wazua Fri, May 17, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

JUA KALI WHEELBARROWS ; VIBRATOR ;MIXER
Burning Spear
#1 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 4:16:30 PM

Dear Wazuans,

Who knows where I can get the above building items and how much.your feedback is highly appreciated.

For wheelbarrows used in mjengos,I was told I can get at Shauri moyo but I do not know the prices.
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
bwenyenye
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:27:06 AM

@ Spear Burning

I once asked for the price of a wheel barrow at the point where Landhies Road joins Jogoo Road ( opposite City Stadium) on your way from town. They quoted Ksh 4K for the one with a ' big' tyre (toyota biscuit spare wheel) and 2K for the one with usual small wheel. I did not negotiate as i just needed a quote. I am sure you can get better prices ukiingia ndani kidogo.
I Think Therefore I Am
Burning Spear
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:33:25 AM

bwenyenye wrote:
@ Spear Burning

I once asked for the price of a wheel barrow at the point where Landhies Road joins Jogoo Road ( opposite City Stadium) on your way from town. They quoted Ksh 4K for the one with a ' big' tyre (toyota biscuit spare wheel) and 2K for the one with usual small wheel. I did not negotiate as i just needed a quote. I am sure you can get better prices ukiingia ndani kidogo.

Thank you so much @ bwenyenye.

Do we have any other differences with the wheelbarrows or is just the tyres...though I am interested with the big tyre.
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
selah
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:40:37 AM

Burning Spear wrote:
bwenyenye wrote:
@ Spear Burning

Thank you so much @ bwenyenye.

Do we have any other differences with the wheelbarrows or is just the tyres...though I am interested with the big tyre.

There is a big difference when it comes to pricing. I dont think its a matter of the size of the tyre, it is a matter of the metal/sheet which has made the wheelbarrow.Some of them are made with light material that rusts and tear easily check the 'hardness'[strength] of the material b4 you check the size of the wheel.I bought the light one some time back at ladhies road for kido 3k it was a disaster the metal is so weak it breaks easily.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
Burning Spear
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:02:21 AM

Thanks @ selah, a will do some research on the items before buying !