wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages123>»
STOCKS TO BUY by yaserbigchair
Apple Bees
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 4:18:08 PM

Ok, he promised to list the stocks to buy by 15th Dec, so I am kind enough to remind him. Please this time, show some fundamentals or info from the charts; no more emotions.

Cheers.
hello
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 4:30:32 PM

Apple Bees wrote:
Ok, he promised to list the stocks to buy by 15th Dec, so I am kind enough to remind him. Please this time, show some fundamentals or info from the charts; no more emotions.

Cheers.

@Yaserbigchair
when u are giving out the list of big 6
like ocampo.
I want to be a millionaire.
simonkabz
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 5:44:41 PM

Hehehe kamekutiriwo....
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
young
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 6:15:41 PM

I think YBC is taking time to come out with facts and figures rather than ordinary proclamation
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
yaserbigchair
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 8:22:32 PM

hahaha I will post the names of the companies to BUY soon!

Meanwhile, make sure your money is in your cds with your broker.

This will be before Christmas.

Thank you!
Sound that I love most: Is the ringing bell of Stock Market.
Tommy
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 8:41:23 PM

@ybc, i am waiting na remember to put some theory n a little mathafu
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
githundi
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 9:00:51 PM

yaserbigchair wrote:

@ Ybc i hope you had promised by 15-20th of Dec. P/s don't shift goal post so that we can start round 2. As for records, your predictions on kplc in round 1 floundered.

Thank you!

Democracy does not belong to the dead
Surealligator
#8 Posted : Friday, December 17, 2010 9:43:23 AM

yaserbigchair wrote:

Thank you!

@Yaser...

Now am reading your posts. When you used to write in block letters, I was like, hallo why shout at me. So, I used to ignore the same.

While at your research, find out the prospects of

BBK @ 50 - special dividend

CFC @ 70 - spin off of profit sucking insurance arm

NBK @ 38 - with 2.50 bob dividends promised in Match.

Portland @ 90 - Having hedged on the yen denominated perennial loan and shifting to coal from diesel powered kilns.

Serena - my favourite hata mkisema

Kplc - With inflated bills cases likely to sky rocket. Was at the commercial courts registry and things are looking maduong for the company.

Scangroup @ 60 - Thakar agrees the deals completed this yr will increase the company's profits by a maximum of 10% in the next one yr before serious returns are realized in the next three yrs.

Equity @ KCB - SS ref factor

CMC @ 12.20 - Matatu industry goes coach

NIC - Second favourite in my portfolio

Access Kenya - Shortly to join the league of kina Olympia and the likes. (By the way, I abhor Olympia with fervor)

Kplc - Watu waitishe rights za sare. I played this one just like KCB rights. Only 170m premium rights were bought. Gover still stuck with over 300m unclaimed rights.

Blood is on the streets.

Have a bloody hunting month.

Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
ProverB
#9 Posted : Friday, December 17, 2010 10:14:41 AM

@sure kingangi..
.. smile
i wish i had the time to go thro your list thoroughly..but..maybe later..holiday season.. smile smile
but i must ask.. why CMC? The dunn guys got the entire Govt souped up with VW Passats but still managed do a profit warning?..hata bila compeh!!!
What makes you think Matatu going coach will translate to business? consider compe also.. being an auditor by profession made me privy to 2M books.. proprietors of Double M.. their "Bus-Matatu Body Making side business is growing faster than their transit business.. meaning..matatu industry is unlikely to go to rather pricey CMC and stick to local shops..picking just the track n chassis from importers..
..Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven...Matt5:16
- 1769 Oxford King James Bible 'Authorized Version
murenj
#10 Posted : Friday, December 17, 2010 10:30:05 AM

most ma3 operatots are considering to import mitsubishi rtosa, toyota civilian, etc. and then there is photon motors entering the market with products priced halfway.....matatu guys will certainly be their customers
Surealligator
#11 Posted : Friday, December 17, 2010 12:48:47 PM

ProverB wrote:
@sure kingangi..
.. smile
i wish i had the time to go thro your list thoroughly..but..maybe later..holiday season.. smile smile
but i must ask.. why CMC? The dunn guys got the entire Govt souped up with VW Passats but still managed do a profit warning?..hata bila compeh!!!
What makes you think Matatu going coach will translate to business? consider compe also.. being an auditor by profession made me privy to 2M books.. proprietors of Double M.. their "Bus-Matatu Body Making side business is growing faster than their transit business.. meaning..matatu industry is unlikely to go to rather pricey CMC and stick to local shops..picking just the track n chassis from importers..

@Proverbial Son

If you note, I did not recommend buy or sell on the above list. I asked Yaser Arafat to look at the companies during his research time as I have not completed my due diligence on some of them and intend to acquire a considerable shareholding on some of the future winning stocks.

CMC and GM have the advantage of offering loan packages when giving businesses their vehicles. Have you noticed the White Nissan UDs lorries ferrying goods between Nakuru and Nairobi? The same lorries have invaded other major towns and have become the official mode of transport for Supermarkets, farm produce etc as they are well covered and thugs plus police cannot espy what is inside. (Muindi locks the lorry before it departs and his counterpart has a duplicate key in the other town).

Being an auditor, you must be aware of large stocks and unrealized cash owed to CMC and GM. Find out what that is all about and get us enlightened with what you discover.

NB: I thought Tata is cheaper than Mit and Niss UD? Why are Tata's not flooding the market. Marshall still stuck in the rut with Tata dealership.

CMC usually does not make considerable margins by selling Land and Range Rovers or Passats. Servicing them is where the catch is. Took my Land Rover there three yrs ago and without any major service, I went home minus 210k. I sold the landi four months later to a guy in South C who converted it into a green and light green sports machine.

Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
Dod
#12 Posted : Friday, December 17, 2010 1:22:51 PM

Surealligator wrote:

CMC usually does not make considerable margins by selling Land and Range Rovers or Passats. Servicing them is where the catch is. Took my Land Rover there three yrs ago and without any major service, I went home minus 210k. I sold the landi four months later to a guy in South C who converted it into a green and light green sports machine.

True....In the motor industry, the money is made in parts and service, not units.
The company that makes money is the one that offers competitive aftersales service.
The rich have money working for them; the poor and the middle class are going to work for money.
hello
#13 Posted : Friday, December 17, 2010 9:21:28 PM

yaserbigchair wrote:

Thank you!

Christmas this year or next year ??????
only 5 working days are remaining.
I want to be a millionaire.
Forester
#14 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 9:38:49 AM

I am reviving this thread for the sake of Mr. YBC - wherever you are...jitokeze,jionyeshe.15th Dec came and went,Christmas imepita....we're tired of waiting!
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
Tommy
#15 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 10:05:16 AM

@ybc where r u?
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
bartum
#16 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 12:31:20 PM

wachana na kiti kubwa we still have upto jan 20 for mkt to waky waky
githundi
#17 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 12:59:09 PM

bartum wrote:
wachana na kiti kubwa we still have upto jan 20 for mkt to waky waky

This guy went AWUOL long time ago...let's wait to hear what he has to say when he comes back.....
Democracy does not belong to the dead
Apple Bees
#18 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 8:35:51 AM

can Yasser resurface now?
Cde Monomotapa
#19 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:24:51 AM

I'm so looking forward to meeting this dude.
ecstacy
#20 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 10:15:02 AM

Was almost lynched when I told people to be wary of the this last YB bull character who reappeared 'recently' but was last heard at the SCOM IPO. He'd gone from offering solid advise to using his respectable forum rating to almost deliberately misinforming his county of sheep in an attempt to influence market behaviour as he heads in the OPPOSITE direction. LOL!!