wazua Fri, May 10, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages<12345>»
Top Stockbrokers ( Listed in Order )
QW25071985
#41 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2011 9:20:55 PM

mzeiya411 wrote:
2012 wrote:
What? I always ignorantly thought my D&B was top of the list.d'oh!

Kindly scratch D&B from that list. D&B are the most pathetic brokers. No online trading,account is freezed after a period of inactivity an u have to physically go to their office. ABKShame on you Shame on you

@2012 . U can always hold the list upside down.
And pass that small trick to jimnah mbaru,wld u . Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
obiero
#42 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2011 11:45:01 PM

africa alliance on the criteria of extremely attractive and efficient staff. those women are too pretty and clean.. i love AA

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Genghis Khan
#43 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2011 1:25:59 PM

obiero wrote:
africa alliance on the criteria of extremely attractive and efficient staff. those women are too pretty and clean.. i love AA

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Ama you mean clean as in hawatakuibia?
"I'd rather be lucky than clever... every time!" - ME
"The problem is not what we don't know... it's what we know for sure that just ain't!" - MARK TWAIN
"Space we can recover... time never!" - NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
obiero
#44 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2011 12:05:14 AM

Genghis Khan wrote:
obiero wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Ama you mean clean as in hawatakuibia?

haha. yeah. u can say that. plus clean as in, generally wamejipanga. at dyer the staff always look confused. AA always keep their word. im happy there

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
sparkly
#45 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2011 8:15:48 AM

Aguytrying wrote:
Cfc financial services is the best out there....by a mile.

what is wrong with the Online Trading System?

I want to Buy! Buy! Buy! but the system has been Down! Down! Down!
Life is short. Live passionately.
QW25071985
#46 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2011 8:32:53 AM

sparkly wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
Cfc financial services is the best out there....by a mile.

what is wrong with the Online Trading System?

I want to Buy! Buy! Buy! but the system has been Down! Down! Down!

now is time to buy buy buy buy buy buy.

@aguytryin. Have u actually been using the cfc system for the last couple of weeks ??? It has bn hell for those using it.and i dnt think its ats.
Or maybe you meant "by a mile" in providing poor service.
jguru
#47 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 10:46:06 AM

For Sport wrote:
bartum wrote:
if AA doesnt appear then that is a sham list. AA to is most efficient

I agree. I use AA & CFC (not online).
I prefer AA to CFC. They execute my trades faster (and notify me).

Criteria??

maka wrote:
bartum wrote:
if AA doesnt appear then that is a sham list. AA to is most efficient

I agree with you most efficient and they follow laid down rules and regulations to the letter...

obiero wrote:

@bartum, For Sport, maka, obiero:

Has any of you received a pdf document <b>Notice toClients 19th October 2011.pdf</b> asking you to supply your BANK STATEMENT to AA so that they can continue to make client payments to you through EFT and RTGS? Why would a stock brokerage firm require a BANK STATEMENT, with full details, from me?!
Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
Agra
#48 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 12:37:17 PM

mozenrat wrote:
If D&B appears within the top 80 out of 18, then the list is a sham..

How can you miss out on African Alliance and NIC

.... and by the way, on ONLINE presence, the D&B site is not even working this morning while I know that the two emails I sent to AA this morning have already been executed.

Liar Total agree D&B is list competent of elite Stock brokers.CFC is another one? Dealt with the two and they are inefficient.
It's easy for investors to get emotional and prejudiced when trading, but computers don't
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#49 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 2:36:04 PM

@jguru,that was sent to all clients,including myself.
Just cooperate,those r the new requirements aimed at curbing/preventing fraud.
@SufficientlyP
jguru
#50 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 3:30:05 PM

Sufficiently Philanga....thropic wrote:

Ok. I found it extreme. I was contemplating moving to Equity...
Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
ventura
#51 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 7:26:30 PM

I have only dealt with Kestrel Capital, but so far I haver found them very good.
For Sport
#52 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 7:40:48 PM

through a bank statement? A bit extreme
jguru
#53 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2011 7:59:26 AM

It's in the BD here: http://www.businessdaily.../-/mexsy5z/-/index.html

But I've always been receiving my cash through EFT. Why ask for a BANK STATEMENT now?!
QW25081985
#54 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2011 8:03:07 AM

Nani kama Standard Investment Bank !!!!! give me one investment bank or broker that does better research than them....

http://www.sib.co.ke

check it out.
#55 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2011 2:33:09 PM

For Sport wrote:

through a bank statement? A bit extreme

Bank statements are very sensitive n i can understand the apprehension.In ths case,it has to be a recent one.wonder whether they would accept a scanned copy!
@SufficientlyP
#56 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2011 2:35:25 PM

jguru wrote:

Ok. I found it extreme. I was contemplating moving to Equity...

Equity bank are only agents and dont have a stock broking licence. Your orders might take forever to be executed!
@SufficientlyP
Thiong'o
#57 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 11:48:18 AM

kazikwisha wrote:
and as always, we quickly moved from main issue typical Kenyans!(me included)personally am a big fan of standard investment bank was frustrated at first but then i got this one guy who sorted me once and it has never been the same.if i need anything done i just call him.the best part about it is that he doesn't charge commissions because he's an employee there.

@ Kazikwisha, Sib web is informative, & from your comments; -a good broker, but think the preferential treatment you get (Verbal orders, No commission) might not apply to everyone.
GenghisCapitalLtd
#58 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 1:11:57 PM

Very interesting views, could use your comments for market research purposes. Not being biased but Genghis did win stock broker of the year 2011 in the CMA awards. I would like to get your comments of our services and where we need to improve because we are here for you no doubt! Is it our customer care, execution speed, research...let me know.
Follow us on Twitter @genghiscapital
“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” Steve Jobs,iGenius
Thiong'o
#59 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 3:09:09 PM

GenghisCapitalLtd wrote:
Very interesting views, could use your comments for market research purposes. Not being biased but Genghis did win stock broker of the year 2011 in the CMA awards. I would like to get your comments of our services and where we need to improve because we are here for you no doubt! Is it our customer care, execution speed, research...let me know.

What I know about Geghis
• They send regular updates/bulletin to clients, last one today at 10:36 Hrs and was on….

NSE Dips below 3,500.... 50 Day Moving Average Holds....
…and of course you have a research department.Applause

• I saw that certificate (won stock broker of the year 2011 and others) – in your office, -I think it’s the one displayed hapo kwa ukutani.
Applause

• I manage my holding through an agent (do you have an online facility?)Sad

• My orders (buy / sell) are executed in time. Not complaining!smile

• My portfolio holding has somewhat depreciated (well, I manage this but should I blame you?)Sad

• Surprised you did not feature prominently in this discussion. (or am I making you the subject of discussion)Sad

That is all from my side.

GenghisCapitalLtd
#60 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 3:28:44 PM

@Thiong'o just happened to open my wazua blog this afternoon but I will be participating on a regular basis so please don't hesitate to rant and rave as I will get to the bottom of any issue. Thank you for your "applause" with regard to our regular updates, we do put in a lot of effort on it as we want our reports to be informative and relevant to the client when the client needs it. If there is a particular feature on our report that is lacking please inform us.
Well with regard to your portfolio, the market has lost over 40% this year alone and you would need to be a soothsayer to predict any outcomes. We have noticed increased optimism returning as local investors have increased their trading activities, please refer to our report for further details and analysis.
Online trading although beneficial in terms of convenience takes away what we strive to do and is our forte, “Relationship Brokerage”. In our view relationship brokerage relates to giving our brokerage services the human aspect that most of our competitors have either ignored or failed to offer well. That is the main reason that we have well trained and dedicated relationship officers or agents assigned to each client. We are working on online trading but have our concerns on the aspects of fraud and system compatibility with the systems that are being used by brokers at the moment. We will roll this out when satisfied that online trading will run as it should.
Follow us on Twitter @genghiscapital
“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” Steve Jobs,iGenius