wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

CIOC approves all the three nominees
gmimo
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 3:27:56 PM

Keriako survives onslaught as Willy and Nancee also approved
callaspade
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 3:32:23 PM

...sasa huyu kirui should quickly get himself a good tailor for some zebra like uniform.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
mnjoro
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 3:35:39 PM

Saaay what??
Mtu Biz
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 3:38:21 PM

callaspade wrote:
...sasa huyu kirui should quickly get himself a good tailor for some zebra like uniform.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Sola Scriptura

Elder
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 3:40:08 PM

callaspade wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly . If he gets there.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Rahatupu
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 3:48:00 PM

callaspade wrote:

Callaspade this got me cracking

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Lovy
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 3:51:46 PM

Huyo Keriako!!!!!! I swear I will be the first to demote him even before he gets into the office!!!!!
Burning Spear
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 3:53:28 PM

ata parliament will approve.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...4/-/sqd82fz/-/index.html
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
M.Major
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 5:34:56 PM

'aaaaa mmmmm now that my fellow learned friend P.L.O was against me coz mmmmm aaaaa i dont approve of him having prosecutorial powers'
cant wait to see this new battlefront
Nionyeshe Njia Zako.
Magigi
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 5:55:20 PM

callaspade wrote:

'The committee was split down the middle when it came to voting on Mr Tobiko’s nomination; 11 voted for and 11 against him, with one MP choosing to abstain'.

...Tall order. He will have to consult Dr Mutunga to show him how to apease his ancestors. My take is that PARLIAMNET WILL NOT APPROVE HIM.
YesuWangu
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 8:26:48 PM

Magigi wrote:
callaspade wrote:

'The committee was split down the middle when it came to voting on Mr Tobiko’s nomination; 11 voted for and 11 against him, with one MP choosing to abstain'.

...Tall order. He will have to consult Dr Mutunga to show him how to apease his ancestors. My take is that PARLIAMNET WILL NOT APPROVE HIM.

maybe not. They need him here given that things abroad are not working out.
Ngalaka
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 8:44:49 PM

Magigi wrote:
callaspade wrote:

Parliament will approve promptly.
Its a game on numbers and Party politics.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Robinhood
#13 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2011 7:16:47 AM

Parliament will approve I can assure you. They are mindless zombies when it comes to party affiliations
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...