wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

20 Pages«<910111213>»
too many road accidents
butterflyke
#201 Posted : Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:40:34 AM

Siringi wrote:
There was a copycat initiative in Kenya... Enyewe it makes you ease on the gas and slow down to reflect on the victims now statistics... DRIVE SAFELY #ALCOBLOW... PHOMBE NAUA
ARRIVE ALIVE, SPEED THAT THRILLS KILLS

knowing Kenyans, some may simply marvel at the structure, say 'aisuru' and continue the bad driving habits Sad
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
bkismat
#202 Posted : Sunday, May 11, 2014 4:31:18 PM

http://www.nation.co.ke/...6/-/3rivqc/-/index.html

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
washiku
#203 Posted : Sunday, May 11, 2014 7:25:24 PM

butterflyke wrote:
Siringi wrote:
There was a copycat initiative in Kenya... Enyewe it makes you ease on the gas and slow down to reflect on the victims now statistics... DRIVE SAFELY #ALCOBLOW... PHOMBE NAUA

knowing Kenyans, some may simply marvel at the structure, say 'aisuru' and continue the bad driving habits Sad

And some will visit and marvel at it, just in case there is any useful piece that could be sold for a few coins.
Siringi
#204 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 2:00:34 AM

Hii Salgaa iko kitu

"πŸ˜–πŸ˜‘KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
Wordsmith10
#205 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 8:28:45 AM

Yeah....these road accidents are just too much to handle....i think some parts of the roads in the country are kinda bewitched
FREE CLASSIFIED ADS, JUST A CLICK AWAY (SITE)
Rankaz13
#206 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 9:54:45 PM

Wordsmith10 wrote:
Yeah....these road accidents are just too much to handle....i think some parts of the roads in the country are kinda bewitched

Could road design have something to do with it?
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
butterflyke
#207 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 10:56:43 PM

Rankaz13 wrote:
Wordsmith10 wrote:

Could road design have something to do with it?

May be designed by witchdoctors? Sad
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
murchr
#208 Posted : Tuesday, June 03, 2014 3:30:57 AM

I must give credit where its due. The report by NTV was quite informative and eye opening. That piece of journalism was well put together. I however would have liked to see if there are specifications put out by the various authorities giving guidelines on how the vehicles should be built.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
holycow
#209 Posted : Tuesday, June 03, 2014 11:04:35 AM

McReggae
#210 Posted : Tuesday, June 03, 2014 11:13:14 AM

holycow wrote:

Salgaa-Nakuru again....damn!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Mjasirii
#211 Posted : Tuesday, June 03, 2014 12:13:13 PM

murchr wrote:
I must give credit where its due. The report by NTV was quite informative and eye opening. That piece of journalism was well put together. I however would have liked to see if there are specifications put out by the various authorities giving guidelines on how the vehicles should be built.

I have to agree the angle the journalist used to elaborate the causes of accident was quite interesting.
I would like to know if there is any bus model that undergoes structural test (Different forms of accident) and the results if any.
Siringi
#212 Posted : Tuesday, June 03, 2014 12:30:34 PM

holycow wrote:

"πŸ˜–πŸ˜‘KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
washiku
#213 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 4:35:26 PM

Accidents on the roads are back with a bang, yet they had gone quiet. What is not happening? Every day there is a report on an accident in the last few days.

simonkabz
#214 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 5:00:04 PM

washiku wrote:
Accidents on the roads are back with a bang, yet they had gone quiet. What is not happening? Every day there is a report on an accident in the last few days.

Wale wataumia ni wenye PSVs. NTSA inatwanga kutwanga.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Bigchick
#215 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 6:41:01 PM

washiku wrote:

Nimepitia karibu na watu wa gumzo mitaani nikasikia hi mambo ikishikanishwa na Ngorongoro na mbuzi wawili weusi.

Speed, defective vehicles, ametuer drivers and driving under influence are major causes.Lets all play our part to promote road safety.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
newfarer
#216 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 7:55:08 PM

major cause: STUPIDITY

sometimes I wonder what the general IQ of Kenyan drivers could be.you speedand overtake carelessly and yet you are likely to be the first victim
punda amecheka
urstill1
#217 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 8:53:29 PM

newfarer wrote:
major cause: STUPIDITY

sometimes I wonder what the general IQ of Kenyan drivers could be.you speedand overtake carelessly and yet you are likely to be the first victim

After sometime I've realized that our government should be blamed 50% of the time. Sometimes while driving at 100km/hr on a highway you meet a big bump all over sudden. No road sign or paint on the bump as a warning to drivers. No signs when getting to populated areas. On road construction areas do not have the diversion sign, one ends up hitting the pillars/drum filled with cement. New drivers are prone to accidents on our Kenyan roads than common users on a specific route. If statistic were to be collected on how many times a driver involved in an accident has plied that route, I would not be surprised if new drivers to the route/highway form the bulk of it.
Tebes
#218 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 10:48:08 PM

washiku wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
Siringi wrote:

And some will visit and marvel at it, just in case there is any useful piece that could be sold for a few coins.

They will take selfies with the structures before they dash back to their cruising speeds.
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
Tebes
#219 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:21:46 PM

Drive with caution in this section

Sad Sad Sad Sad

"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
Swenani
#220 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:43:08 PM

Tebes wrote:
washiku wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
Siringi wrote:

They will take selfies with the structures before they dash back to their cruising speeds.

I think single men and women who mainly drive under influence.

Once you have a kid, you start worrying about her/him and start drinking responsible and most likely at your local
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?