wazua Mon, Jul 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

27 Pages«<7891011>»
Is CS Waiguru impeachable?
KulaRaha
#161 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:14:13 PM

limanika wrote:
Rose has announced kibra candidature 2017... if waiguru and nys perform too well there'll be no campaign agenda. WSR always enemy No. 1 coz he was the kingmaker then, now and foreseeable future.. get the drift??

So Waiguru wants to run for MP?
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
madollar
#162 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:21:12 PM

mkenyan wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Someone pls explain to me in layman terms: I thought Waiguru was fighting Singh. Why is she now fighting Babu?

i am not sure but i think she was fighting singh and instead of baba letting them fight it out, he strolled right into it and now singh is probably relaxing at home letting baba fight his wars for him. i may be wrong though.

Ngumu to understand and the way he has recently invested in rebranding that why they say a day can be a lifetime in politics
Swenani
#163 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:26:12 PM

mkenyan wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Someone pls explain to me in layman terms: I thought Waiguru was fighting Singh. Why is she now fighting Babu?

i am not sure but i think she was fighting singh and instead of baba letting them fight it out, he strolled right into it and now singh is probably relaxing at home letting baba fight his wars for him. i may be wrong though.

Mimi sielewi, How is baba fighting Waiguru?To the best of my understanding Its CBK and Treasury PS Thuge who raised the red flag on the KES 826Million,Our benevolent baba only reinforced what many people were saying by asking Waiguru to resign and be accountable
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
streetwise
#164 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:31:55 PM

Only the small fish resign or are fired
Swenani
#165 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:34:15 PM

streetwise wrote:
Only the small fish resign or are fired

Waiguru should go home.Infact,I'm convinced that she is the one behind the kibera vandalism and gikomba burning just to divert attentionSad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Quote:
But while they argued that the Sh665 million paid out by the NYS was not under investigation, it was revealed that some of the supplying companies are owned by the same individuals, raising questions about whether due diligence had been done.

LARGE TRANSACTIONS SPOTTED

People register many companies and we encourage them to do that to enhance their ability to compete.

“The law does not prohibit anyone from owning more than one company or being directors of more than one company. It is not illegal. You can’t start asking us why they are. How do you expect us to answer a question like that?”
asked Ms Waiguru.

“You cannot stop someone from bidding in a tender more than once because that is how they think they will enhance their chances. Everybody uses their ingenuity to make sure that they compete amongst their peers.”

The CBK, which may look at transactions going through commercial banks to determine their validity, got curious about the large amounts of money being moved from NYS coffers, just two months to the end of the financial year.

Most of these firms that won tenders had similar directors among them and some are accused of importing food to supply to the NYS, thus going against the push to buy from Kenya.

One company was paid paid Sh40 million in mid-May to supply powdered milk

Swali ni,Kwani tendering is like lottery nowadays?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
limanika
#166 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:37:10 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
limanika wrote:
Rose has announced kibra candidature 2017... if waiguru and nys perform too well there'll be no campaign agenda. WSR always enemy No. 1 coz he was the kingmaker then, now and foreseeable future.. get the drift??

No. The issue is that if kibra is cleaned up, and waiguru is determined to do this, what then do you tell masses during campaigns? Especially when you have smone to train the ropes
harrydre
#167 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:49:01 PM

limanika wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
limanika wrote:

No. The issue is that if kibra is cleaned up, and waiguru is determined to do this, what then do you tell masses during campaigns? Especially when you have smone to train the ropes

we had long seen this coming.
i.am.back!!!!
harrydre
#168 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:51:28 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
All was going on well until "huyo mtu" opened his mouth inciting his supporters.

there are many slums that need clean up, they should just move on to other areas. let the kibra idiots wallow in their own mess, but then again those could have been hired youths.
i.am.back!!!!
KulaRaha
#169 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:55:11 PM

limanika wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
limanika wrote:

This theory doesn't add up unless Waiguru herself wants to run for Kibra. else it has little to no substance..
Jus Blazin
#170 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:55:26 PM

Na bado ukose kiti! Nkt.
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
harrydre
#171 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 8:13:30 PM

"@MutahiNgunyi: As Kibera youth wake up to their shame tommorrow, remember this: "...Raila is like a ROCKING CHAIR:Keeps you BUSY, takes you NOWHERE""

http://www.nation.co.ke/...6/-/3nyxlk/-/index.html

http://www.capitalfm.co....built-for-their-benefit/
i.am.back!!!!
limanika
#172 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 8:55:33 PM

@raha, its a multiplicity of factors including theabove, really. The other dimension... a thief believes everyone else is a worse thief. Assume yo benefited from KKV during nusu mkate.. you'll think someone is eating big time at NYS to finance campaigns, at your disadvantage.. and you'll take full advantage to hit them hard at the slightest opportunity real or imagined.
jaggernaut
#173 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 9:07:47 PM

harrydre wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
All was going on well until "huyo mtu" opened his mouth inciting his supporters.

there are many slums that need clean up, they should just move on to other areas. let the kibra idiots wallow in their own mess, but then again those could have been hired youths.

Jumbiree should stop wasting time and resources on people who never voted for them, people who will always vote baba despite all the goodies. They should concentrate on the people who put them in power. Let kiberans know that Siasa mbaya maisha mbaya.
limanika
#174 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 9:19:42 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
harrydre wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

Jumbiree should stop wasting time and resources on people who never voted for them, people who will always vote baba despite all the goodies. They should concentrate on the people who put them in power. Let kiberans know that Siasa mbaya maisha mbaya.

This might be last nail. It is surprising how he selfcanibalises just when entering home stretch to elections
Njung'e
#175 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 8:02:05 AM

Youth in Kisumu demonstrate in support of Waiguru and castigate those against the NYS projects.....haiya!!!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
KulaRaha
#176 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 8:15:00 AM

Njung'e wrote:
Youth in Kisumu demonstrate in support of Waiguru and castigate those against the NYS projects.....haiya!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Just like youth in Kibra demonstrated in her favour before burning her toilet.
Euge
#177 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 8:32:58 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Lord, thank you!
mkenyan
#178 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 9:00:41 AM

Swenani wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Mimi sielewi, How is baba fighting Waiguru?To the best of my understanding Its CBK and Treasury PS Thuge who raised the red flag on the KES 826Million,Our benevolent baba only reinforced what many people were saying by asking Waiguru to resign and be accountable

baba should have known better not to have said anything on the matter. the moment he uttered a word, the narrative changed to him fighting her.
Wendz
#179 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 9:52:29 AM

Euge wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly her damn toilets!

This is what one of the protestors think...."To him, the government was trying to undermine the opposition leader through their projects instead of helping the residents".

Clearly, NYS was building the toilets for waiguru and the government....
Njung'e
#180 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 10:29:37 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudlyLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly She better get used to using flying toilets and her life will be complete.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.