wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

President Barack Obama will visit Kenya on the 14th of September this year.
madollar
#1 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 11:02:36 AM

what reception will he get are kenyans over the euphoria

.[url=. http://wp.me/p1Vhq-80z] http://wp.me/p1Vhq-80z[/url]
Intelligentsia
#2 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 11:37:57 AM

if this source is credible...then actually he will be passing by since he will be in kenya for 10 hrs only..

and then they will jam our cellphones, his burly not-so-secret Secret Service in shades will shove about both our journalists and our own security people, and we wont use some of our usual roads for hours, commercial flights will be delayed/ diverted, etc aghhh! d'oh!

But the dude can pitia if can also beba pharmacist-turned-cry-baby 'Boss', and stop by Jersey to drop okemo and gichuru if they will still be hanging around
Elder
#3 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 11:44:49 AM

Sounds like a lot of hot air to me.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
bwenyenye
#4 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 12:16:39 PM

No thankyou! Mwambie akae huko kwao !
I Think Therefore I Am
Impunity
#5 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 1:49:18 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
if this source is credible...then actually he will be passing by since he will be in kenya for 10 hrs only..

and then they will jam our cellphones, his burly not-so-secret Secret Service in shades will shove about both our journalists and our own security people, and we wont use some of our usual roads for hours, commercial flights will be delayed/ diverted, etc aghhh! d'oh!

But the dude can pitia if can also beba pharmacist-turned-cry-baby 'Boss', and stop by Jersey to drop okemo and gichuru if they will still be hanging around

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Na asisahau ku drop wale watu SITA wa Ocampo 6 hapo kwa gate ya the Hague on his way to Jerset island...
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Gordon Gekko
#6 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 1:59:02 PM

I'm applying for my leave in September now. Lakini, if he is doing only 10 hours in Kenya, it will be a blow below the belt if he spends more time in Tz.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#7 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 3:04:24 PM

Our good bro cannot set foot in Kenya before the elections. Does not need the attention that comes with that which could lose him upto 2% age points in the swing states.

Plus the story is so poorly written that its not worth looking at let alone giving it credibility.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins