wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Dozens feared dead in Turkana bandit attack
kingfisher
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:16:24 AM

And our armed forces are still in the barracks taking biscuits and all manner of subsidized stuff.

How I wish I was the CIC. someone in Ethiopia now would be very busy calling on UNSC to request for ceasefire.

Kwani for how long this must go on? Karamajong raiders cross border from UG, kill our people and take away herds, nothing is done. We say we are for peace.

S. Sudan guys do the same, we are still for peace.

Guys come from somalia and do the same, still peace.

This is the umpteenth time ethiopians have crossed our border and killed our people... and our army is still in the barracks. I miss MO1.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
bkismat
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 11:27:02 AM

kingfisher wrote:
And our armed forces are still in the barracks taking biscuits and all manner of subsidized stuff.

How I wish I was the CIC. someone in Ethiopia now would be very busy calling on UNSC to request for ceasefire.

Kwani for how long this must go on? Karamajong raiders cross border from UG, kill our people and take away herds, nothing is done. We say we are for peace.

S. Sudan guys do the same, we are still for peace.

Guys come from somalia and do the same, still peace.

This is the umpteenth time ethiopians have crossed our border and killed our people... and our army is still in the barracks. I miss MO1.

What did MO1 do to defend the same people? The only president who never joked with our neighbors on matters of territorial integrity was Kenyatta.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
Lolest!
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 5:49:41 PM

For me the saddest thing about the Turkana attacks is the fact that we seem least disturbed by it. The headline today in all dailies was about Osama, how he was shot and who is going to replace him.

All this while we have lost 40 fellow citizens.

Does the value of life decrease as with increase in distance from the main cities? 40 people?Sad
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
kingfisher
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 6:10:37 PM

bkismat wrote:
I miss MO1.

What did MO1 do to defend the same people? The only president who never joked with our neighbors on matters of territorial integrity was Kenyatta.[/quote]

At least Moi used to talk tough and such things never used to happen with such ease and frequency. Kenyatta was prezzo when I was in mid primary, so most of his toughness i can not "realistically" compare with the soft leaders of today.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Burning Spear
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 6:11:45 PM

where is Ocampo.
This is (a planned) gross violation of human rights !!
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
cmk
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 05, 2011 8:02:23 AM

someone must pay for this..life in kenya is so undervalued..
Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do-
Voltaire