Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

125 Pages«<5758596061>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
washiku
#1161 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 12:06:03 PM

2012 wrote:
maka wrote:
GetIT411:
PRESIDENT Kenyatta will not participate in the presidential debates, Jubilee Party VC Murathe says citing format issues. www.capitalfm.co.ke

That is a wise decision. There's nothing to gains for UK as the incumbent. The best debate will be in 2022 when all the candidates are new.

http://wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=22512
Ngalaka
#1162 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 12:10:33 PM

2012 wrote:
maka wrote:
GetIT411:
PRESIDENT Kenyatta will not participate in the presidential debates, Jubilee Party VC Murathe says citing format issues. www.capitalfm.co.ke

That is a wise decision. There's nothing to gains for UK as the incumbent. The best debate will be in 2022 when all the candidates are new.

My thinking is if a debate is scheduled between Uhuru and Raila only, Uhuru should attend.

However if all joyriders are part of the debate, I would understand any of the two pulling out.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Obi 1 Kanobi
#1163 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 1:58:52 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
2012 wrote:
maka wrote:
GetIT411:

My thinking is if a debate is scheduled between Uhuru and Raila only, Uhuru should attend.

However if all joyriders are part of the debate, I would understand any of the two pulling out.

Very true, whats the point of sharing 60 minutes with Dida talking about how to serve a plate. Should be just RAO/UHURU. The others can likewise do their two on two
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
FRM2011
#1164 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 2:50:11 PM

Even BABA will not be attending the presidential debate.

The organizers had already blocked the so-called small candidates. Serves them right.

Kenyan media is full of crap. Nation run a story of being threatened by Jimmy Wanjigi. Turns out it was a parody account and nobody though of counter-checking.

This after running a fake story of alleged 5B belonging to Garissa governor.
Lolest!
#1165 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 3:35:51 PM

A Tale of 2 Manifestos by NASASad
Quote:
The link led to the Nasa website where there were two documents, one with a green cover titled “A Strong Nation. National Super Alliance Coalition Manifesto 2017”; and another with a blue cover titled; “Road to Kenyan Dream. Implementing Our Manifesto.”

The thrust of the green document was Nasa’s ideological and policy platforms, while the blue one gave details on the investment in projects required for the coalition to fulfil its objectives broken down into the first 90 days and onto long-term commitments.

Quote:
Dr Ndii separately told the Nation on Tuesday that the difference was in their creation, which he characterised as “a contest between good and evil, between right and wrong, within Nasa.”

When you are in this sort of process, there is a lot of bandwagoning. We channelled the bandwagons to those people.

This happens in every political process I have been involved in.”

“You know we have become a stakeholder society. So people call themselves stakeholders. Even tenderpreneurs are in there.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...00464-rcpm4tz/index.html
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#1166 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 4:38:42 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
2012 wrote:
maka wrote:
GetIT411:

Very true, whats the point of sharing 60 minutes with Dida talking about how to serve a plate. Should be just RAO/UHURU. The others can likewise do their two on two

Baba copies ohuru AGAIN....

hardwood
#1167 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 5:29:52 PM

Computers/tablets kila mahali....#TanoTena

Shak
#1168 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 6:05:04 PM

hardwood wrote:

Whoever is making Jubilee merchandise is making a hell of a lot of money! The jackets, shirts, caps, scarves, flags.How does one get into this biashara?
washiku
#1169 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 6:23:53 PM

Shak wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Whoever is making Jubilee merchandise is making a hell of a lot of money! The jackets, shirts, caps, scarves, flags.How does one get into this biashara?

Become a Shinese. Zinatengenezewa shina
Bigchick
#1170 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 6:35:58 PM

hardwood wrote:

At National level I dont know but huko mashinani,talk to the aspirants.They have used the jobs as a campaign tool.Guys are doing well I must say.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Amores
#1171 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 6:37:04 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
sheri wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Are we going to sit here and pretend we don't know Baba is in Kiambu county today ?

Itinerary as follows; Limuru, Gitaru, Wangige, Ruaka, Northern By-pass,Kiambu Town, Old Kiambu/ Ruiru Road, Thika town, Juja (bridge), Thika Highway
-Githurai roundabout.

Lots of love and political maturity from Kiambu residents who are 90% Jubilee damu.

For those who would want to ask why Kiambu ? This is Baba's most critical vote bloc in the entire Mt.Kenya. 80K in 2013. Looking at >100K this time.

I rarely comment but word on the ground is that those guys you saw on TV yesterday got 30k each. The financier is known and his goose is cooked.

Si 30K ni kidogo sana !! Anyway, nobody thinks Kiambu guys will vote for Baba. The crowds were expected. There is a guy in Wangige who has never seen Baba upclose.

What is really encouraging is that as a society we are inching towards political tolerance. That is a huge step in the right direction.

I knew wewe ni @MCReggae,your trademark exclamation marks.
On matters tolerance,bado huko Kwa baba yenu Luo Nyanza kuna shida ,can't tolerate democracy either
I am happy
Realtreaty
#1172 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 6:47:22 PM

hardwood wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
2012 wrote:
maka wrote:
GetIT411:

Baba copies ohuru AGAIN....

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
"FAKE MEDIA" Failing again
Trump has called all these Fake media to work properly and know he is the President!!!
In Kenya the "Fake Media" has failed on everything even Protocols.
Uhuru is still President and must not be summoned by media to attend a Debate. The Media should have prepared this by February for it to be entered in Presidents' calendar and security details enhanced.
Moses Kuria and Trump are calling them "Fake Media"
hardwood
#1173 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 10:45:41 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Amores
#1174 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 11:01:37 PM

#Nasacopycats
I agree,the debate should feature UK and former PM,not sideshows. I guess they would have no reason to decline.
I am happy
#1175 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 12:34:34 AM

BBI will solve it
:)
Rahatupu
#1176 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 7:32:07 AM

2012 wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Much Know
#1177 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 8:11:51 AM

Very good to see the hugest mammoths in ukambani and maasailand i have ever seen, confirming that war monger NEVER EVER Raira and Ida and family ever sleep inside state house eating omena and war mongering with kidero/Nyongo and other tribesmen "people must die", "foreigners must leave", "41 vs 1 kikuyu this and that nonesense", "democarcy is expensive and children must be burnt in churches" e.t.c and destroying Kenyan unity with divisive language, never ever! Give Uhuruto 60% of the vote in ukambani, as magigi and many other kambas say, Kenyatta was a mkamba, Raira is counting on Uurus relas to win, lakini ataambulia patupu, watermelon will not deliver more than 30% of Kamba vote!!!! A very boring candidature for Kenyans you cannot re-use a condom, apply some fish oil on it and expect it to perform better than the first time, it will BURST very near the climax! Naswa kweli ni condom ya kuoshwa! bure kabisa! War mongers!!!
A New Kenya
Bigchick
#1178 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 9:29:38 AM

Much Know wrote:
Very good to see the hugest mammoths in ukambani and maasailand i have ever seen, confirming that war monger NEVER EVER Raira and Ida and family ever sleep inside state house eating omena and war mongering with kidero/Nyongo and other tribesmen "people must die", "foreigners must leave", "41 vs 1 kikuyu this and that nonesense", "democarcy is expensive and children must be burnt in churches" e.t.c and destroying Kenyan unity with divisive language, never ever! Give Uhuruto 60% of the vote in ukambani, as magigi and many other kambas say, Kenyatta was a mkamba, Raira is counting on Uurus relas to win, lakini ataambulia patupu, watermelon will not deliver more than 30% of Kamba vote!!!! A very boring candidature for Kenyans you cannot re-use a condom, apply some fish oil on it and expect it to perform better than the first time, it will BURST very near the climax! Naswa kweli ni condom ya kuoshwa! bure kabisa! War mongers!!!

Jehova!

Umeankia wapi leo?

I agree the War Monger ni bure kabisa.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Much Know
#1179 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 9:42:46 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Jehova!

Umeankia wapi leo?

Am just asking where is ICC? What is ICC waiting for to caution against clearly recorded war mongering? What is happening? Are this the last days? Can Kenyans choose someone who goes war mongering and risk destroying Kenya? And am very serious!!! When i think of 2007, my head hurts, d'oh! , when someone remembers 2007, he remembers nusu mkate for him and his family, WHERE IS ICC to make statement on who is preaching peace and praying for Kenya and who want's to see children burnt as a democratic "expense".
A New Kenya
harrydre
#1180 Posted : Thursday, July 06, 2017 10:26:42 AM

Much Know wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Jehova!

Umeankia wapi leo?

Am just asking where is ICC? What is ICC waiting for to caution against clearly recorded war mongering? What is happening? Are this the last days? Can Kenyans choose someone who goes war mongering and risk destroying Kenya? And am very serious!!! When i think of 2007, my head hurts, d'oh! , when someone remembers 2007, he remembers nusu mkate for him and his family, WHERE IS ICC to make statement on who is preaching peace and praying for Kenya and who want's to see children burnt as a democratic "expense".

That evidence needs to be documented. I haven't heard any since kule kajiado. Post any other that you have.
i.am.back!!!!