wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

liddos,apple bees,secret lounge to be closed
shumakubwa
#1 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 5:57:00 AM

i heard the nairobi pc will be closing these my favourite joints. am sad,whats your take on this guys

sk
m water
#2 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 6:12:00 AM

about time too

tugae gama gitu gimoja
bebeto
#3 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 7:19:00 AM

@ shuma kubwa,jina ni la kimajazi ama?

Nway,i agree,its about time. seen a friend wreck his family with his frequent visits ...wakati bibi aligundua. may be it'll save many families from such an ordeal

be happy!
"The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions" - Alfred adler
simonkabz
#4 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 7:46:00 AM

Mlefu we are finished! Kwisha...

Can silence be misquoted?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
mlefu
#5 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 7:52:00 AM

dude..damn...i uped* my game.. i am no longer a consumer nor a supplier..u got ur check ama the excuse is the same?

wishes to inform the citizens of Kenya,in the light of your failure to elect a competent President for the past 46 years,and thus failure to govern yourselves,I hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence...
simonkabz
#6 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 7:55:00 AM

Same excuse,eti end month...ndio nipate wamefunga!

Can silence be misquoted?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
mlefu
#7 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 7:58:00 AM

yangu ilikuwa......hawa ni ma-under construction...how to convince its the goods* that matter not the year of manufacture..damn

wishes to inform the citizens of Kenya,in the light of your failure to elect a competent President for the past 46 years,and thus failure to govern yourselves,I hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence...
jaribu
#8 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 8:20:00 AM

what's wrong with these dimwit politicians? they should concentrate on garbage collection,fighting crime,providing water and sanitation etc. adults should be left alone to choose what they want to indulge in! these clubs employ hundreds of young people as waiters,cooks,cleaners,managers,dancers,accountants,suppliers etc. where will these decent kenyans go when their jobs are wiped away by these faceless bureaucrats with a stroke of a pen? is kenya becoming a nanny state that decides for it's citizens what to watch or where to mingle? it's a big shame. they should concentrate on underage drinking in this clubs! these strippers are not forced to strip and just want to make a buck in a society where jobs are scarce. they are grown up adults who decide their own destiny. my take is that the PC issued a threat so that the owners of these clubs can 'meet' him for some dubious deals. if the club owners have any guts,they should jointly go to the courts and im sure they will win hands down. a temporary injunction will give them a much need reprieve from these nosey self important do gooders!

bY aNy MeAns NecEsSaRy.....
Kamaa
#9 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 8:34:00 AM

no wonder why our young brothers and sisters are becoming voyeurs day by day...

zifungwe! nendeni kwa wake zenye mwambie wa strip...!

you've heard me..
When you hear what I say, you will not understand. When you see what I do, you will not comprehend
gadj
#10 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 8:40:00 AM

They have tried before in the past and failed so even this time they will not succeed. This clubs maybe breaking marriages but people are free to choose if to visit them or not. For our economy to succeed we must have all manner of activities going on,the gava can see how it can fit in its tax collection business.

In God i trust.
josphat
#11 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 11:40:00 AM

most of the services are now available online with local content to boot
stonemimi
#12 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 12:12:00 PM

where are they located. want to visit before they're closed