wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages«<678910>
STOCKS TO BUY by yaserbigchair
Ebenyo
#141 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 7:14:51 PM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/markets/marketnews/Foreigners-trickle-back-to-the-Nairobi-bourse/3815534-4871496-vwxbxt/index.html

I have zero faith in EABL for the short term

They have taken too much debts.They took 15 billion of the debt and pumped into kisumu plant trying to compete with changaa and busaa dealers by producing cheap senator keg.Its a gamble.They could either win or lose.Lets give it time.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
obiero
#142 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 8:40:56 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/markets/marketnews/Foreigners-trickle-back-to-the-Nairobi-bourse/3815534-4871496-vwxbxt/index.html

They have taken too much debts.They took 15 billion of the debt and pumped into kisumu plant trying to compete with changaa and busaa dealers by producing cheap senator keg.Its a gamble.They could either win or lose.Lets give it time.

With the current state of the economy, even I have cut down on the single malt

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ericsson
#143 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 3:13:47 AM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

This counter made me good money đŸ’” in the period 2010-2013 before they took a loan to buy the KBL stake they didn't own from SAB Miller.
Dividend and capital appreciation was superb.
Exited with very handsome gains
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
muandiwambeu
#144 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2018 11:24:58 AM

obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

With the current state of the economy, even I have cut down on the single malt

How are you coping with the disastisfactio from the miss.eating đŸŒ¶ïžor taking moređŸ„‘ or a thicker thigh💁Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#145 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2019 9:07:48 AM

@Yasserbigchair founding member of the insider unit sends me with this message.. "THE EXCHANGE BAR HAS NO QUALMS WITH THE FOLLOWING 12 STOCKS AS AT 05.06.2019
BAT, COOP, DTB, EQTY, JUB, KCB, KEGN, KQ, PAFR, TOTAL, TPSEA, SCOM"

VituVingiSana
#146 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2019 9:31:01 AM

obiero wrote:
@Yasserbigchair founding member of the insider unit sends me with this message.. "THE EXCHANGE BAR HAS NO QUALMS WITH THE FOLLOWING 12 STOCKS AS AT 05.06.2019
d'oh! Shame on you Liar
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
sparkly
#147 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2019 9:41:40 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
d'oh! Shame on you Liar

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly @yassser is a joke. Bure kabisa
Life is short. Live passionately.
Beler
#148 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 5:59:17 PM

Certainly if company is taking too much debt, it is increasing their financial risks and probability of going out of the business. Another topic to watch in this case is potential of debt to equity switch and hostile takeovers
obiero
#149 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 7:35:03 PM

Beler wrote:
Certainly if company is taking too much debt, it is increasing their financial risks and probability of going out of the business. Another topic to watch in this case is potential of debt to equity switch and hostile takeovers

KQ did theirs in 2017

obiero
#150 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:15:55 PM

@Yasserbigchair one of the exchange bar founding member and core NSE insider sends me with this message.. "THE EXCHANGE BAR HAS NO QUALMS WITH THE FOLLOWING 10 STOCKS AS AT 20.08.2019
BAT, COOP, DTB, EQTY, JUB, KCB, KEGN, KQ, TOTAL, SCOM"

xxxxx
#151 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 8:23:08 PM

obiero wrote:
@Yasserbigchair one of the exchange bar founding member and core NSE insider sends me with this message.. "THE EXCHANGE BAR HAS NO QUALMS WITH THE FOLLOWING 10 STOCKS AS AT 20.08.2019

Whenever I see KQ amongst decent securities, it reminds me of Obiero's excessive humourLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
obiero
#152 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 8:26:24 PM

xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

Whenever I see KQ amongst decent securities, it reminds me of Obiero's excessive humourLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

To realize the seriousness about KQ, you will note that COOP, DTB, EQTY, KCB are part owners and MJ of the SCOM hall of fame is the Chairman of KQ.. Watch and learn how bulk money is made via beta trading

FUNKY
#153 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 8:37:05 PM

obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

To realize the seriousness about KQ, you will note that COOP, DTB, EQTY, KCB are part owners and MJ of the SCOM hall of fame is the Chairman of KQ.. Watch and learn how bulk money is made via beta trading

The banks did not willingly become shareholders into KQ!
obiero
#154 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 8:59:14 PM

FUNKY wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

Only 3 out of 11 banks were against the restructuring.. A lie told repeatedly doesn’t become the truth

VituVingiSana
#155 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 10:26:52 PM

obiero wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

Only 3 out of 11 banks were against the restructuring.. A lie told repeatedly doesn’t become the truth

1) The smartest banks are those that did not lend to KQ e.g. SCBK, BBK, etc. The "foreign" banks.
2) The next smartest were those who opposed the forced Debt:Equity Conversion.

I speak in code Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#156 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:29:32 AM

obiero wrote:

Yasserbigchair is a joker
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Monk
#157 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:48:08 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

1) The smartest banks are those that did not lend to KQ e.g. SCBK, BBK, etc. The "foreign" banks.

Reaching for popcorn :) Seriously though, coercion came into play. Its happening even as we speak with the betting industry. When your trading license is on the line, what choices do you have?

obiero
#158 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 7:44:04 AM

Monk wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

Reaching for popcorn :) Seriously though, coercion came into play. Its happening even as we speak with the betting industry. When your trading license is on the line, what choices do you have?

The question we must ask ourselves is whether they have lost their capital or if they can negotiate a honorable exit

Monk
#159 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 8:17:38 AM

obiero wrote:
Monk wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

The question we must ask ourselves is whether they have lost their capital or if they can negotiate a honorable exit

If you have to negotiate with an entity like the government, you have already lost. I learnt many years ago not to go bed with them in the first place. I lost big time everytime...KQ, Mumias, KPLC, did I mention KQ?
VituVingiSana
#160 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 9:20:14 AM

Monk wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

It's interesting that the "foreign" banks all escaped this noose. Did any "foreign" bank subsidiary in KE lend to KQ?