wazua Tue, May 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Car Hire Biashara
pesh cash
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 02, 2011 10:10:40 AM

Good morning good people.smile smile

I’ve gotten some great insights from this forum before and the wazua spirit is really awesome. Applause Applause Applause

I’m looking to get a car and give it to a taxi or car hire company to manage and pay me as per some contract. I’m looking to this to help me have a second income stream, learn to manage business, build confidence as a person and in business (I’ve not done business before).

Which option is better, car hire or taxi? Better in terms of returns and risks involved.

Has any wazuan had experience with any good companys? and bad ones too would be good to know.

What are the risks involved with the business? I think with the car track the car is safe from theft but I heard that guys steal parts for sale during hire. Surely, people are so wicked!
And how can I guard against misuse by the companys?

With the rising cost of living, I wonder about the future of this business since people may cut on spending for such services?
I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else. ~Winston Churchill
msupious financially
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 02, 2011 10:51:59 AM

pesh cash wrote:
Good morning good people.smile smile

I’ve gotten some great insights from this forum before and the wazua spirit is really awesome. Applause Applause Applause

I’m looking to get a car and give it to a taxi or car hire company to manage and pay me as per some contract. I’m looking to this to help me have a second income stream, learn to manage business, build confidence as a person and in business (I’ve not done business before).

Which option is better, car hire or taxi? Better in terms of returns and risks involved.

Has any wazuan had experience with any good companys? and bad ones too would be good to know.

What are the risks involved with the business? I think with the car track the car is safe from theft but I heard that guys steal parts for sale during hire. Surely, people are so wicked!
And how can I guard against misuse by the companys?

With the rising cost of living, I wonder about the future of this business since people may cut on spending for such services?

Wow, that is a gud biz as the contract will stipulate it as such a good deal BUT be ready for heart attacks, and most of the times disappointments. Also the car will be useless after that. Think of something else to do.
Tommy
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 02, 2011 9:39:31 PM

car hire and taxi business zinataka mtu wa roho ngumu
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
simonkabz
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 02, 2011 9:51:44 PM

Roho ngumu LOL! This matter had been discussed numerous times to its logical conclusion in the old Stockskenya n Wazua....In short, wewe chukua hiyo pesa uende hapo local, n ututhùke kabisa mpaka uone stars. A few weeks down the line u will proudly look back n say, "I blew it all on myself!" while another not-so-lucky jamaa will be nursing heart attacks...
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
pesh cash
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 07, 2011 9:32:00 AM

thanks alot Simon, Tonny n msupius.... i checked out the links earlier and i am more informed now,they were actually quite hilarious.... jicho pevu on that guy who had swindled others. that's what i call justice being done.
will probably consider something else since my job keeps me busy, no time to run around after the cars and crooks.but i'd like to do it a later time with more resources not a loan and when i can do it myself. working slowly towards this now, strategies and all.
for now, i'll bring the car and sell it.... may even skip the car lots and take it to Jamhuri Park myself, save on the commission.
I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else. ~Winston Churchill