wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

29 Pages«<7891011>»
Gor Mahia F.C : The Nuisance
dossy7
#161 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 4:21:29 PM

13 points clear at the top of the log and people are still talking hooliganism and tribalism.

We are the champions and yes the parade is coming through Nairobi on November 2nd.
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
Am
#162 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 4:25:19 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Am wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
@Tassia may be right in her observations, however, the same applies worldwide, there are soccer hooligans all over the world. I once attend an EPL Match and believe you me, the supporters coming to the field were singing shouting (and basically seeking attention as Tassia has put it). The difference is that the cops were very vigilant, they cleared the roads for them, allowed them preferential use of the tube and generally followed them to make sure they do not cause loss to other people.

So haters, please bear with the Gor Hooligans and allow them to enjoy the KPL victory, stay away from them and you will be just fine.

Police on the other hand should track any groupings to arrest any hooligan who tries to injure innocent people or destroy property.

GINIWASEKAO, GIGI WADWAKAO

@Obi Kanobi.

The above Comment borders recklessness.Surely? Are you high?

There is a huge difference between a, say Man U Hooligan and a Kogalo Hooligan. We are in Kenya. We are talking about some stupid hooligans here in Kenya, who are lazy, idle,(started flocking stadium at 9am) bitter and have no respect to others well being, rule of law, other's Property etc.

Sorry to bring in a new angle but think about this for a while. These are the same elements who can burn down a whole city in two days, totally unnecessarily, ending 100s of thriving businesses that serves them - places they get their daily bread. These are things we never like to discuss. We call it tribal but truth is they must be told as it is. I am not tribal, have a partner and best friend (and many others) who is an Omera, have a branch of our small enterprise in Kisumo that we had to close for 5 or so days during elections - something we never did in any other branch in other towns.

So, I know what I am talking about.

Mbona tubebeleze watu? Are they 2 year olds?

When you have your car whiten off, or have to replace a windscreen after meeting these burgers then you'll understand.

In the meantime, call me tribal.

@Am, I don't want to get into an arguement with you, I have seen what your thots are thru your writings. I am sure you have token Omera friends and thats good for you.

I was referring to stuff I observed elsewhere, my friend tembea the world ujionee.

As to your reference to 2008 PEV, lets leave those issues out of this thread as they are being dealt with at the Hague, and we all know who are there, feel free to read the witness accounts in the dailies.

smile smile smile smile
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
nakujua
#163 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 4:32:08 PM

Am wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Am wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
@Tassia may be right in her observations, however, the same applies worldwide, there are soccer hooligans all over the world. I once attend an EPL Match and believe you me, the supporters coming to the field were singing shouting (and basically seeking attention as Tassia has put it). The difference is that the cops were very vigilant, they cleared the roads for them, allowed them preferential use of the tube and generally followed them to make sure they do not cause loss to other people.

So haters, please bear with the Gor Hooligans and allow them to enjoy the KPL victory, stay away from them and you will be just fine.

Police on the other hand should track any groupings to arrest any hooligan who tries to injure innocent people or destroy property.

@Obi Kanobi.

There is a huge difference between a, say Man U Hooligan and a Kogalo Hooligan. We are in Kenya. We are talking about some stupid hooligans here in Kenya, who are lazy, idle,(started flocking stadium at 9am) bitter and have no respect to others well being, rule of law, other's Property etc.

Sorry to bring in a new angle but think about this for a while. These are the same elements who can burn down a whole city in two days, totally unnecessarily, ending 100s of thriving businesses that serves them - places they get their daily bread. These are things we never like to discuss. We call it tribal but truth is they must be told as it is. I am not tribal, have a partner and best friend (and many others) who is an Omera, have a branch of our small enterprise in Kisumo that we had to close for 5 or so days during elections - something we never did in any other branch in other towns.

When you have your car whiten off, or have to replace a windscreen after meeting these burgers then you'll understand.

@Am, I don't want to get into an arguement with you, I have seen what your thots are thru your writings. I am sure you have token Omera friends and thats good for you.

I was referring to stuff I observed elsewhere, my friend tembea the world ujionee.

As to your reference to 2008 PEV, lets leave those issues out of this thread as they are being dealt with at the Hague, and we all know who are there, feel free to read the witness accounts in the dailies.

smile smile smile smile

wacha ku-debate na individuals who have travelled all over - your perspective is narrowed to gor peke yake, wachana na gor, since Liverpool fans also do it gor fans should also indulge.
tembea merseyside, then you will appreciate the level of hooliganism the world over and violence metted towards opposing players and innocent bystanders
Bigchick
#164 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 4:33:09 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Am wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

@Obi Kanobi.

Obi hapana! Ukweli usemwe.

Are you saying the guys at the Hague brought down Kisumu city?

Back to Gor fans....are they the only ones who support a team/club?

We have so many football clubs and they all have their fans and they dont behave that way.They win they celebrate they loose they accept and move on. (Honourbly)

My PEV loss was occassioned by people living in kisumu ndogo in Msa so it is not far fetched to compare the hooliganism in soccer with the same in politics.

Part of the reason why my vote will never ever go to.........
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
McReggae
#165 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 4:44:04 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Am wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

@Obi Kanobi.

Obi hapana! Ukweli usemwe.

Are you saying the guys at the Hague brought down Kisumu city?

Back to Gor fans....are they the only ones who support a team/club?

We have so many football clubs and they all have their fans and they dont behave that way.They win they celebrate they loose they accept and move on. (Honourbly)

My PEV loss was occassioned by people living in kisumu ndogo in Msa so it is not far fetched to compare the hooliganism in soccer with the same in politics.

Part of the reason why my vote will never ever go to.........

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly That you can't vote any other person other than 'many of our own' is well known so you don't need to say.....lakini kwendeni huko, now you want to tell us that Kisumu riots were the worst things that happened in the 2008 PEV....really? Compared to human beings (homo sapiens) waking to to go rape, kill and burn their neighbours? Or to a people like in Mathira who woke up to a massacre by their own sons? What about all the animals crying out for help in some neighbourhoods???.....acheni kubehave like your communities are the best angels in this country....NKT1!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
nakujua
#166 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 4:47:19 PM

and the gloves have come off
Magigi
#167 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:00:40 PM

dossy7 wrote:
13 points clear at the top of the log and people are still talking hooliganism and tribalism.

We are the champions and yes the parade is coming through Nairobi on November 2nd.

Thank you for warning people in advance!
nostoppingthis
#168 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:05:22 PM

2013 Gor Mahia winning it with .... pts
2012 Tusker fc won the league with 60 pts
2011 Tusker won the league with 58 pts
2010 Ulinzi fc won the league with 59 pts
2009 Sofapaka fc won the league with 59 pts
Alba
#169 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:11:33 PM

This thread has really brought out the haterz.

And now that Kogallo has won the league, the bitterness has sent the hate into overdrive.

Haterz are going to have to go swallow razorblades because the team is back on top after many years.

I say haterz because I myself abhor hooliganism. But this thread is just full of people who have drunk pure hatorade.
Mukiri
#170 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:14:17 PM

nakujua wrote:
and the gloves have come off

Mapambano!! So we had 'Silent Warriors' all along. Niko macho kama guka.

Proverbs 19:21
King G
#171 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:15:29 PM

Must you justify i have jango friends, bure kabisa. Your friends are your friends. Who cares where they come from except you.

So it was only Kisumu city that people burnt?????

#okombeikodaniyakabat. mutado?
Thieves
nostoppingthis
#172 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:35:16 PM

Do you remember the red army of Manchester United?

Clubs with large followings have hooliganism, not out of choice, but there are bad elements there in...the best way to deal with hooliganism is not to spew your tribal vitriol, but to identify the culprits from the video evidence and the culprits to be charged severely in a court of law....the habit will stop immediately..It stopped in Manchester!!

More on the red army
nostoppingthis
#173 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:42:44 PM

Meanwhile in New Castle 2013....

Such video evidence is what should be used to nail the chaos...
urstill1
#174 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:52:52 PM

Next time a Gor fan messes up with you, piga video na peleka polisi, Wacheni mambo na tribalism coz already we know that this tribe hates that tribe so no need to tell us again. It's like telling me that you are a female or male yet I can see for myself. At least that will help a person like me.
Wazua Cocoon
#175 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:59:57 PM

ACCEPTANCE TOLERANCE AND MOVING ON SHOULD BE OUR BOND AND CREED

WE ARE ONE !!!
Am
#176 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:27:54 PM

Magigi wrote:
Am wrote:
Pedes wrote:
Am wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

@Obi Kanobi.

A whole city, really?
These Gor hooligans are a nuisance, how could they?
Why would someone call you tribal, what will your Omera friends think of people who do so.

YOU AIN'T ALONE BRO..GOOGLES WORN BY MANY, NOT JUST YOU.....and the cycle Continues...

@Am is right...I too have very good Omera friends (@McReggae included!)and the candidate I voted for in the last general election was non other Raila. If truth be told, there is something totally wrong with these folks. Could it be genetic? I don't know. How do you visit wrath on your hometown? Ama Wakamba ndio walitoka makueni na kuchoma maduka huko? Chenz!

I always wonder. Like sirias, I do. Could it be the water hyacinth? No as its not an old thing. ..and then again, hata the our very own guy,Baba atieno,the lover of Reggae, whom we all regard highly - an astute Nairobi guy still has same thinking process especially after mid-week.

Not omena, as we all PERTAKE. I Wonder what the problem is. Maybe weather, or genetics.

Let them call me tribal. ISOKEI. But I know for a fact that this problem will for sure make some counties really drag behind. Who Knows the Nos of businesses shunning Nyanza? Many, many. ISOKEI, You guys call me tribal. Sawa tuu.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
Am
#177 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:32:49 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Do you remember the red army of Manchester United?

Clubs with large followings have hooliganism, not out of choice, but there are bad elements there in...the best way to deal with hooliganism is not to spew your tribal vitriol, but to identify the culprits from the video evidence and the culprits to be charged severely in a court of law....the habit will stop immediately..It stopped in Manchester!!

More on the red army

Boss talk bad about ME but not Manchester United, they of the old Trafford - the theatre of dream. Tuheshimiane.Sad Sad Sad
McReggae
#178 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 11:04:35 PM

Deleted.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
harrydre
#179 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 11:26:40 PM

if they need to earn respect even with wins, they must behave and respect people and their property. otherwise their wins will be in vain. it's unbelievable people are defending their actions. that's like defending terrorists or mungiki's or SABOAT thugs!
i.am.back!!!!
Angelica _ann
#180 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2013 12:02:38 AM

@Magigi relax, Sunday is on me. Forget about my brothers. Link up with McR.... then rest is ... your domo & star mini aahhhh!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen