wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

35 Pages«<56789>»
What has your governor done for you?
guru267
#121 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 6:05:37 AM

To be honest this guy looks like a watchman in nice uniform!

A sad attempt at best... Shame on you
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
kiash
#122 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 7:04:48 AM

Swenani wrote:
Siringi wrote:
great achievement ...na kuongeza jam

smile

Governors are creating many jobs, the multplier effect for the increase in 50% of new car sales is huge imagine the employees of GM,DT dobie etc, mechanics, guys at petrol station attendants,drivers,investors in petrols stations,car wash bays etc etc.They should buy more cars and push the sales to 100%

Is that an Audi Q something surely. I hope this is sarcasm. Wish they were using their fat salaries to buy themselves cars. But if its cars like those in Mayakos , thats OK lakini kama ni hizo za PSSCU waache udondo.
bkismat
#123 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 11:53:57 AM

Siringi wrote:
maka wrote:
Benjamin Cheboii becomes 1st governor to have an Aide de Camp...surely what happens to people when they ascend to power?

Evidence ndiyo hii

ION i saw a convoy of SUVs in my county Branded Governor's Press Services...
Just like Presidential press services Hii ugatuzi itatumalizaShame on you Sad Shame on you Sad

http://www.standardmedia...-s-aide-de-camp-demoted
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
mpobiz
#124 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 2:57:16 PM

bkismat wrote:
Siringi wrote:
maka wrote:
Benjamin Cheboii becomes 1st governor to have an Aide de Camp...surely what happens to people when they ascend to power?

Evidence ndiyo hii

Just like Presidential press services Hii ugatuzi itatumalizaShame on you Sad Shame on you Sad

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly wololo did the govana try to save him from demotion ama alimuachilia kama ugali moto . Its better a transfer than a demotion .
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
harrydre
#125 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 3:05:24 PM

mpobiz wrote:
bkismat wrote:
Siringi wrote:
maka wrote:

Evidence ndiyo hii

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly wololo did the govana try to save him from demotion ama alimuachilia kama ugali moto . Its better a transfer than a demotion .

Poor guy...he he...he seems ready to take a flight.
i.am.back!!!!
mpobiz
#126 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 3:10:48 PM

bkismat wrote:
Siringi wrote:
maka wrote:

Evidence ndiyo hii

Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
washiku
#127 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 3:47:08 PM

mpobiz wrote:
bkismat wrote:
Siringi wrote:
maka wrote:

Evidence ndiyo hii

Woi...this country and punishing the wrong people. Kwani alikuwa amejiambia asimame nyuma ya huyo mtu? Could be he was just obeying orders...I hear in the displined forces you obey first and question later on if you have to.
murchr
#128 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 7:05:13 AM

Mutua assents to Machakos County Appropriation Bill into an act thus paving way for allocation of funds to the county by the National Treasury for year 2.

The county has allocated 55% of the Ksh. 8.9b budget to its recurrent expenses while the remaining 45% will go to development.

The highest allocation, which is Ksh1.8b representing 20%, goes to health care with roads and infrastructure being allocated Ksh 1.7b. Water gets Ksh 742m representing 8% of the total budget.

Machakos County remains keen on austerity and is therefore setting aside Ksh 100m for an early retirement scheme as a way of bringing down the huge wage bill. Also, they're conducting an audit on our workforce to ensure there are no ghost workers.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Siringi
#129 Posted : Friday, July 04, 2014 2:07:11 PM

"πŸ˜–πŸ˜‘KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
Mastermind
#130 Posted : Friday, July 04, 2014 3:47:36 PM

https://m.facebook.com/p...p;source=46&refid=17
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Othelo
#131 Posted : Wednesday, July 16, 2014 3:46:20 PM

washiku wrote:

Applause Applause Applause
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
butterflyke
#132 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:27:39 PM

Turkana spends more than Nairobi on development projects, report says - RINK

C&P:

Turkana outspent Nairobi on development in the year to June, according to a new budget report that rated the three cities, including Mombasa and Kisumu, poorly on project spending.

The Controller of Budget report shows that Nairobi spent Sh1.8 billion on street lighting, roads and purchase of garbage trucks against a budget of Sh7.6 billion, reflecting a use of 25 per cent of the project budget against the counties average of 36 per cent.

Turkana spent Sh1.9 billion on projects while Wajir, which has recently been beset by clan fights, spent Sh2.6 billion.

The underwhelming use of project cash was reflected in all the three city counties, with Mombasa spending Sh107 million on development programmes against a budget of Sh4.7 billion. Kisumu spent Sh98 million against a budgeted Sh2.5 billion.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
kysse
#133 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:32:41 PM

Taken selfies in trams somewhere in Germany.
Uram
#134 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2014 12:46:56 PM

maka
#135 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2014 12:52:58 PM

I,l ask again if you were Kidero what would you have done differently?
possunt quia posse videntur
butterflyke
#136 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2014 1:38:52 PM

How does this compare with the Controller of Budget's report?

It would to compare perceptions vs implementation.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
freiks
#137 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2014 3:25:56 PM

Nairobi embu car park rehabilitation at a cool 20M, The stadium that cost 40M is a pool of water when it rains.....WAMBORA WAMBORA WAMBORA
Life is an endless adventure
Angelica _ann
#138 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2014 3:32:09 PM

freiks wrote:
Nairobi embu car park rehabilitation at a cool 20M, The stadium that cost 40M is a pool of water when it rains.....WAMBORA WAMBORA WAMBORA

I was in a forum and i heard the cost of rehabilitating Embu 'Provincial' General Hospital & the 'cuts' involved nikacheka ..... a good % of cost ilikuwa inarudi njumbani jameni. Devolution will kill us tax payers!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Rankaz13
#139 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 12:13:37 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
freiks wrote:

I was in a forum and i heard the cost of rehabilitating Embu 'Provincial' General Hospital & the 'cuts' involved nikacheka ..... a good % of cost ilikuwa inarudi njumbani jameni. Devolution will kill us tax payers!

This, after the previous gov't bungled the previous BADEA donor-funded plan (to the tune of Ksh. 1b) for well over ten years, with the funds having been given as far back as 2003.Sad
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
kaka2za
#140 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 5:34:20 AM

Siringi wrote:

Nanok is the governor and the other guy is the MP
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)