough research, it's so juvenile to pay for a green house when you have not put the water source into perspective!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Njung'e
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 2:52:58 PM

Eish....Wacha.....you were seen taking a siesta inside the greenhouse after your lunch.....Na uwache kulala chini.I can donate a safari bed.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
benjackie
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 2:57:41 PM

McReggae wrote:
Hii kitu imekushoma kweli brother!!!!.....next time don't be so naive venturing into a business, do enough research, it's so juvenile to pay for a green house when you have not put the water source into perspective!!!

Mc reggae...thanks for the kind words....yu are so right

benjackie
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 2:59:48 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Eish....Wacha.....you were seen taking a siesta inside the greenhouse after your lunch.....Na uwache kulala chini.I can donate a safari bed.

Njung'e am only responding to kind words...as u are one wazua who has depressed me.....i actually have rat poison on my table now
Njung'e
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:07:27 PM

Are there rats in the greenhouse?......kumbe shida ikingia hafuatwa na wajukuu!....
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
famooz
#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:11:19 PM

hehehe i thought we had added another word to wazua dictionary to go with landing,bombing,caves etc etc...............:))). now i see ni real greenhouses :))
wairegi
#8 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:11:27 PM

We are make mistakes and whoever hasn't let him continue casting stones.

BJ you missed the fun and laughter. Wazua is one big family and they meant no harm. Wendz and leona please encourage the brother and talk to akina Njung'e.
nostoppingthis
#9 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:14:38 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Are there rats in the greenhouse?......kumbe shida ikingia hafuatwa na wajukuu!....

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
nostoppingthis
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:30:45 PM

benjackie wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Njung'e am only responding to kind words...as u are one wazua who has depressed me.....i actually have rat poison on my table now

@BJ, do not loose your life over a roofless greenhouse...there is more to life...look for a new venture for the piece of land....but still look for ways of getting water karibu...
Wambui Roms
#11 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:32:40 PM

benjackie wrote:
green house sold...thanks for all the offers!Njun'ge bought the pipes, nostpopping bought the chumas, I forgot who bought the tank....The roof was found somewhere in Mandera and I can donate it to Bwenyenye for being a kind wazua

Woiiye i wanted a piece of that greenhouse sasa imenipotelea hivyo.. kuna kapiece kamebaki tafadhali i want........
'user'
#12 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:33:33 PM

benjackie wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Just remember to add salt to make it palatable.Add a glass of water and drink it before dinner sleep for 30 minutes for better results .
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
For Sport
#13 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:43:50 PM

The wazua clan is nuts...I've never laughed this hard...
bwenyenye
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:44:12 PM

@ BJ.. You are one hillarious guy! I admire the way you have time to respond to everyones' comments so passionately.

Take time to enjoy the scent of time. Karibu Wazua!
I Think Therefore I Am
leona
#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:06:40 PM

Woishe @Kenjackie.. Dont take these people seriously,infact..dont even respond to them again. Otherwise you'll be all alone anguishing over some cyber related stress smile
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life
kingfisher
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:15:43 PM

Njung'e wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

aki guka you are nuts!!!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
danas10
#17 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:17:23 PM

Njung'e wrote:

unahitaji Pray Pray Pray this has made my day!!!
Elder
#18 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:17:41 PM

@Kenjackie blame @Guka for not selling your greenhouse in one piece. I was interested until he confirmed that what you had was a sheep pen. Then I step out and it is all broken up and gone. Sad Sad

Will you now be selling the land because there is no water there? I heard that water is necessary for residential houses.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
mrs njung'e
#19 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:21:31 PM

Njung'e wrote:

am mrs njung'e as promised......i will support all your quotes.....so this Benjackie.......he has rats on the greenhouse

KulaRaha
#20 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:22:54 PM

I'm looking for a greenhouse...do you have another?
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming