Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

98 Pages«<7374757677>»
directional forecast
lochaz-index
#1481 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 1:03:53 PM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
@karasinga When you get the chance update the NSE20 chart.

Hello snipermnoma. Welcome back. Where did you vanish to?
As previously stated NSE 20 index bottomed on 30th jan 2017 @ 2,789.64.
Kindly find what is on my chart. I hope nothing is forced to fit

my humble opinion. hope you wont mind snapshot's quality... not the best
Trade what you see

Aligns with my view of FTSE KE NSE15. Looking toppish for now.

It's a tired rally for sure. This where we get to find out whether this was a relief rally/bull trap or an actual change of trend with real bull firepower. My reading is that the upswing however strong won't have time on its side. Its shelf life is limited to 6-9 months at best to work itself up. However, if we crash to below 3000 in this downleg that will be a sucker punch for any potential bullish run.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
Mkondoa Macho
#1482 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 1:20:55 PM

Hello technical analysts. Please advise me on what the charts say about Total Kenya. I dont know how to read charts well and I want to make an investment. Also, is the share liquid enough to guarantee easy disposal and purchase. TIA
karasinga
#1483 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 4:46:17 PM

Mkondoa Macho wrote:
Hello technical analysts. Please advise me on what the charts say about Total Kenya. I dont know how to read charts well and I want to make an investment. Also, is the share liquid enough to guarantee easy disposal and purchase. TIA

Hello Mkondoa Macho and welcome to directional forecast. Here we are learning to be trader contrary to what you are looking for(investor). I humbly request you to consider visiting your financial adviser because stock market is inherently risky. Could be somethings to think about?
1. Which instruments are you going to trade(in your case Total)
2. Why do you want to invest in Total?
3. Have you studied the instrument you wish to trade? (know its typical trading ranges(6 months, 1 year and so on) and patterns and behaviors)
4. Does Total have adequate volume to provide smooth in-out liquidity?
5. What will determine your entry and exit as an investor?
This list might contain the least items to be considered but I know fundamental gurus will surely help you. Do your due diligence though because you can easily loss all your hard earned money here than you think.
Best wishes
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
hisah
#1484 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 4:46:56 PM

lochaz-index wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:

Trade what you see

It's a tired rally for sure. This where we get to find out whether this was a relief rally/bull trap or an actual change of trend with real bull firepower. My reading is that the upswing however strong won't have time on its side. Its shelf life is limited to 6-9 months at best to work itself up. However, if we crash to below 3000 in this downleg that will be a sucker punch for any potential bullish run.

Below 3000 will be a bad outcome!
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
Liv
#1485 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:15:49 PM

hisah wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:

Trade what you see

Below 3000 will be a bad outcome!

My view is that since the interest rates are still relatively low, investors will continue packing their money in the NSE. I expect the index to hit circa 4000 before any significant downswing.
karasinga
#1486 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:41:24 AM

karasinga wrote:
CARB

trade what you see

2,230,900 shares exchanged hands on 21st june. Does this sound like "buy me now..."smile This kind of interest was last seen exactly 1 year ago. Disclaimer
karasinga
#1487 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 8:56:24 AM

Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
BBK:

Trade what you see

Not much but can atleast buy a father's gift. I'm in the shopping queue

On the flip side, here is the alternative wave count. be aware of High confluence between 10.6 AND 10.3

better be safe than sorry. Trade what you see. Disclaimer
snipermnoma
#1488 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 3:48:43 PM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
@karasinga keep up the good work.

Reminds me of these quotes from Mark Douglas:

"You must learn to trust your edge. The edge means there is a higher probability of one outcome than another out of 100 trades. The greater your confidence, the easier it will be to execute your trades"

"Learning how to identify an opportunity to buy or sell does not mean that you have learned to think like a trader . The defining characteristic that separates the consistent winners from everyone else is this: The winners have attained a mind-set a unique set of attitudes that allows them to remain disciplined, focused, and, above all, confident in spite of the adverse conditions."

"Every moment in the market is unique"

Therefore one must have and follow their trading plan.

You are most welcome. Well said mate. I love that guy. Quoting someone "bado niko nursery" ya stock market. Showing what is possible for a retailer trader. I saw wazua rank veteran the other day????? I wondered what are their basis? quality or number of the posts? Anyway, Stick to your trading plan if you have one.
Trust me, it works.
best wishes

Mimi niko baby class. sticking to the trading plan is what I am training myself to do. We make money sitting not trading. One of the major reasons why traders lose money is because they keep their loss trades too long and close profitable trades too early.

I do not know about ranks but now that you ask I searched and found this: http://www.wazua.com/for...spx?g=posts&t=23860 Still not very clear but check it out.
karasinga
#1489 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 6:23:32 AM

karasinga wrote:
KEGN:

Left without me but not again. Trade what you see

I think we are done here. I expect a deep complex correction(mostly a flat pattern for Elliot lovers or a bullish Gartely for harmonic lovers) to around 5.8. Will be interesting to watch how PA interacts with 6.5. learning continues. disclaimer
best wishes.
karasinga
#1490 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 7:17:55 AM

snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
@karasinga keep up the good work.

Reminds me of these quotes from Mark Douglas:

"You must learn to trust your edge. The edge means there is a higher probability of one outcome than another out of 100 trades. The greater your confidence, the easier it will be to execute your trades"

"Learning how to identify an opportunity to buy or sell does not mean that you have learned to think like a trader . The defining characteristic that separates the consistent winners from everyone else is this: The winners have attained a mind-set a unique set of attitudes that allows them to remain disciplined, focused, and, above all, confident in spite of the adverse conditions."

"Every moment in the market is unique"

Therefore one must have and follow their trading plan.

You are most welcome. Well said mate. I love that guy. Quoting someone "bado niko nursery" ya stock market. Showing what is possible for a retailer trader. I saw wazua rank veteran the other day????? I wondered what are their basis? quality or number of the posts? Anyway, Stick to your trading plan if you have one.
Trust me, it works.
best wishes

Mimi niko baby class. sticking to the trading plan is what I am training myself to do. We make money sitting not trading. One of the major reasons why traders lose money is because they keep their loss trades too long and close profitable trades too early.

I do not know about ranks but now that you ask I searched and found this: http://www.wazua.com/for...spx?g=posts&t=23860 Still not very clear but check it out.

I cant agree with you more. Trading is one word, E-X-E-C-U-T-I-O-N... Learn to flawlessly execute your trading system and you will be home. And never ever give up. Best wishes
Mukiri
#1491 Posted : Saturday, June 24, 2017 1:19:42 AM

karasinga wrote:
uchumi wrote:
Karasinga kindly do the one for kplc and flame

Hello uchumi. has been long... Welcome back home.
As expected,KPLC dropped to 6

now market markers have been accumulating. do you want to join them?
flames.... no enough data. Apologies
Trade what you see

... and 8.3 came to passApplause

Next stop 9.6? then 10.9? A review

Proverbs 19:21
karasinga
#1492 Posted : Saturday, June 24, 2017 5:53:06 AM

@ Mukiri. I am afraid you might get "rotten fruits from a certain tree" by giving you a review.. Nothing personal.smile
karasinga
#1493 Posted : Saturday, June 24, 2017 7:24:49 AM

karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
karasinga wrote:
COOP:
The coming leg north is critical

trade what you see.

Have you factored in it goes ex-bonus 1:5 on 30th June 2017..... this is more as a matter of information.

Quote:
karasinga wrote:
"I am aware they Announced a Bonus Issue of 1:5 on 17-Mar-2017; Books Closure 30-Jun-2017. (Subject to Approval)."
@ Angelica_ann, from fundamentals aspect, what is expected? I am new to these bonuses and rights issue. in learning mode
best wishes

IMHO, Market Markers(MMs) are disposing their positions as they await friday,30TH June, to whack PA south to around 14.5. During the leg south shiku will empty everything for fear of a loss (she will be like, "this is the most important decision I ever madesmile ") and guess who will be buying from her? Your guess is as good as mine... Then later they(MMs) will take price to either 19, 20 or 23.5. When shiku see this later she will be like what really happened? Woe to her, she will consider buying for fear of missing out. Little will she know she is buying at the top. Saaaad. Does this sound familiar? Disclaimer
best wishes
obiero
#1494 Posted : Saturday, June 24, 2017 8:15:39 AM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
By 30th June 2017, the exchange bar says that COOP will be trading at KES 13. 8

Hello Obiero.
IMHO. 13.8 might be stretching our imagination too far. If 18.2 ends wave 3 then expect either 15.45(at best) or 14.6 (at worst). Please note there is a high confluence between 17.5 and 18.2. 20.5 is the most ambitious. I am aware they Announced a Bonus Issue of 1:5 on 17-Mar-2017; Books Closure 30-Jun-2017. (Subject to Approval). It will be interesting to learn how these news affect stocks. I am expecting by then, we will be done with the first five waves ending wave 1. News might play out in the corrective wave 2. Fundamental gurus shed light on what 1:5 bonus issue means to wanjiku.

Back to basics. Where are we? currently an over extended wave ?v of 3 in the making

Trade what you see

I believe in your analysis, but I trust the exchange bar too.. This week shall be crucial for COOP.. It could touch the magical KES 18.. I now watch from outside

With bated breath..

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Mukiri
#1495 Posted : Saturday, June 24, 2017 9:01:07 AM

karasinga wrote:
@ Mukiri. I am afraid you might get "rotten fruits from a certain tree" by giving you a review.. Nothing personal.smile

That was a come-back to @Obiero's comment. Kwani you thought I was reffering to you?

Proverbs 19:21
bartum
#1496 Posted : Saturday, June 24, 2017 5:29:50 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
karasinga wrote:
COOP:
The coming leg north is critical

trade what you see.

Have you factored in it goes ex-bonus 1:5 on 30th June 2017..... this is more as a matter of information.

Quote:
karasinga wrote:
"I am aware they Announced a Bonus Issue of 1:5 on 17-Mar-2017; Books Closure 30-Jun-2017. (Subject to Approval)."
@ Angelica_ann, from fundamentals aspect, what is expected? I am new to these bonuses and rights issue. in learning mode
best wishes

IMHO, Market Markers(MMs) are disposing their positions as they await friday,30TH June, to whack PA south to around 14.5. During the leg south shiku will empty everything for fear of a loss (she will be like, "this is the most important decision I ever madesmile ") and guess who will be buying from her? Your guess is as good as mine... Then later they(MMs) will take price to either 19, 20 or 23.5. When shiku see this later she will be like what really happened? Woe to her, she will consider buying for fear of missing out. Little will she know she is buying at the top. Saaaad. Does this sound familiar? Disclaimer
best wishes

Wazua should have place of like
karasinga
#1497 Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2017 6:18:07 AM

Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
uchumi wrote:
Karasinga kindly do the one for kplc and flame

Hello uchumi. has been long... Welcome back home.
As expected,KPLC dropped to 6

now market markers have been accumulating. do you want to join them?
flames.... no enough data. Apologies
Trade what you see

... and 8.3 came to passApplause

Next stop 9.6? then 10.9? A review

hello Mukiri. here we go.
KPLC update

next stop..? sky is the limit for now or do I say targets will get better with time. But first a pullback is imminent. Best wishes and remember to Trade what you see.
bartum
#1498 Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2017 11:38:50 AM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
CIC:
Forgot to post CIC update. Must have been an oversight. Loading...

a pull back between 4 and 3.75 will be value but first we go north.

Trade what you see

just to help us. Now that market has reached 4.5(as earlier predicted), does it mean it will retrace? it may or it may not. This is probability. What do we know? a temporary pullback may form either now or later. Should I liquidate my position? that depend on my trading plan. Is this the end of the rally north? NO!

pure value when it prints 3.75 at the course of the week
sparkly
#1499 Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2017 12:30:53 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KEGN:

I think we are done here. I expect a deep complex correction(mostly a flat pattern for Elliot lovers or a bullish Gartely for harmonic lovers) to around 5.8. Will be interesting to watch how PA interacts with 6.5. learning continues. disclaimer
best wishes.

@Karasinga expound on above.
Life is short. Live passionately.
karasinga
#1500 Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2017 4:06:59 PM

sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KEGN:

best wishes.

@Karasinga expound on above.

Hello sparkly. It is a bit complicated to explain but let me try:
IMHO I mean something close to this (three legs). 1st leg south where most will think " it is just a correction" and so will hold. 2nd leg will be bullish and many will think " the uptrend has resumed" and shiku might decide to re-mortgage her house... to buy KEGN. Just for the last bearish leg to form that will dash hope for all holding their positions and mostly they will liquidate thinking "the bear has returned!". This will be the last shake off before the ride of lifetime follows. "Only a few will survive". I hope this makes sense...