wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Zimele
trendingforex
#21 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 5:13:00 PM

hi guys stock.enigma if the only way you can think of making high returns per month is selling bhang then i think you have been in the trade for too long,over the years other avenues have come up, you should also consider applying for the post of registrar of companies so that you will be able to know which companies are registered and their physical address.Amolo if you continue thinking like that you won't go far if the founders of facebook established the site and used it themselves would they be billionaires,if warren buffet did not start Berkshire Hathaway and trade other peoples money do you think he could be that rich,do you think if Carlos slim the richest man right now had started the telecom business for his family's use he could be where he is,if bill gates had made the computer and kept the idea to himself how rich could he be.i think you should call police to arrest you for your ignorance and everything with a high return is not a pyramid.l agree this should be an economic and wealth matters ICC but not the place of offloading personal ignorance and stupidity.happy wealth building.
For Sport
#22 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 5:17:33 PM

trendingforex wrote:
hi guys stock.enigma if the only way you can think of making high returns per month is selling bhang then i think you have been in the trade for too long,over the years other avenues have come up, you should also consider applying for the post of registrar of companies so that you will be able to know which companies are registered and their physical address.Amolo if you continue thinking like that you won't go far if the founders of facebook established the site and used it themselves would they be billionaires,if warren buffet did not start Berkshire Hathaway and trade other peoples money do you think he could be that rich,do you think if Carlos slim the richest man right now had started the telecom business for his family's use he could be where he is,if bill gates had made the computer and kept the idea to himself how rich could he be.i think you should call police to arrest you for your ignorance and everything with a high return is not a pyramid.l agree this should be an economic and wealth matters ICC but not the place of offloading personal ignorance and stupidity.happy wealth building.

You'll go further by explaining your product than by implying that people are ignorant and stupid. This is a forum for those who seek to know. No one here is ignorant or stupid.
Injere
#23 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2011 8:02:13 AM

This post is not worth the good name of Zimele....let's respect that.
ProverB
#24 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2011 10:33:02 AM

QW25071985 wrote:
trendingforex wrote:
hi guys am offering an investment package where a client will be able to earn an average of 10% per month.the return is much better than bonds,stocks and the many funds out there.my objective is to offer high returns to my clients and also ensure that there capital is secure.The minimum investment is $10,000.interested persons can first contact me at sparkleinve@yahoo.com

A SCAMMER IN THE MAKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any website ????

is your investment company registered ???

Where are your offices located ?????????????

i think you are raising to many questions ...nkt.nkt.nkt.

a case of a pot calling the kettle black??

surely you have noted the name of the guy.."trendingforex" ..to imply the package is on forex trading..

... and you QW25071985, of all people, know the probability of 10% return per month on forex..considering you harped your way into wazua on account of forex making you millions?? or were you just lying?

what trending forex is offering here is being offered by guys in forex all over..and the only valid reason to dismiss him would be that if you are in forex..you realise that the leaverage he has on your $10,000 earns him way more than the paltry 10% he's earning you!
Sad Sad
..Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven...Matt5:16
- 1769 Oxford King James Bible 'Authorized Version
Alex Ofio
#25 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2011 9:56:28 AM

Hey, Zimele money market is 6.5 PA and is quite stress free with inclusion on Mpesa deposits. visit www.zimele.net
ProverB
#26 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:18:19 PM

Alex Ofio wrote:
Hey, Zimele money market is 6.5 PA and is quite stress free with inclusion on Mpesa deposits. visit www.zimele.net

Applause Applause Applause Applause
Teheheheheheh.. Dear Mr Alex... u registered for sole purpose of replying this one?
6.5% per-annum cum admin costs? annual returns below inflation rate, below interest on most bonds.. but slightly better than saving in a bank account.. you better off buying any stock and just waiting..(this option being the least advisable) or just ask on a new thread what to buy! smile

ati
wrote:
Zimele money market is 6.5 PA and is quite stress free with inclusion on Mpesa deposits. visit www.zimele.net

LOL!!!
..Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven...Matt5:16
- 1769 Oxford King James Bible 'Authorized Version