wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
International racism
phantom
#1 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 8:00:55 AM

Allegedly the obamas are unwelcome at the royal wedding.
Your boss's job is to give you a job. Its your job to make yourself rich
masukuma
#2 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 8:08:41 AM

is it because of his color or coz they do not like him personally (like I don't)
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
For Sport
#3 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 9:06:17 AM

Link?
nostoppingthis
#4 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 9:09:39 AM

Apparently it has something to do with what Michelle had done....
For Sport
#5 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 9:22:17 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Apparently it has something to do with what Michelle had done....

Lots of (Mis)Information on the web...different reasons cited. Credible link / reason(s)?
harrydre
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2013 6:56:07 PM

those who keep praising israel, think twice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6yYiWqmeCM
i.am.back!!!!
masukuma
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2013 6:58:35 PM

[quote=harrydre]those who keep praising israel, think twice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6yYiWqmeCM[/quote]
of course jews are some of the most racist people around. unlike the rest - they have no qualms about showing it!
masukuma
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2013 10:39:03 PM

just goes to show that there is no place like home for a nywele ngumu!
washiku
#9 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2013 10:58:19 PM

marko
#10 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 12:30:41 PM

I didn't even finish watching the video. Hata sisi ni wajinga sana. Why would anyone want to go settle in Israel? After what they have been through over the years? You expect them to react favourably to immigrants? C'mon please. We should stay in Africa and develop Africa. We have no shame.
WHO DARES WINS
alma
#11 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 1:29:32 PM

When will people realise that racism is directly proportional to perceived religious beliefs.

I have seen so called "christians" call me a nigger in my face. I have seen the same fellows coming to Kenya and helping "natives"

I have seen so called "muslims" kill in their name of their religion. The idea is that God will only wish to find their kind when he comes back.

I have seen so called "hindus" never invite a "non-hindu" to their homes. The idea is not to contaminate the environment.

As for the so called "jews". We saw them rotting in Hitler's camps but they behave now as if the world belongs to them.

These religious rights who happen to be in every relgion are extremely dangerous people.

They are the biggest bigots, racists and tribalists in the world.

They sugar coat their neanderthal beliefs with the Bible, Quran, and any other religious text they can lay their hands on.

Racism, Tribalism, bigotry = Religious fanatics.

You will see them here on wazua too. Give yourself 24 hours and some fool will point to his religion being better than another. Tell the same fool to go to Israel and hopefully he'll be locked up in those prisons.

Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#12 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 7:46:56 PM

masukuma wrote:
is it because of his color or coz they do not like him personally (like I don't)

Thats a big statement. Which black man would not like Obama. Shame on you.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
harrydre
#13 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 7:53:07 PM

masukuma wrote:
just goes to show that there is no place like home for a nywele ngumu!

oooh poor nywele ngumu Sad Sad

http://www.cnn.com/video...r-prank-racism.cnn.html

i.am.back!!!!
Mukiri
#14 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 10:39:14 PM

alma wrote:
When will people realise that racism is directly proportional to perceived religious beliefs.

I have seen so called "christians" call me a nigger in my face. I have seen the same fellows coming to Kenya and helping "natives"

I have seen so called "muslims" kill in their name of their religion. The idea is that God will only wish to find their kind when he comes back.

I have seen so called "hindus" never invite a "non-hindu" to their homes. The idea is not to contaminate the environment.

As for the so called "jews". We saw them rotting in Hitler's camps but they behave now as if the world belongs to them.

These religious rights who happen to be in every relgion are extremely dangerous people.

They sugar coat their neanderthal beliefs with the Bible, Quran, and any other religious text they can lay their hands on.

You will see them here on wazua too. Give yourself 24 hours and some fool will point to his religion being better than another. Tell the same fool to go to Israel and hopefully he'll be locked up in those prisons.

Eish! Yenyewe the video is gross, but this vomit has its own undertones. Who are you to state that religion and racism are mutually exclusive?

Racism is ugly! The abuse you hurl at people is ugly! What religion do you profess, if your theory above is to apply?

I've personally been wronged by a jew tourist, If I could chew someone, huyo angekuwa ameenda! Which makes me think, the Jews were probably a chosen people in the Bible, to tell the world... if Jews can be saved, then anybody else can too.

Proverbs 19:21
alma
#15 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 11:17:28 PM

Mukiri wrote:
alma wrote:

Eish! Yenyewe the video is gross, but this vomit has its own undertones. Who are you to state that religion and racism are mutually exclusive?

Racism is ugly! The abuse you hurl at people is ugly! What religion do you profess, if your theory above is to apply?

I've personally been wronged by a jew tourist, If I could chew someone, huyo angekuwa ameenda! Which makes me think, the Jews were probably a chosen people in the Bible, to tell the world... if Jews can be saved, then anybody else can too.

I just have to read your posts and know that my theory is apt.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Mukiri
#16 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 11:36:14 PM

alma wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
alma wrote:

I just have to read your posts and know that my theory is apt.

I might not be the best ambassador of my religion, but my God is all about love. He create you and me. He is slow to anger. Anybody else who preaches otherwise, serves a different master.

Hate=fear. Hate of other races is borne out of an underlying fear. Hate of religion is also borne out of an underlying fear. Boss, look into yourself.

alma
#17 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 11:50:41 PM

Sorry Mukiri

Hitler started a religion of eliminating jews.

Christians started a war to eliminate muslims

Muslims are still busy eliminating kafirs.

Jews now want to eliminate everyone

The crazy saved movement are busy trying to make Jesus come back by starting silly wars.

Religious rights are f***ed up. It's that simple.

They are the ones who propagate hate and racism worldwide.

According to you Mukiri I will not see heaven as long as I take a Tusker. How do you know. Wewe na Mungu mlikaa pamoja mkachora?

It's Furahiday, so I will say this so you can understand.

Anyone who wears a religious badge is the problem in this world.

But we shall wait for your Allah, Jesus, Messiah to come back. Been coming back since time. Some even kill themselves thinking they are coming back tommorow. They aren't coming back. You die to go to wherever.

The problem with humans is that death is so scary, they have yet to agree on what "wherever" is.

So they kill, they abuse, they fight for "wherever". You are going to hell if you don't believe in my religion. Hold on let me start a religion.
Mukiri
#18 Posted : Sunday, March 09, 2014 1:28:58 AM

alma wrote:
Sorry Mukiri

Hitler started a religion of eliminating jews.

Christians started a war to eliminate muslims

Muslims are still busy eliminating kafirs.

Jews now want to eliminate everyone

The crazy saved movement are busy trying to make Jesus come back by starting silly wars.

Religious rights are f***ed up. It's that simple.

They are the ones who propagate hate and racism worldwide.

According to you Mukiri I will not see heaven as long as I take a Tusker. How do you know. Wewe na Mungu mlikaa pamoja mkachora?

It's Furahiday, so I will say this so you can understand.

Anyone who wears a religious badge is the problem in this world.

But we shall wait for your Allah, Jesus, Messiah to come back. Been coming back since time. Some even kill themselves thinking they are coming back tommorow. They aren't coming back. You die to go to wherever.

The problem with humans is that death is so scary, they have yet to agree on what "wherever" is.

So they kill, they abuse, they fight for "wherever". You are going to hell if you don't believe in my religion. Hold on let me start a religion.

Sawa sawa... You seem to have all the answers. You seem to know the 'enemy(s)'. I, unlike you, declare that I know nothing. I don't know how I came to be, I don't know how I am, and have no clue as to where I am going.

I looked for 'answers' and found them in God. A God whom I choose to follow blindly. Faith. A God of love. Love for you and me. A God who I believe created all that is, was and will be. It gives me peace.

You also seem to have found your 'answer'. Maybe in that tusker you are drinking. Whatever it is, I pray that it gives you peace... In the hope that that peace, is not to hate me for what I choose to believe in... however misguided you think I am.

Don't you find it ironical to hate/judge/criticize a people, for hating/judging/criticizing you? Energy consuming? Vicious cycle? Where does it end?
And if you don't believe in heaven, what does it matter to you, what people say, you will or won't go?

alma
#19 Posted : Sunday, March 09, 2014 8:46:05 AM

Mukiri....jusayin and have a great Sunday.
AlphDoti
#20 Posted : Sunday, March 09, 2014 11:11:03 AM

alma wrote:
Mukiri....jusayin and have a great Sunday.

@Alma I believe you're trying to put across a point, but you should not contradict yourself by hating so much on some people who happen to be different from you. You can argue in respectful way.

As for @mukiri, if only you can see the things congregation do that make kina @Alma wonder. Talking of racism, it seems you choose to be hypocrite? Don't you glorify Jews and still sing saying they are chosen and better? Don't you focus on Isaac and forget God in your Bible said He'd make Ishmael and Isaac great? How did you end up focusing on Isaac and not Ishmael? Aren't you not still singing "sisi ni Wanaisraeli" in total ignorance that you're an African? Don't you know you have ancestry? Don't you know Jews are a tribe among thousand others in the world? Of course prophet came from them, but it does not mean everybody is now a Jew.