wazua Tue, May 14, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

20 Pages«<23456>»
too many road accidents
washiku
#61 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 9:09:51 AM

Then another guy here in the office saying its the working of the devil. Ati they are sacrifices from the devil worshipers. They have to pay back the favours from the devil through blood.Pray Pray Pray Sometimes we give the devil too much credit. We drive carelessly, we blame the devil. Aaaahh.... Sad
radio
#62 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 9:20:01 AM

Ever noted that the dangerously driving guy is always two or three kms ahead of you.?
McReggae
#63 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 9:24:17 AM

McReggae wrote:
newfarer wrote:
20 students and teachers killed in kisii . drivers wacheni UJINGA.
most accidents happen due to speed.i doubt you could lose control if not speeding.haraka ya nini.
traffic
law enforcers dead asleep just as their boss kimaiyo.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

.....and there were 80 students in a 50 seater.....gosh!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
McReggae
#64 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 9:26:04 AM

radio wrote:
Ever noted that the dangerously driving guy is always two or three kms ahead of you.?

Narok mnakula nyama pamoja so you wonder what the hurry was all about!!!!
Meduza
#65 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 9:46:32 AM

washiku wrote:
Then another guy here in the office saying its the working of the devil. Ati they are sacrifices from the devil worshipers. They have to pay back the favours from the devil through blood.Pray Pray Pray Sometimes we give the devil too much credit. We drive carelessly, we blame the devil. Aaaahh.... Sad

please tell him to wake up..God gives us the 6th sense, but we usually refuse to use it...he must be one of the people who usually see that famous woman kwa ma-black sports..LOL
You cant win, unless you first begin....
Prime
#66 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 10:21:25 AM

washiku wrote:

Problem is that in majority of the cases they also take someone else along who was just driving along innocently. Imagine you are doing a polite corner at 100 kph and you find this maniac overtaking 3 cars at 130Kph. You try slow down but he accelerates hoping that he will make it. You realize that he cant make it. You swerve since you are at low speed and get out of the road. Too Bad. At the same time he also realizes he cant make it and decides to swerve at exactly the same time. Mnakutana hapo kando ya barabara.Sad
Dash
#67 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 10:35:02 AM

newfarer wrote:
20 students and teachers killed in kisii . drivers wacheni UJINGA.
most accidents happen due to speed.i doubt you could lose control if not speeding.haraka ya nini.
traffic
law enforcers dead asleep just as their boss kimaiyo.

20??? Mungu wangu. This had passed me. Kenyan drivers.......Pray
Prime
#68 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 10:45:21 AM

radio wrote:

Let me make you laugh... Assume Nairobi to Nakuru is 200kms. You travel at a constant speed of 100km/Hr. You will arrive in exactly 2 hours. The moron driving at 120 kph will only arrive 20 minutes ahead of you. 20 Minutes. Another moron driving at 140Kph will arrive 34 Minutes ahead of you. Now factor in the fact that there are other vehicles on the road, Bumps here and there, Stopping at kikopey... The morons will always be 2 km or less ahead. And especially if you get to a place where overtaking is difficult. They will often drive dangerously. And majority of the time you will pass them at naivasha or delamere trying to negotiate with speed cops Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. The same story is replicated everywhere.
Prime
#69 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 10:51:21 AM

washiku wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
Sometime back I was driving along Langata Road near Rafikiz. Some pedestrians were about to cross the road. I slowed down to allow them pass but they had seen this VX behind me speeding. The driver, Of Indian or Arabic descent, hooted at me so much as he veered to the other lane. My mama asked me why I had slowed down, had I not seen the VX behind? I asked her, had I not seen the pedestrians ahead at a zebra crossing? I told her, if memory serves me right, the new traffic laws say if you kill a pedestrian at a zebra crossing, life imprisonment pap! Ama I was wrong?

Coincidentally, this is the exact place that case I was talking of earlier happened...Kwanza matatus are so notorious at hooting at you if you stop there. Maybe they assume the person who painted that section was just idle and had had so much white paint to smear the road...

I think they need to put up a foot bridge on that section. Or rumble strips. A diver has to watch out for pedestrians on the zebra crossing, Cars coming from behind at breakneck speeds, Cars joining from Uchumi/carni side and crossing the highway in order to head back towards town. Now to that add a Mat that will stop anywhere on the road. Disaster in the waiting
Euge
#70 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 10:53:49 AM

washiku wrote:

Absolute nonsense! Instead of taking responsibility for our actions we blame.
Lord, thank you!
ChumsQuest
#71 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 11:06:19 AM

So the MPigs in office demanding for pay raises every working day are doing what to protect the mwananchi? Nothing, Zilch!!!! The system continues to fail us. If the traffic dept stopped accepting kitu kikubwa and punished the law breakers accordingly, if the traffic dept did their job as they were hired to, If the Ministry of Roads and Works (Or whatever they call it nowadays) used the money given for tenders to build good roads, these deaths would be greatly reduced. I am hoping TNA mkubwa will make Executive Orders in regard to these fundamental problems involving innocent Kenyans. All these tenders being give to ghost companies need to be transaparent so they can be used for their rightful job!! Reeeally frustrating. TOday it could be my family, tomorrow it could be yours who's killed by careless drivers......ALL THESE NEEDS TO STOP
Magigi
#72 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 11:12:17 AM

I think the president should take a decisive and aggressive role in dealing with the roads issue. He should take over from where michuki left. Ordering for airlifted of injured students for free to knh is not the solution.
jguru
#73 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 1:19:52 PM

The problem with our roads is upstairs (ubongoni).

We can only blame ourselves for these accidents because Kenyans simply cannot drive.
Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
King G
#74 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 1:35:31 PM

Going the old route by President Uhuru sending message of condolence to the bereaved families ............... Nonsense.
Thieves
mdudu
#75 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2013 8:57:17 AM

David Makali Journalist involved in hit and run in Sachangwan. Hit from behind by truck. He survived. Is it becasue it is a Merc?
ZZE123
#76 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2013 9:10:35 AM

On Saturday night I was driving from Naivasha and somewhere between Naivasha and mai-mahiu I witnessed an accident involving a Toyota 100 - not sure what the car hit but we just saw it spinning on the road. The driver and passenger (two guys) died on the spot. I was very traumatised by the sight.
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
McReggae
#77 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2013 9:49:39 AM

mdudu wrote:

David Makali Journalist involved in hit and run in Sachangwan. Hit from behind by truck. He survived. Is it becasue it is a Merc?

From that???....God is great!
banyamulenge
#78 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2013 5:02:48 PM

Prime wrote:
radio wrote:

Let me make you laugh... Assume Nairobi to Nakuru is 200kms. You travel at a constant speed of 100km/Hr. You will arrive in exactly 2 hours. The moron driving at 120 kph will only arrive 20 minutes ahead of you. 20 Minutes. Another moron driving at 140Kph will arrive 34 Minutes ahead of you. Now factor in the fact that there are other vehicles on the road, Bumps here and there, Stopping at kikopey... The morons will always be 2 km or less ahead. And especially if you get to a place where overtaking is difficult. They will often drive dangerously. And majority of the time you will pass them at naivasha or delamere trying to negotiate with speed cops Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. The same story is replicated everywhere.

Laughing out loudly That is when they are not changing tyresLaughing out loudly . An easy 100KPH on average is the much you can do unless the road is cleared for you which would mean you can afford a chopper.

"The longer the fuse the mightier the blast!"
washiku
#79 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2013 5:10:05 PM

mdudu wrote:

Pray Is this really about the car being a Merc? He should go on his knees and thank God. This more of a miracle. And how could this be a hit and run?
maka
#80 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2013 5:36:02 PM

washiku wrote:
mdudu wrote:

Pray Is this really about the car being a Merc? He should go on his knees and thank God. This more of a miracle. And how could this be a hit and run?

Agreed he survived because of the Almighty God sahau story ya merc this merc that...
possunt quia posse videntur