10 Pages«<23456>»
STOCKS TO BUY by yaserbigchair
#61 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 12:56:55 PM

ARM, BAMB, HF, JUB, TOTAL

@Obiero,is there any potential growth in bamburi? i tend to think its just a dividend stock.
Why do you choose Total over kenolkobil?
ARM was just taken over the other day by a strategic investor after posting losses whats concrete their?
HF- high debt to equity ratio.is mgt putting any effort to bring the ratio down?
#62 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 5:30:33 PM

@Obiero,is there any potential growth in bamburi? i tend to think its just a dividend stock.
ARM was just taken over the other day by a strategic investor after posting losses whats concrete their?
HF- high debt to equity ratio.is mgt putting any effort to bring the ratio down?

I don't explain to anyone reasons. I just give a position that one can take or leave. in addition to the others, COOP should also be a buy at current price

#63 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 5:57:10 PM

I don't explain to anyone reasons. I just give a position that one can take or leave. in addition to the others, COOP should also be a buy at current price

I go by the company fundamentals.Thats why i need explanations.I cant just buy because everyone says buy.Analysts,brokers and financial experts tend to be biased.The spirit of wazua is to let others know what we know.Please explain or shall i go to www.winda.com?
#64 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 5:59:27 PM

Yaaa obiero we know why you chose total over kk .your die hard critic of kq is a staunch supporter of kk. And you will never touch that stock no matter how good it is appealing ....well because of some personal differences with an elder wazuan Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#65 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 6:29:02 PM

I go by the company fundamentals.Thats why i need explanations.I cant just buy because everyone says buy.Analysts,brokers and financial experts tend to be biased.The spirit of wazua is to let others know what we know.Please explain or shall i go to www.winda.com?

hehe. it's www.winda.co.ke

#66 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 6:31:24 PM

Yaaa obiero we know why you chose total I've kk .your die hard critic of kq is a staunch supporter of kk. And you will never touch that stock no matter how good it is appealing ....well because of some personal differences with an elder wazuan Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

haha. wacha hizo. I just don't like KK and it's market share isn't inspiring

#67 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 6:39:07 PM

Yaaa obiero we know why you chose total I've kk .your die hard critic of kq is a staunch supporter of kk. And you will never touch that stock no matter how good it is appealing ....well because of some personal differences with an elder wazuan Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

OK sawa will take that for now. Laughing out loudly
#68 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 6:47:41 PM

@obiero do you see a future in KK if its market share keeps shrinking?
Kausha
#69 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 8:00:09 PM

But those who were chasing market share (total & vivo) are shedding the same this year in favor of KK's strategy of margins. Market share in the downstream trade involves a lot of buying volume growth which ends up not being sustainable.
#70 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 11:44:35 PM

Yaaa obiero we know why you chose total over kk .your die hard critic of kq is a staunch supporter of kk. And you will never touch that stock no matter how good it is appealing ....well because of some personal differences with an elder wazuan Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@VVS has caught feelings that @Obiero doesn't support KK despite all the support @VVS gives KQ.
Where possible I always pick KQ unless the price for ET, EK, QR are much cheaper.

As a passenger (& Kenyan) I choose KQ [if competitive] but as a (former) shareholder I just cannot.

Everyone but the shareholders make money from KQ.
#71 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 12:01:41 AM

@Enyands,why do u prefer kk over total.The dividend yield of total is 4% while kk is 2%.Total has 74% debt to equity ratio while kk plans to be out of debt this year.Two wazua elders divided between kk and total.The new farers will also take sides based on how you put facts on board.
#72 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 1:23:12 AM

@Enyands,why do u prefer kk over total.The dividend yield of total is 4% while kk is 2%.Total has 74% debt to equity ratio while kk plans to be out of debt this year.Two wazua elders divided between kk and total.The new farers will also take sides based on how you put facts on board.

@Ebenyo I'll go kk all day and for me its that ohano guy. He looks organized and he just got that firm out of a pit latrine . He has made stringent measures to reduce the debt and soon all that will reflect positive on books . My investment policy is companies that have good management and are rising. This company will be a big thing in future .maybe 2-3 yrs from now .but total has always been the same .nothing to spark anything . Same old,same old
#73 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 8:58:02 AM

@Ebenyo I'll go kk all day and for me its that ohano guy. He looks organized and he just got that firm out of a pit latrine . He has made stringent measures to reduce the debt and soon all that will reflect positive on books . My investment policy is companies that have good management and are rising. This company will be a big thing in future .maybe 2-3 yrs from now .but total has always been the same .nothing to spark anything . Same old,same old

total buying GAPCO isn't news??? quick one, tell us the market share of Total, KK and Vivo.. therein lies the answer

#74 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 9:03:08 AM

thanks for this eye opener insight.I now know which side to fall between you and obiero.
#75 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2016 11:03:49 AM

ARM, BAMB, BAT, COOP, EQTY, HF, JUB, TOTAL

#76 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2016 1:21:00 PM

Where is KQ?
#77 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2016 2:01:22 PM

Where is KQ?

How about CIC?
#78 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2016 2:24:28 PM

Where is KQ?

He @obiero) has had enough of that.
#79 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2016 4:52:40 PM

At 32.25 kcb is a BUY.
Kengen at 6.70 is also a Buy.
BUY safaricom as soon as it touches 16.05.
Buy equity when it touches 38.00.
#80 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 2:38:56 PM

At 32.25 kcb is a BUY.
Kengen at 6.70 is also a Buy.
BUY safaricom as soon as it touches 16.05.
Buy equity when it touches 38.00.

@ebenyo.. maybe the rights issue at discounted terms bring down simba to sub current levels