Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages<1234>»
Japanese Car Exporters
Prime
#21 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2011 10:36:30 PM

livie wrote:
anyone dealt with be forward?

http://www.findjapancars...gents/detail.php?id=440

Check out some complaints to do with beforward. Tho there are also positive comments too
liberty
#22 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 8:37:44 AM

Hallo Wazuarians,
Folks my experience with Ms. Miki Inada of Yustar Corporation Ltd - God forbide. I bought Toyota MarkII Grande 2004 {feb} from the lady in January 2011, during JEVIC Inspection the car failed {odometer had been tampered with}. The lady sold the car to a Russian and promised to revert my money back, upto date she has only reimbursed half and still chasing the remaining. She dont reply my email neither pick up the phone. I have contacted both Embassies in Nairobi and Tokyo, no help. The embassy in Tokyo adviced me to send them an email with all the details in February 2011 and nobody has dared reply back? in Nairobi i was told last month to either contact Interpol, Kenya police or Tokyo embassy?
At the moment am stuck and i dont know infact who to run to and salvage the remaining half. I have all supportive documents and transactions...any help or suggestion on this matter folks?????
“A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult"
Chap
#23 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 5:55:51 PM

kobe motors not so straight, they misrepresent facts, and when you get the car you cant corelate with the photos you had seen.
but yes, tread with caution when dealing with these fellas, and always insist on paying 50% first, no more.
AmHere
#24 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 6:49:24 PM

Go with established exporters like IBCJapan etc. Cheap can be expensive. It is better to pay more than to suffer stress while grappling with a company that is communicating through a gmail or yahoo address.
mjuaji wa stocks
#25 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 9:57:38 PM

liberty wrote:
Hallo Wazuarians,
Folks my experience with Ms. Miki Inada of Yustar Corporation Ltd - God forbide. I bought Toyota MarkII Grande 2004 {feb} from the lady in January 2011, during JEVIC Inspection the car failed {odometer had been tampered with}. The lady sold the car to a Russian and promised to revert my money back, upto date she has only reimbursed half and still chasing the remaining. She dont reply my email neither pick up the phone. I have contacted both Embassies in Nairobi and Tokyo, no help. The embassy in Tokyo adviced me to send them an email with all the details in February 2011 and nobody has dared reply back? in Nairobi i was told last month to either contact Interpol, Kenya police or Tokyo embassy?
At the moment am stuck and i dont know infact who to run to and salvage the remaining half. I have all supportive documents and transactions...any help or suggestion on this matter folks?????

Waaaa ....... thanks alot liberty for liberty!!!

Yaani and the way yustar corporation seems to have good prices!!!! Kumbe ni mang'aa???

Guys; this is the kind of info that will help.

Thanks alot for your contributions......please keep them coming.....

Autocom wako sawa pia!!

When i say sawa .... plz note that i refer to

1. guys who will not run away with your money

2. guys who will ship your vehicle on time

Thanks.
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

liberty
#26 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 2:25:20 AM

@Mjuaji wa Stocks: as things stand now, Yustar Corporation Ltd. {and its contact lady Ms. Miki Inada} information is not found on tradecarview neither on the internet??????
“A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult"
livie
#27 Posted : Friday, April 08, 2011 4:29:53 PM

mchuuzi wrote:
Applause Applause Applause Applause SBT JapanApplause Applause Applause .
I had a very good experience with them.They process everything for you I just went to pick my car at Msa.There's a guy called Edwin at SBT Msa if interested i can give you his contacts.

could use edwins number too ...thanks
wanyama(at)dr(dot)com
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
kiterunner
#28 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2011 2:15:38 PM

asanteni sana
our goals are best achieved indirectly
Mach G
#29 Posted : Sunday, July 24, 2011 8:47:22 AM

Anybody dealt with AUTOREC, How reliable are they and again how is a Wingroad rated on Kenyan roads 1800cc
wairegi
#30 Posted : Sunday, July 24, 2011 8:09:25 PM

Autorec are good. brought in a unit and was in great shape as detailed before purchase. They are just good
livie
#31 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 10:15:12 AM

wairegi wrote:
Autorec are good. brought in a unit and was in great shape as detailed before purchase. They are just good

who was contact person and how long did they take to ship?

Thanks.
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
livie
#32 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 10:28:02 AM

mjuaji wa stocks wrote:

Yaani and the way yustar corporation seems to have good prices!!!! Kumbe ni mang'aa???

Autocom wako sawa pia!!

Thanks.

Who was your contact person in autocom please, thanks.

Di you pay 50-50 or 100 % upfront?
Nobby
#33 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 4:57:21 PM

livie wrote:
mjuaji wa stocks wrote:

Autocom wako sawa pia!!

Thanks.

There is a Guy called Masa
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
livie
#34 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 11:55:28 AM

Nobby wrote:
livie wrote:
mjuaji wa stocks wrote:

Autocom wako sawa pia!!

Thanks.

thanx @nobby
livie
#35 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:34:22 PM

livie wrote:
Nobby wrote:
livie wrote:
mjuaji wa stocks wrote:

Autocom wako sawa pia!!

Thanks.

thanx @nobby

@nobby
@mjuaji

did u wire the money to the a/c listed on the autocom website ama?

plz reply soon wanyama(at)dr(dot)com

thanks
abheet
#36 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2012 1:33:48 AM

Shame on you DON'T BUY FROM SBT JAPAN

I purchased a Toyota Rav4 from SBT Japan on 08 February 2012 with 100% payment upfront. At the time of purchase on the 8th, I was promised that the vehicle will be loaded on the 10th of Feb for delivery in early March.

A week later I was informed that the ship had no space so the delivery was postponed. The vehicle was delivered to Guyana in end April and cleared later. Before delivery of the vehicle, I also learnt that the true mileage reported at the time of purchase was significantly incorrect - even though I had insisted repeatedly on reporting of true mileage.
Upon receipt and within the first test drive, the car showed jerks, erratic shifting of gears and slow acceleration. The local mechanics first diagnosed a problem with the transmission and then with the ECU. I have been suggested to limit the use of the car as it may affect the transmission.

As a result, I have been unable to use the car and have incurred significant costs in car rentals. Even more frustrating is the fact that I sent the pictures of the ECU on May 18th and the spare parts department has been unable to locate a good quality used ECU. I understand that a new ECU is priced around $2000. Having imported cars from other car dealers in Japan, this is probably my worst experience.

I have been following up with SBT Japan almost thrice a week and for the last two months they have been promised to locate me a used ECU. They say the ECU is out of stock. I am not able to use the car for two months.

254.co.ke
#37 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2012 8:05:38 AM

Earlier this year, i did import a unit from AUTOCRAFT JAPAN (ACJ) (http://www.autocraftjapan.com/), the vehicle was in good shape and these are guys I can vouch for anytime. What was even better is that their marketing honcho's one TanMay Bhatt followed this (Talk of creating a customer intimacy)and ensured it was delivered on time. For clearance i can recommended one Evans from KENMONT LOGISTICS who clears for the ACJ affiliate company in Kenya.For first timers, there is a one discussion thread on importing here in Wazua, you need to have a look at.
hengtong
#38 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2012 11:55:46 AM

hi Hengtong International is a good usedcar seller.

Good service and fast shipping.

www.japanusedcar.co.jp
incognito
#39 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 1:10:31 PM

Seems sbtjapan is the best followed by IBC according to the comments above
Excelsior
Benzino
#40 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 2:27:35 PM

SBT are crappy when it comes to shipping the units.They seem to take forever ! But eventually.....they do.