wazua Wed, Jun 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

98 Pages«<7576777879>»
directional forecast
karasinga
#1521 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 2:44:42 PM

sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:

@sparkly, are you waiting still waiting for 7.5?

Waiting to see the close for the day. Whether the bulls will regain control of lose out to the bears.

KEGN as at 1440hr 29th June
Find on the chart why I avoided this counter. Still waiting to see what comes out of it. Not yet clear

one of the most fundamental truth about financial markets is "anything can happen". If were you I would trade or is it tread carefully. might be the last leg north. best wishes
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#1522 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 3:00:28 PM

Monk wrote:

@Karasinga I was at a loss on what to do with my KPLC and Carbacid holdings until you came along. Your insights have been a great help to many of us. Thanks for making the time.

Hello Monk. Welcome to directional forecast
I am glad you find this analysis helpful. You finally came out of the shadowssmile I know there are many others still lurking in the darkness. The guys in here will do their best to help you along your journey.

Remember please, "If it is going to be, it is up to you".
Patience, Positivity, persistence and belief, the tools that we require to shape our worlds.

Thank you for not giving up on your investment. Let us change statistics together. Welcome again. Best wishes
karasinga
#1523 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 3:18:05 PM

bartum wrote:
karasinga wrote:
CFC
consider exiting in the coming leg north. Tentatively around 86, disclaimer

What does these imply
just, once more, tightened its monetary
policy," the statement said.

@FitchRatings Affirms @StanbicKE at 'BB-'; Outlook Negative
Kenyan Economy

Fitch Ratings-London-27 June 2017: Fitch Ratings has affirmed Stanbic
Bank Kenya Limited's (SBK) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at
'BB-' with a Negative Outlook. A full list of rating actions is at the
end of this rating action commentary.

KEY RATING DRIVERS
IDRS, SUPPORT RATING AND NATIONAL RATINGS
SBK's IDRs, Support Rating (SR) and National Ratings are driven by a
moderate probability of support from its ultimate parent, South
Africa-based Standard Bank Group (SBG; BB+/Stable), which indirectly
owns 60%. The bank's IDRs are constrained by the Kenyan Country
Ceiling of 'BB-'. If not for this, Fitch would most likely rate SBK
one notch below SBG.

bartum, I can hardly understand anything. Kindly explain.
karasinga
#1524 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 3:24:01 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
iris wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Hello ladies and gentlemen.
We are slowly learning to be ungrateful. Going back these posts I am surprised few appreciates effort put forth. It may not mean much but imagine time spared to analyse and give reliable predictions. Could be I should rethink why I am doing what I am doing and its worth...Think Not complaining but I don't want becoming a signal service... Considering going back to my little cave.
Best wishes

Bhagavad Gita

Jokes aside, I really appreciate what you are doing smile

After the launch of the manifestos' the reality of election in one month has downed on us and a bit scary kidogo. my take. But we always appreciate your work plus the followup wonderful contributions of the usual suspects. I was very impressed the way @Sparkly gave in on the Kengen direction turn without a fight smile smile smile

Metasploit wrote:
Good work Karasinga and much is appreciated.Am sure you have helped many and many appreciate your good work.

I have learnt alot from Wazua since 2012 and have made money so lets keep on educating and benefiting from each other.

Thanks guys for your comments. Many are times I feel like stopping what I am doing and trade from my cave but such comments keeps me going.
As they say, "When goods or services are exchanged, and currency is not involved, then our words and expressions must become the currency." breaks no bone.
Spikes
#1525 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 3:32:52 PM

karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
iris wrote:
karasinga wrote:
We are slowly learning to be ungrateful. Going back these posts I am surprised few appreciates effort put forth. It may not mean much but imagine time spared to analyse and give reliable predictions. Could be I should rethink why I am doing what I am doing and its worth...Think Not complaining but I don't want becoming a signal service... Considering going back to my little cave.
Best wishes

Bhagavad Gita

After the launch of the manifestos' the reality of election in one month has downed on us and a bit scary kidogo. my take. But we always appreciate your work plus the followup wonderful contributions of the usual suspects. I was very impressed the way @Sparkly gave in on the Kengen direction turn without a fight smile smile smile

Metasploit wrote:
Good work Karasinga and much is appreciated.Am sure you have helped many and many appreciate your good work.

I have learnt alot from Wazua since 2012 and have made money so lets keep on educating and benefiting from each other.

Thanks guys for your comments. Many are times I feel like stopping what I am doing and trade from my cave but such comments keeps me going.
As they say, "When goods or services are exchanged, and currency is not involved, then our words and expressions must become the currency." breaks no bone.

I'm one of the most notorious TA fans. I 100% appreciate the work done by our brother @Karasinga....Algebra is true knowledge so are the charts...Bravo brother. ..We'll keep minting millions of shillings from the exchange courtesy of your TA posts.Hats off again for a generous work.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#1526 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 4:11:57 PM

Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
iris wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Best wishes

Bhagavad Gita

Metasploit wrote:

I'm one of the most notorious TA fans. I 100% appreciate the work done by our brother @Karasinga....Algebra is true knowledge so are the charts...Bravo brother. ..We'll keep minting millions of shillings from the exchange courtesy of your TA posts.Hats off again for a generous work.

@karasinga.. I have pleaded with you to monetize this bolingo band shit..

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 23,800 ABP 6.45
Angelica _ann
#1527 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 4:26:22 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
iris wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Best wishes

Bhagavad Gita

Metasploit wrote:

Wachana nawe thigawana wewe have you monetized Exchange Bar tingz smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#1528 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 4:37:14 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
iris wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Best wishes

Bhagavad Gita

Metasploit wrote:

Wachana nawe thigawana wewe have you monetized Exchange Bar tingz smile smile smile

Hehe. I do the exchange bar just for you

hisah
#1529 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 4:45:44 PM

karasinga wrote:
Best wishes

If you are tiring you are doing a good job. TA world is very lonely. Welcome aboard. smile
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
hisah
#1530 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 4:47:31 PM

I don't like what I see on Mpesa bank one day to monthly close. Bulls are running on fumes...!

FTSE KE NSE15 index is also showing fatigue checking in on the top 15 heavy hitters...
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
murchr
#1531 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 4:50:33 PM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Best wishes

If you are tiring you are doing a good job. TA world is very lonely. Welcome aboard. smile

@karasinga....ignore the negative vibe. Comes once in a while after a few frustrations from those holding a vigil waiting for their pennies to grow. Your skill and effort is appreciated.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
snipermnoma
#1532 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 7:46:24 PM

karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
iris wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Best wishes

Bhagavad Gita

Metasploit wrote:

snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
@karasinga keep up the good work.

Reminds me of these quotes from Mark Douglas:

"You must learn to trust your edge. The edge means there is a higher probability of one outcome than another out of 100 trades. The greater your confidence, the easier it will be to execute your trades"

"Learning how to identify an opportunity to buy or sell does not mean that you have learned to think like a trader . The defining characteristic that separates the consistent winners from everyone else is this: The winners have attained a mind-set a unique set of attitudes that allows them to remain disciplined, focused, and, above all, confident in spite of the adverse conditions."

"Every moment in the market is unique"

Therefore one must have and follow their trading plan.

You are most welcome. Well said mate. I love that guy. Quoting someone "bado niko nursery" ya stock market. Showing what is possible for a retailer trader. I saw wazua rank veteran the other day????? I wondered what are their basis? quality or number of the posts? Anyway, Stick to your trading plan if you have one.
Trust me, it works.
best wishes

Mimi niko baby class. sticking to the trading plan is what I am training myself to do. We make money sitting not trading. One of the major reasons why traders lose money is because they keep their loss trades too long and close profitable trades too early.

I do not know about ranks but now that you ask I searched and found this: http://www.wazua.com/for...spx?g=posts&t=23860 Still not very clear but check it out.

@karasinga indeed it costs us nothing to say thanks and express our gratitude. Your analysis has been superb. Keep up the good work.
karasinga
#1533 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 6:51:50 AM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
By 30th June 2017, the exchange bar says that COOP will be trading at KES 13. 8

Hello Obiero.
IMHO. 13.8 might be stretching our imagination too far. If 18.2 ends wave 3 then expect either 15.45(at best) or 14.6 (at worst). Please note there is a high confluence between 17.5 and 18.2. 20.5 is the most ambitious. I am aware they Announced a Bonus Issue of 1:5 on 17-Mar-2017; Books Closure 30-Jun-2017. (Subject to Approval). It will be interesting to learn how these news affect stocks. I am expecting by then, we will be done with the first five waves ending wave 1. News might play out in the corrective wave 2. Fundamental gurus shed light on what 1:5 bonus issue means to wanjiku.

Back to basics. Where are we? currently an over extended wave ?v of 3 in the making

Trade what you see

I believe in your analysis, but I trust the exchange bar too.. This week shall be crucial for COOP.. It could touch the magical KES 18.. I now watch from outside

With bated breath..

Obiero et al. Behold 30th June is here! As expected high confluence held Coop. Now the question is, will around 14.5 hold? in learning mode
karasinga
#1534 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 7:34:57 AM

Thought of the day:

"In financial markets there's the compulsive need to win millions, with the simultaneous fear of financial devastation. The markets tease a trader with the very real possibility of fulfilling his grandest dreams of financial independence and at the same time stands ready and willing to take away everything he owns—and more." Mark Douglas

As a trader, you have the power either to give yourself money or to give your money to other traders. You decide

best wishes
obiero
#1535 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 8:31:24 AM

karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

Hello Obiero.
IMHO. 13.8 might be stretching our imagination too far. If 18.2 ends wave 3 then expect either 15.45(at best) or 14.6 (at worst). Please note there is a high confluence between 17.5 and 18.2. 20.5 is the most ambitious. I am aware they Announced a Bonus Issue of 1:5 on 17-Mar-2017; Books Closure 30-Jun-2017. (Subject to Approval). It will be interesting to learn how these news affect stocks. I am expecting by then, we will be done with the first five waves ending wave 1. News might play out in the corrective wave 2. Fundamental gurus shed light on what 1:5 bonus issue means to wanjiku.

Back to basics. Where are we? currently an over extended wave ?v of 3 in the making

Trade what you see

I believe in your analysis, but I trust the exchange bar too.. This week shall be crucial for COOP.. It could touch the magical KES 18.. I now watch from outside

With bated breath..

Obiero et al. Behold 30th June is here! As expected high confluence held Coop. Now the question is, will around 14.5 hold? in learning mode

Today will be interesting.. What if the share on 03.07.2017 does not trace back to lower levels with the increased shares.. Some people will be very well off.. It's unlikely though

Angelica _ann
#1536 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 8:40:45 AM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

Hello Obiero.

Trade what you see

With bated breath..

Today will be interesting.. What if the share on 03.07.2017 does not trace back to lower levels with the increased shares.. Some people will be very well off.. It's unlikely though

As a long term holder of this share, either way is cool. 17 bob and above will return and be seen in 2017!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#1537 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 8:48:33 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

Hello Obiero.

Trade what you see

With bated breath..

As a long term holder of this share, either way is cool. 17 bob and above will return and be seen in 2017!!!

All the best mami..

bartum
#1538 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 10:15:37 AM

karasinga wrote:
sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:

@sparkly, are you waiting still waiting for 7.5?

Waiting to see the close for the day. Whether the bulls will regain control of lose out to the bears.

KEGN as at 1440hr 29th June
Find on the chart why I avoided this counter. Still waiting to see what comes out of it. Not yet clear

one of the most fundamental truth about financial markets is "anything can happen". If were you I would trade or is it tread carefully. might be the last leg north. best wishes

Lower lows, low of 7.25 touched
lochaz-index
#1539 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 10:42:54 AM

Liv wrote:
hisah wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
@karasinga When you get the chance update the NSE20 chart.

Hello snipermnoma. Welcome back. Where did you vanish to?
As previously stated NSE 20 index bottomed on 30th jan 2017 @ 2,789.64.
Kindly find what is on my chart. I hope nothing is forced to fit

my humble opinion. hope you wont mind snapshot's quality... not the best
Trade what you see

Aligns with my view of FTSE KE NSE15. Looking toppish for now.

It's a tired rally for sure. This where we get to find out whether this was a relief rally/bull trap or an actual change of trend with real bull firepower. My reading is that the upswing however strong won't have time on its side. Its shelf life is limited to 6-9 months at best to work itself up. However, if we crash to below 3000 in this downleg that will be a sucker punch for any potential bullish run.

Below 3000 will be a bad outcome!

My view is that since the interest rates are still relatively low, investors will continue packing their money in the NSE. I expect the index to hit circa 4000 before any significant downswing.

Glad you caught the interest rates angle...keep an eye on them.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
karasinga
#1540 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 1:51:57 PM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

Hello Obiero.

Trade what you see

With bated breath..

All the best mami..

IMHO, this may play out. is it greed or fear Think