wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

GUNS FOR CHRIST
Mundu-mugo
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:25:00 PM

For how wrong will guns be used to spread christianity. Many have died in the name of Jesus and still many consider this myth as true

muthuri mwanake
Mundu-mugo
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:32:00 PM

Ja-Kom
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:53:00 PM

No one has ever been forced to embrace Christianity.We all have a free will to choose and dont see anything wrong with giving Bibles to anyone,irrespective of where they are on earth.

One thing i Totally Agree with in the post from the link u have given,That Jesus is the soldier’s 18-star general-Thats the bottom line.

Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others,faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:9-10
For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous. Romans 5:19
Jalofg
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 1:00:00 PM

Have you ever heard of the great commission?

And Jesus came and spoke to them,saying,'All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo,I am with you always,even to the end of the age.' Amen. (Matthew 28:18-20)

I think they are just fulfilling the great commission.

I have never heard Christians complaining that Muslims are preaching and converting men and women into Islamic faith.

Why do Muslims complain?

Are they threatened?

Jalofg