wazua Wed, Jun 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages«<56789>»
The love of my life
Swenani
#121 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 8:12:18 AM

kysse wrote:
Why? What makes you feel think or imagine that you can make a good Friend?Because am myself, and trustworthy
Is it because I joke too much? Or do I appear as an easy pick? Why me? One cannot claim to be in love until they understand the other person.On the contrary I don’t think you joke; Based on your Wazua posts I have developed mental images of you which I like and am emotionally attached. I also admire your thoughts and ideas on Wazua.
Kessy is wazua. I am a person you haven't fallen in love with. I want you to pinch yourself again before you reply.I have pinched and punched myself and concluded that I LOVE KYSSE

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Edyj
#122 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 8:15:04 AM

kysse wrote:
Why? What makes you feel think or imagine that you can make a good Friend? Is it because I joke too much? Or do I appear as an easy pick? Why me? One cannot claim to be in love until they understand the other person. Kessy is wazua. I am a person you haven't fallen in love with. I want you to pinch yourself again before you reply.

@swenani this sounds like 90% yours for the taking, need to make a few baby steps as she makes the leaps. You better be serious though, essyk sounds like once she bites she never lets go.
"The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score". - Bill Copeland

butterflyke
#123 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 8:22:39 AM

kysse wrote:
Why? What makes you feel think or imagine that you can make a good Friend? Is it because I joke too much? Or do I appear as an easy pick? Why me? One cannot claim to be in love until they understand the other person. Kessy is wazua. I am a person you haven't fallen in love with. I want you to pinch yourself again before you reply.

@kysse, by asking all these questions, you are simply arming chwenani with arrows to dart you....this jamaa ako na mistari....hata kama ni za wazua tu...hehehe

Swenani Location: Cumulonimbus

Kysse location: Inside a cumulonimbus cloud

smile
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
Swenani
#124 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 8:22:50 AM

Dear Kysse
It’s Valentine’s Day and I’m thinking of a time, many years from now; when we’ll know and love each other the way that lifelong lovers can.
We will wonder why we never knew each other early. I will retell my Wazua struggle I have gone through just to make you my main fish; your resistance and hesitance to give me a chance. We will laugh as we reflect.
We will still hold hands when we walk side by side and understand each other’s feelings and wants; without saying a word, you will let me eat fish and gently squeeze your bread all day long. Secure in each other’s arms and thankful for everything we share we will drift to sleep more in love than ever.
You will wake up with a smile in the morning looking forward to your bread to be gently squeezed, I will oblige my love. We will glorify the morning, discover our bodies and go to places we have never been to: sexually, physically and emotional.
I will bid you goodbye as you head to work at the airport looking forward to a lunch time glory.
On Valentine’s Day and always, I look forward to a future where you will love me the way I do.

Swenani
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
chemos
#125 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 8:29:52 AM

Swenani wrote:
Dear Kysse
It’s Valentine’s Day and I’m thinking of a time, many years from now; when we’ll know and love each other the way that lifelong lovers can.
We will wonder why we never knew each other early. I will retell my Wazua struggle I have gone through just to make you my main fish; your resistance and hesitance to give me a chance. We will laugh as we reflect.
We will still hold hands when we walk side by side and understand each other’s feelings and wants; without saying a word, you will let me eat fish and gently squeeze your bread all day long. Secure in each other’s arms and thankful for everything we share we will drift to sleep more in love than ever.
You will wake up with a smile in the morning looking forward to your bread to be gently squeezed, I will oblige my love. We will glorify the morning, discover our bodies and go to places we have never been to: sexually, physically and emotional.
I will bid you goodbye as you head to work at the airport looking forward to a lunch time glory.
On Valentine’s Day and always, I look forward to a future where you will love me the way I do.

Swenani

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

E for Effort...
wilyum
#126 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 8:40:46 AM

Swenani wrote:
Dear Kysse

Swenani

@kysee,give the nigga a chance....Applause Applause Applause
Euge
#127 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 8:46:58 AM

wilyum wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Dear Kysse

Swenani

@kysee,give the nigga a chance....Applause Applause Applause

LOL!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If the nigga doesnt gety Kysee, he should start writing poems
Lord, thank you!
urstill1
#128 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 8:47:26 AM

Swenani wrote:
Dear Kysse

Swenani

I bow and support my worthy competitor. @kysse, hii ni yako. Very few, ladies get such opportunities. Ukiacha utalia! @Swenani, don't give up. I will support you in this all the way.
McReggae
#129 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 8:55:34 AM

Swenani wrote:
Dear Kysse

Swenani

All competition gone kaboom!......I want to agree umetia bidii, this should now head offline and all the best!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
urstill1
#130 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 8:58:40 AM

McReggae wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Dear Kysse

Swenani

All competition gone kaboom!......I want to agree umetia bidii, this should now head offline and all the best!!!!

I just realized I know Swenani!!
Muheani
#131 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 9:01:20 AM

Swenani wrote:
Dear Kysse

Swenani

... Then..The Grass will grow.

harrydre
#132 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 9:33:07 AM

@kysee must be melting away...smile smile
i.am.back!!!!
kysse
#133 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 10:02:28 AM

Swenani wrote:
Dear Kysse

Swenani

Seriously? can't you see that your post is all bread and fish.
@ Swenani,.Man shall not live by bread and Fish alone.
Ai there's more to life than body.Why are we blind?
If you miss fish and bread,will you die?
McReggae
#134 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 10:08:05 AM

kysse wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Dear Kysse

Swenani

Toa goggles @kysse, he said many other things including physically and emotionally yawa!
kysse
#135 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 10:10:52 AM

McReggae wrote:
kysse wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Dear Kysse

Swenani

Toa goggles @kysse, he said many other things including physically and emotionally yawa!

those? I have added? I am trying to understand his mind but I can't seem to find something
I am just being honest cz I don't want to stress him.
McReggae
#136 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 10:16:07 AM

kysse wrote:
McReggae wrote:
kysse wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Dear Kysse

Swenani

those? I have added? I am trying to understand his mind but I can't seem to find somethingI am just being honest cz I don't want to stress him.

Usianze #Tychospeak tena smile
kysse
#137 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 10:18:54 AM

ah ok then.

Tell him to write a post without mentioning fish /bread.
Chief Guest
#138 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 10:20:28 AM

butterflyke wrote:
kysse wrote:

@kysse, by asking all these questions, you are simply arming chwenani with arrows to dart you....this jamaa ako na mistari....hata kama ni za wazua tu...hehehe

Swenani Location: Cumulonimbus cloud

Kysse location: Inside a cumulonimbus cloud

smile

Applause Applause
Illmatic
McReggae
#139 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 10:20:52 AM

kysse wrote:
ah ok then.

Tell him to write a post without mentioning fish /bread.

@Swenani, over to you!
washiku
#140 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 10:22:12 AM

kysse wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Dear Kysse

Swenani

Be positive. The dude is really trying. Cant a man get a chance to proof his worth?