wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Breaking News: Uhuru releases Citizen's Guide to the budget
niclasclause
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2011 6:02:55 PM

The budget was very balanced allocating Ksh 5.53 Billion to extend a grant of Ksh 15 Million per
constituency to complete ongoing projects and cover CDF projects arrears amounting to Ksh 1.8 Billion
niclasclause
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2011 6:08:00 PM

Finance Minister Uhuru Kenyatta has allocated a Ksh 2 Billion capital grant to co-operative societies to clear outstanding coffee debts.
niclasclause
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2011 7:45:24 PM

You can read the whole budget speech here: http://www.facebook.com/...atta?sk=app_182667455607
niclasclause
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2011 8:19:24 PM

In his own words:

"Accountability and responsibility in our country today is a duty of each and every one of us. In this regard therefore, after reading the budget today, I now release a Citizen's Guide to the budget - http://scr.bi/kVYAvm. This will allow each and every citizen to be part of its implementation process. God Bless you all - Tuko Pamoja"

Uhuru is the bomb.

Anything I would have said would have dilluted this.
simonkabz
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2011 9:03:00 PM

Aaiii bana you are driving me crazy! At this rate hutoboi. Trust me.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
wazua
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2011 9:04:32 PM

Dear @niclasclause,

Thank you for joining Wazua and your enthusiasm for your topic of choice. Note this is a well moderated forum. You must do more and contribute to the Wazua spirit.

Flagrant unpaid promotion of an agenda will earn censure, resulting in barring of account/topic from the community.

The Wazua spirit

Lolest!
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2011 9:26:53 PM

@wazua admin, thats TOO HARSH. We have people campaigning for Abdikadir etc and they are never censored. @nick, you believe Uhuru is that good? I doubt the guy cares for anything more than political survival.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Mtu Biz
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 6:51:07 AM

eish @ Wazua...

this niclasclause dude may be a pain but don't

turn him into a besigye smile
Sola Scriptura

Impunity
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 7:01:02 AM

Another "User" in the offing....
Take note this person could be Ohuru himself...
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

gmimo
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 8:04:10 AM

....I agree ....DONT censor Niclas...i believe The Wazua Spirit is to educate, inform, learn from others; within the limit of what we know, in any chosen area irrespective of our differences.....or am i wrong
Sad Sad
alihassan254
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 8:23:48 AM

I am new here and am beginning to think that I made a wrong choice joining up on Wazua.

I have been trying to read posts on the Budget and on Uhuru because he is my presidential candidate of choice but it seems the Administrator is taking money from ODM to block these posts or to move them to locations that experience low online traffic.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I experiencing delusions?
bkismat
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 8:33:37 AM

alihassan254 wrote:
I am new here and am beginning to think that I made a wrong choice joining up on Wazua.

I have been trying to read posts on the Budget and on Uhuru because he is my presidential candidate of choice but it seems the Administrator is taking money from ODM to block these posts or to move them to locations that experience low online traffic.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Thats a good one @alihassan254.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
wanyuru
#13 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 8:38:21 AM

Crap
wanyuru
#14 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 8:41:36 AM

Crap
anasazi
#15 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 8:49:35 AM

Ehhh @alihassan, is it a skill issue?
Form is temporary, class is permanent
Elder
#16 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 9:02:04 AM

alihassan254 wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Toa Mbegu yawa Mr. Joho!
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
bkismat
#17 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 9:04:02 AM

Lolest! wrote:
@wazua admin, thats TOO HARSH. We have people campaigning for Abdikadir etc and they are never censored. @nick, you believe Uhuru is that good? I doubt the guy cares for anything more than political survival.

Looks like after this Mbuszi Season V admin amekuwa very active and very kali.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
nostoppingthis
#18 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 9:10:05 AM

alihassan254 wrote:

Bangi laced with petrol....where does ODM come into the picture? you could be asked to substantiate your claims...or you probably work in the same office as the starter of the thread, who knows??
muganda
#19 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 9:13:56 AM

Admin is becoming a prefect, too strict...

I blame it on the 'how' not the 'what' - this guy and his 5 pseudonyms can eat sleep drink Uhuru. But man, why litter the whole place with over 7 new topics on one same issue, creates aversion not attraction.

By the way where did they all disappear to ??!#!!

McReggae
#20 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 9:18:08 AM

muganda wrote:
Admin is becoming a prefect, too strict...

I blame it on the 'how' not the 'what' - this guy and his 5 pseudonyms can eat sleep drink Uhuru. But man, why litter the whole place with over 7 new topics on one same issue, creates aversion not attraction.

By the way where did they all disappear to ??!#!!

....the guy has even prevented wazuans from objectively discussing the budget!!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".