wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
The presidency and motherly love!
Magigi
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 1:52:39 PM

I am a diehard supporter of Raila Odinga and can’t wait for 2012 to have him in state house. But watching the saga surrounding the implementation of basic education and the embezzlement of funds meant for children, I have deeply thought about the heartlessness of men. As best as I can remember, I can’t see any tangible project that a male politician has done out of sacrifice. The little that men have done is simply because it is a duty.

Watching those children deprived of quality education because of graft, I could not help thinking how a mother (Martha) president would behave. When I was growing up my mother would call us when food was ready. She would serve everybody and she would be the last to eat. Sometimes there would be little left for her and she would go back to the kitchen to prepare something for herself. What a sacrifice! What motherly love that was?

Martha Karua is a mother and I would imagine the same motherly love my mother had is the same that she has. A mother watching those children learning in such deplorable conditions would be moved to tears. A man watching those children would wonder why he is wasting time there and would wish to return to Nairobi and meet his friends at Palacino for a beer! Evidence available attest to this. MALE POLITIANS DONT CARE. WOMEN DO.

My ksh shillings are still on Raila...But all my DOLLARS are on Martha Karua. Those are my thoughts. If you dont agree, as Mutahi ngunyi would say, go to Equity Bank and take a loan against them!....
Hebu tuyatafakari hayo na useme.
McReggae
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 2:01:10 PM

Have seen anything remarkebly different from the women who have held different cabinet portfolios from time to time?????
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
famooz
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 2:06:24 PM

@ Magigi,i never got the impression that you were a die hard supporter.....:)))

About Martha,a bit of my Kshs is on her lakini i am re- thinking my stand in light of new information :))
nostoppingthis
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 2:24:43 PM

famooz wrote:

About Martha,a bit of my Kshs is on her lakini i am re- thinking my stand in light of new information :))

Kindly share the information....
@Magigi, motherly love from MK??...stabilizing a family is key...ever wondered why in the village if you are to vie for a political post, utatangaza bibi na watoto....overheard, "kama hawezi chunga bwana, atachunga nchi..."
hoodrat
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 2:29:52 PM

Out of the 5 senior eduaction officials charged with the fraud, two were women!I don't think being a woman makes you any less corruptible.However that being said, we would rather have a woman president than a man.. something to do with motherly instincts or so.
Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today!
Burning Spear
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:02:10 PM

Magigi wrote:
I am a diehard supporter of Raila Odinga.

Thanks for confirming.You have always attacked with bias the other side of coalition.
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
sanity
#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:11:15 PM

@magigi,I think you are generalising issues here..just because some men are uncaring and have no feelings doesnt mean that all men have stone cold hearts..The same applies to women.we do have some women whose inhuman actions would put 'polpot' to shame.I believe what we need is effective leadership irrespective of the gender..someone who will inspire kenyans towards achieving our goals especially eradication of poverty and ignorance(ujinga).I'm not sure I support Martha her actions during/immediately after the 2007/8 elections revealed a hardline side which is not open to compromise...that to me is not a good leader.
Hope is not a strategy
'user'
#8 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:17:13 PM

BS
Here is my pub analysis of Wazuans attitude towards Raila:

The following are the sober Raila supporters of wazua

1.Usersmile
2.Magigi
3.Wendz
4.Nostopping
List inaendelea

They have openly declared support for Raila but not blind fanatics.

Fanatical supporters

1.Apple bees
2.Mcreggae-Is he a relative of Raila If you want to smoke him out mention Raila.
3.????

Strong Haters

1.Simonkabz
2.Njugunajohn
3.Ms Kenya
4.Burning spear
5.Ecstacy
6.Maichblack.

Mild haters Haters
???

Everyone has a reason for his hate or love for the man .
Only that we need to accommodate each other.
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
nostoppingthis
#9 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:21:36 PM

'user' wrote:
BS

1.Usersmile
2.Magigi
3.Wendz
4.Nostopping
List inaendelea

Fanatical supporters

1.Apple bees
2.Mcreggae-Is he a relative of Raila If you want to smoke him out mention Raila.
3.????

Strong Haters

1.Simonkabz
2.Njugunajohn
3.Ms Kenya
4.Burning spear
5.Ecstacy
6.Maichblack.

Mild haters Haters
???

..and this is why I'm yet to see a newspaper that does not mention the man...
freiks
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 3:56:11 PM

Magigi wrote:
I am a diehard supporter of Raila Odinga and can’t wait for 2012 to have him in state house. But watching the saga surrounding the implementation of basic education and the embezzlement of funds meant for children, I have deeply thought about the heartlessness of men. As best as I can remember, I can’t see any tangible project that a male politician has done out of sacrifice. The little that men have done is simply because it is a duty.

Watching those children deprived of quality education because of graft, I could not help thinking how a mother (Martha) president would behave. When I was growing up my mother would call us when food was ready. She would serve everybody and she would be the last to eat. Sometimes there would be little left for her and she would go back to the kitchen to prepare something for herself. What a sacrifice! What motherly love that was?

Martha Karua is a mother and I would imagine the same motherly love my mother had is the same that she has. A mother watching those children learning in such deplorable conditions would be moved to tears. A man watching those children would wonder why he is wasting time there and would wish to return to Nairobi and meet his friends at Palacino for a beer! Evidence available attest to this. MALE POLITIANS DONT CARE. WOMEN DO.

My ksh shillings are still on Raila...But all my DOLLARS are on Martha Karua. Those are my thoughts. If you dont agree, as Mutahi ngunyi would say, go to Equity Bank and take a loan against them!....
Hebu tuyatafakari hayo na useme.

Not really, i thought a woman is a woman, Ngilu gave all to sons, daughters, sons in law, relatives, daughters in laws and list is endless. It all requires being oneself. Though for Raila 'Never touch that' you can see the way he protects corrupt as long as they sing his name
Life is an endless adventure
Magigi
#11 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:29:16 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
famooz wrote:

Kindly share the information....
@Magigi, motherly love from MK??...stabilizing a family is key...ever wondered why in the village if you are to vie for a political post, utatangaza bibi na watoto....overheard, "kama hawezi chunga bwana, atachunga nchi..."

@NST
...Yes, she is a very good mother with kids...not mother of the whole nation like Dr Willy Mutunga!!! Alitangaza watoto kwa Churchill live. If you missed ask Linus Gitahi for a repeat. And yes she is divorced...and that is cartered for in the new constitution....
Magigi
#12 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:32:51 PM

freiks wrote:
[quote=Magigi]
Not really, i thought a woman is a woman, Ngilu gave all to sons, daughters, sons in law, relatives, daughters in laws and list is endless. It all requires being oneself. Though for Raila 'Never touch that' you can see the way he protects corrupt as long as they sing his name

...What Ngilu practised was favouritism/nepotism.
She did not pocket the money. It all went to boreholes in Ukambani, leaving other areas.
Magigi
#13 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:39:41 PM

Burning Spear wrote:
Magigi wrote:
I am a diehard supporter of Raila Odinga.

Thanks for confirming.You have always attacked with bias the other side of coalition.

...And Kalonzo is my Kamba king!!!!...and Hroun Mwau is my MP. I hear Kalonzo will be on Churchill Live today. Dont waste your good money going there. You'd better join @Mnjoro at Castles for a beer and celebrate his birthday. That ould be a better way of spending your evening and money too!
...Asi!!! Do I deslike him that much? Mmhhhh...YES
njugunajohn
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:41:26 PM

'user' wrote:
BS

1.Usersmile
2.Magigi
3.Wendz
4.Nostopping
List inaendelea

Fanatical supporters

1.Apple bees
3.????

Strong Haters

1.Simonkabz
2.Njugunajohn
3.Ms Kenya
4.Burning spear
5.Ecstacy
6.Maichblack.

Mild haters Haters
???

Strong Haters

1.Simonkabz
2.Njugunajohn
3.Ms Kenya
4.Burning spear
5.Ecstacy
6.Maichblack.

Now this is plain wrong.

Show me a single post where I have hated the man. I dare you. Show me a single thread where I have hated the man.

I do not engage in degradatory politics like many wazuans and I never will.

In fact I have nothing against the man. All I know is that I saw him get baptized by Prophet Owuor and to me anyone who is a christian is a sure brother of mine. Notice I never said friend. I said brother i.e. flesh of my flesh and blood of my blood.

Starting discussions concerning Uhuru and Ruto does not automatically qualify me as a RAO hater.

Voting for Uhuru and Ruto does not also qualify me as a RAO hater.

This is the process of democracy. One votes in the person he feels best serves his interests. By choosing Uhuru and Ruto I'll know that within the next five years following the election I will be able to keep my small plot of land in Nakuru.

I know no one will be seeking to burn down my house because a Uhuru-Ruto union will guarantee that no Kale comes after my neck.

So, please expunge my name from your list or I'll sue.
Lolest!
#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:23:56 PM

@ user, no stop is a sober raila supporter? Try criticize him and you'll face nostop's wrath!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:30:16 PM

njugunajohn wrote:
[
By choosing Uhuru and Ruto I'll know that within the next five years following the election I will be able to keep my small plot of land in Nakuru.

Rewarding someone for inflicting violence on you in the past?Shame on you
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Ms Mkenya
#17 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 6:18:08 PM

I am a strong hater? On what do you base that now?
....above all, to stand.
kourtney
#18 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 7:17:38 PM

I think in the kenyan case none of them would suffice regardless of their gender.
luttz
#19 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:23:30 PM

Njuguna something is back. The dude may die from a heart attack because of politics on Wazua.

I also have a soft spot for Martha despite the events of 2007/2008. However, am yet to decide where my vote goes. For me, it has to be the person who will focus on building infrastructure while at the same time making our business environment conducive for business, hata kama ni Bifwoli
"You've never lived until you've almost died; for those who have fought for it, life has a flavour the protected will never know."
njugunajohn
#20 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 9:59:36 PM

Lolest! wrote:
njugunajohn wrote:
[
By choosing Uhuru and Ruto I'll know that within the next five years following the election I will be able to keep my small plot of land in Nakuru.

Rewarding someone for inflicting violence on you in the past?Shame on you

Who said anything about rewards?
This is about survival.
While minding my own business I found myself having a bullseye on my back during the 2007 elections.
Imagine you are busy trying to finish the fourth level on snake eater when suddenly gunshot start ringing all around you.
All this because someone thinks you stole a small plot that you have not even finished paying off.
By making sure RC guys are appeased by electing Ruto I will have some peace for some time within which I'll be able to finish COD MW3.