wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Politically Incorrect Advice for Young Men
Mundu-mugo
#1 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2009 8:18:00 AM

1. The creation of a strong and loving family is perhaps the highest goal to which a man can aspire. This is the natural process by which men (and women) grow over a lifetime. This is how we find love and intimacy. It isn't for everyone but it is the path to happiness for most.

2. Stop listening to the media,your peer group or parents. 'Trust thy self,' Emerson says in Self Reliance (1841) 'Whoso would be a man,must be a nonconformist.' What are your instincts telling you? For example,I always knew I wanted to rule my own roost but feminism prohibited this. Obey your instincts.

3. Make work (not women) your passion. Work is the backbone of a man. Men gain self-confidence from performing a task well,and receiving reward and recognition. Women will try to come between a man and his work but don't let them. Don't let anyone or anything thwart your gift. Women do not respect men who make them their first priority. Your work will keep you on course and help you avoid temptation.

4. Our society makes sex,love and female beauty into a phony religion in order to distract and manipulate us. Sex and beauty soon become tedious. The magic ends. Real love develops over a long period of time and is based on trust and caring.

5. Do not put beautiful women on a pedestal. They are flawed like everyone else. They are more trouble because of their sense of entitlement. Do not marry someone based on sexual infatuation. I recount this error in my book 'A Long Way to go for a Date.' Never show weakness. In courtship,don't appear eager. Women interpret this as weakness. Keep your dignity. Nothing earns her respect quicker than rejection. Men think they will be loved for their sterling qualities. This is not so. Women are looking for men who make them feel secure. They want men who exude confidence. If you're insecure,remember there are many woman more insecure than you.

6. Now that I have emerged from the hormonal haze at age 55,I can see that sex is a fraud and really a minor part of life. Sexual frustration is used to distract and sell us. People wouldn't be frustrated if they got married at a young age as they did in the 1950's and started families. Women should marry and have kids before going to university; men after beginning their careers.

7. Society is addicted to sex. The atmosphere is sexualized. Human relationships have been degraded. The best way to fight sex addiction is to get married. Sexual liberation is not wanting sex (because you have it.) I am now happily married and find outside temptation intrusive. Call it male menopause but I switch the channel.

8. Do not marry a woman who doesn't make you and her family her first priority. Do you want to share your wife with her boss? If you have an aim in life,why would you marry someone who doesn't support it? Or has a competing agenda? In the marketplace of love,men have the power. Our fertility lasts three times as long as theirs. We are the buyers. There are plenty of fine women,especially if we look abroad.

9. Real women are self-effacing. They put their husbands and their children before themselves. This is how women show love: by self-surrender. Avoid women who compete,control,criticize or complain (the 4 c's). Avoid women who are overachievers. Don't get hung up on unavailable women. They're aren't as special as they wish you to think. Choose a wife who complements you and is a good companion. Choose one who will be a good mother.

10. Being possessive is natural. A man wants to possess a woman. Women want to be possessed. In the act of love,we say a man 'possesses' a woman. Total love equals total possession. This is not the same as domination. It is a partnership based on mutual trust and respect. My wife does not share my political views on many subjects.

11. Think of your seed as your unique spirit and essence. Would you entrust it to a vulgar or mediocre woman just because she is attractive? Ideally we would only have sex with a woman we would want to mother our children. This is why sex was reserved for marriage.

12. The media is doing a number on us regarding children. How often do we see children portrayed in a truly positive light? As the angels they often are? We are rich in proportion to the things we love. The highest love is between husband and wife,and parents and children.

13. Don't waste your time 'looking for God.' We find God by serving Him,and obeying Him. God speaks through our sense of right and wrong,and ideals of absolute truth,justice and love. We are not men if we refuse to sacrifice our 'selves' to God ( i.e. obey) . Truth is liberating even if the truth is about our present bondage.

14. Reduce or stop completely to take beer,especially hii ya vikombe. In the African traditions beer was restricted untill ones children got circumcised.(i have added this )

Got from http://www.savethemales.ca/000691.html

muthuri mwanake