wazua Fri, Jun 21, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

69 Pages«<7891011>»
Cytonn Investments
mkenyan
#161 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 2:47:27 PM

given that dande is their chocho media guy (given the way he is hands on in facebook and responds even to comments on articles), as well as being the ceo of course, what are the chances that he is in wazua? if not then maybe lady admin may invite him, verify his account and let him tell us his secret recipe for the 54% return.
murchr
#162 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 4:19:51 PM

mkenyan wrote:
given that dande is their chocho media guy (given the way he is hands on in facebook and responds even to comments on articles), as well as being the ceo of course, what are the chances that he is in wazua? if not then maybe lady admin may invite him, verify his account and let him tell us his secret recipe for the 54% return.

Dont get confused. They paid back money to a PE at 54% with no project completed
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Pesa Nane
#163 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 5:56:22 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
This is a young company being run by brilliant young minds, give them time.

Ambitious young smart brilliant and promising to go places with big numbers. Google Alfred Wangai Mundia.
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
mkenyan
#164 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 5:57:43 PM

murchr wrote:
mkenyan wrote:

Dont get confused. They paid back money to a PE at 54% with no project completed

understood that. need to know this secret receipt that allows them to pay a return of 54% (meaning they must make way more than that).
murchr
#165 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 6:59:49 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Ambitious young smart brilliant and promising to go places with big numbers. Google Alfred Wangai Mundia.

Laughing out loudly
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
enyands
#166 Posted : Friday, April 15, 2016 8:14:40 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

“The case was to start last year, but we had instances where files disappeared and others where Mr Wangai refused to accept summons or claimed he wasn’t served,” says Mr Siahi.

Welcome to kenya guys . This is what they do after stealing your money and they capitalize on weakness of the judiciary. CJ himself was up in the arms over the same organisation he heads because of kateros *cartels. We should be expecting more of these ponzi schemes .they know how to go round the systems
maka
#167 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 10:21:23 AM

Coop trust if am not wrong is at 9% pa....Britam 5%...Cytonn are at?
possunt quia posse videntur
Horton
#168 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 6:44:53 AM

Besides the Amara, Alma now a new project was launched last night by Cytonn, NewTown in Athi River which is a hugh 1000acre city. From what I saw last night at the launch, its going to be mixed use
newfarer
#169 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 6:50:25 AM

Watching, moto wa kuotea bali. Their Media love.. Chema chajiuza

enyands wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

“The case was to start last year, but we had instances where files disappeared and others where Mr Wangai refused to accept summons or claimed he wasn’t served,” says Mr Siahi.

Welcome to kenya guys . This is what they do after stealing your money and they capitalize on weakness of the judiciary. CJ himself was up in the arms over the same organisation he heads because of kateros *cartels. We should be expecting more of these ponzi schemes .they know how to go round the systems

punda amecheka
poundfoolish
#170 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 3:31:15 PM

newfarer wrote:

enyands wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Knowing their circles and investors. It will be bad to screw them. I just don't think they are running a pyramid scheme here. probably a marketing thing until they capture a good number of clientele
KulaRaha
#171 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 3:52:30 PM

Ponzi.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Plimsoul
#172 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 4:09:58 PM

poundfoolish wrote:
newfarer wrote:

enyands wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Knowing their circles and investors. It will be bad to screw them. I just don't think they are running a pyramid scheme here. probably a marketing thing until they capture a good number of clientele

I think the marketing/visibility cuts both ways. This presence on Twitter and Facebook and news sites means any disgruntled investors would be on the comment sections. Haven't seen that.
Ash Ock
#173 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 4:18:42 PM

poundfoolish wrote:
[quote=newfarer]Knowing their circles and investors. It will be bad to screw them. I just don't think they are running a pyramid scheme here. probably a marketing thing until they capture a good number of clientele

Like Madoff, Cytonn didn't purposely start out as a ponzi.

The Acorn saga tipped them over.
Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
newfarer
#174 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 7:57:42 PM

Ash Ock wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:
[quote=newfarer]Knowing their circles and investors. It will be bad to screw them. I just don't think they are running a pyramid scheme here. probably a marketing thing until they capture a good number of clientele

Like Madoff, Cytonn didn't purposely start out as a ponzi.

The Acorn saga tipped them over.

Where are they getting the high returns when every other corporate is making losses? Heck even kra is short of target by 69billion.ponzi

New money paying for old money until no more new money is coming in then the bubble bursts
punda amecheka
Horton
#175 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 8:43:42 PM

projects are flowing, money is being made for the sophisticated investors and u guys are still crying wolf?! Greedy when fearful and fearful when greedy is what comes to mind here. To profit, a sophisticated investor does not follow mob mentality as money isnt where the crowd is! We talk in a year regarding this....remember, you heard it first from me. This discussion is on hold from hereon end. I will just update you when I am invited for launch smile
murchr
#176 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 8:46:17 PM

Horton wrote:
projects are flowing, money is being made for the sophisticated investors and u guys are still crying wolf?! Greedy when fearful and fearful when greedy is what comes to mind here. To profit, a sophisticated investor does not follow mob mentality as money isnt where the crowd is! We talk in a year regarding this....remember, you heard it first from me. This discussion is on hold from hereon end. I will just update you when I am invited for launch smile

What project have they sold?
Ash Ock
#177 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 9:55:32 AM

Horton wrote:

That's the exact same thing I heard from people walking to DECI and Viportal while singing "Kumbaya" yet they could not answer simple questions such as @murchr's.
Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
sparkly
#178 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 10:52:47 AM

Ash Ock wrote:
Horton wrote:

That's the exact same thing I heard from people walking to DECI and Viportal while singing "Kumbaya" yet they could not answer simple questions such as @murchr's.

Maybe they don't follow the laws of economics.

Some of these real estate guys come with a lot of steam, then projects take forever to complete.

Speaking from experience... bought a plot with FEP at Lukenya, 2 years down the line no title, bought a unit offplan with Suraya, 3 years down the line still not complete. Btw these two are more established than Cytonn.

Jury is still out on Cytonn.
Life is short. Live passionately.
alma1
#179 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 11:06:57 AM

sparkly wrote:
Ash Ock wrote:
Horton wrote:

Some of these real estate guys come with a lot of steam, then projects take forever to complete.

Speaking from experience... bought a plot with FEP at Lukenya, 2 years down the line no title, bought a unit offplan with Suraya, 3 years down the line still not complete. Btw these two are more established than Cytonn.

There is a wise man who once told me, when you hear what is a simple investment being described with adjectives like "sophisticated" investor, run.

There is nothing "sophisticated" with investing in land. You buy a property in an area you think shall develop, develop the land, then sell it at a profit.

I'll go back to what I was asking before...How unsophisticated were the investors in Buffolo Hills, That golf think in Longonot, that golf thing in Thika or even Tatu City. Tatu kwanza has some pretty "sophisticated" lawyers and "industrialists"

Cynton, please explain simply. Since none of your projects has even started, let alone been sold out, exactly where are you getting the returns of 20+ to give this "sophisticated" non-investor?

Land prices are tumbling all over, property firms are even selling greenhouses with a roof, but somehow.....somehow...somehow or is it the wall street experience.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Obi 1 Kanobi
#180 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 12:10:34 PM

alma1 wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ash Ock wrote:
Horton wrote:

There is a wise man who once told me, when you hear what is a simple investment being described with adjectives like "sophisticated" investor, run.

There is nothing "sophisticated" with investing in land. You buy a property in an area you think shall develop, develop the land, then sell it at a profit.

I'll go back to what I was asking before...How unsophisticated were the investors in Buffolo Hills, That golf think in Longonot, that golf thing in Thika or even Tatu City. Tatu kwanza has some pretty "sophisticated" lawyers and "industrialists"

Cynton, please explain simply. Since none of your projects has even started, let alone been sold out, exactly where are you getting the returns of 20+ to give this "sophisticated" non-investor?

Land prices are tumbling all over, property firms are even selling greenhouses with a roof, but somehow.....somehow...somehow or is it the wall street experience.

If you go to Cytonn offices and asked this questions, they would answer you very sensibly, I dare you to try and give feedback here.

Just try it and tell me if I am right.

No need for crying Ponzi Scheme etc.

My only fear for them is that they are entering the property market late in the game, the market is already skeptical about the players, but me thinks they will still succeed.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins