wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

125 Pages«<5354555657>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
Realtreaty
#1081 Posted : Sunday, July 02, 2017 9:55:51 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
smile
My major aim is to see what will happen to Nasa coalition after losing elections. The First month August to Sept will be a witch hunting period after the coalition break up and each party trying to force in their own nominees.

It will be time to Isolate Raila, time Melon and MaDVD call each other majola, time for Rutto to try to join Jubilee and time for Wetabix to talk to himself like a mad man.

Khalwale will be laughing at them while COTU leader will have time to call MaDVD and Melon stupid ignoring Wetabix as a none starter.

Cotu Leader will send a goodwill message to Uhuru and ask him to implement his better policies.

Amores
#1082 Posted : Sunday, July 02, 2017 10:46:51 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Shak wrote:
Bomet pips don't seem to be buying what NASA is selling

In our projections, we do not expect to win majority votes in Bomet. Our threshold is much lower than that. And once we hit it, game shot.

Tell you what. We have narrowed down the contest to about 300 polling stations spread across the country. These will tell us how the voting went down by 10pm polling day.

By 11pm, we will be able to call it.

36 Days to go.........

Pray you don't do what your predecessors have done before you.Taken of after the results.

I will be here. Let me describe the series of events from 6pm on voting day.

By 8pm, the numbers start coming in. By 10pm, we will have known which, if any, of our projections didn't come through. By 11pm, we shall call it. By midnight the guys at our tallying centre will have the final results.

Baba gave an undertaking to IEBC not to announce the results. He won't. But we will whisper to our supporters on whatsapp. No cause to worry since the Jubilee tallying centre will have the results as well. The concession speech is likely to come before the IEBC announcement. Remember Kabogo ?

Tooth comb
I am happy
wazuaguest
#1083 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 7:41:31 AM

Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Shak wrote:

In our projections, we do not expect to win majority votes in Bomet. Our threshold is much lower than that. And once we hit it, game shot.

Tell you what. We have narrowed down the contest to about 300 polling stations spread across the country. These will tell us how the voting went down by 10pm polling day.

36 Days to go.........

Pray you don't do what your predecessors have done before you.Taken of after the results.

By 8pm, the numbers start coming in. By 10pm, we will have known which, if any, of our projections didn't come through. By 11pm, we shall call it. By midnight the guys at our tallying centre will have the final results.

Baba gave an undertaking to IEBC not to announce the results. He won't. But we will whisper to our supporters on whatsapp. No cause to worry since the Jubilee tallying centre will have the results as well. The concession speech is likely to come before the IEBC announcement. Remember Kabogo ?

Tooth comb

This a road we have traveled before with Mcreggae
Africa belongs to Africans.
wazuaguest
#1084 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 7:55:57 AM

Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Shak wrote:

36 Days to go.........

Tooth comb

This is a road we have traveled before with Mcreggae
Africa belongs to Africans.
madollar
#1085 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 11:07:46 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
It's still possible to have a run off if the winning candidate gets over 50% but fails to attain 25% in 24 counties.
Has anyone analysed the counties?

Both candidates will safely meet that threshold.

Rao commands 27 counties with support bases between 50-99%.

Uhuru has 20 under his belt. And even where he loses, he will get 25%. Think Mombasa, Narok and NEP counties.

With ODM&CCM fielding candidates in Narok who are from the same clan hii ni sure bet for jubilee.In N/E only garissa looks NASA but wajir ,mandera,marsabit,isiolo and tanariver are leaning jubilee
FRM2011
#1086 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 11:13:01 AM

wazuaguest wrote:
Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Shak wrote:

36 Days to go.........

Tooth comb

This a road we have traveled before with Mcreggae

The tooth comb was a hopelessly defeatist strategy. You don't lock the stable after the horse has bolted.

It took a week between voting and announcement in 2013. This time we are bringing it down to 6 hours. The logistical efficiency required to plan countrywide rigging in 6 hours is not found in these sides of the world. Doubt whether even the CIA can pull it off.

There is only one possible loophole. Failure of the KIEMS system, deliberate or otherwise. For this, we have a back-up plan as well.

aemathenge
#1087 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 11:24:44 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
The logistical efficiency required to plan countrywide rigging in 6 hours is not found in these sides of the world.

Doubt whether even the CIA can pull it off.

Now there is a thought.

I cannot but wonder, who between the two would Peking or Moscow prefer?

Would their interests for which ever candidate warrant their involvement in such a large scale rigging expedition?
washiku
#1088 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 11:25:05 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
[quote=Bigchick][quote=FRM2011][quote=Shak] No cause to worry since the Jubilee tallying centre will have the results as well. The concession speech is likely to come before the IEBC announcement. Remember Kabogo ?

ALERT!!. THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!!!!Pray Pray Pray

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I think kwa confidence @FRM is only second to McReggae.
hardwood
#1089 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 11:25:31 AM

Jeeesooo....He has crossed the red line.

http://www.the-star.co.k...s-kalonzo-says_c1589672

Quote:
Kalonzo said Gatundu residents suffer from jigger-infestation and have resorted to drinking cheap killer brews because of poverty. “Abject poverty, characterised by the debilitating jigger menace, as well as alcoholism and drug abuse pervade the area that so far prides itself on having produced two Presidents — Jomo and Uhuru,” the former Vice President said.
Iganamagana
#1090 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 12:06:05 PM

Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Shak wrote:

36 Days to go.........

Tooth comb

@FRM2011. I like what you are smoking. Kindly provide the suppliers number. By the way, are the Steve Mwangi from Gatundu South who was launching some intiative in favour of Pamba on NTV Friday evening?
Iganamagana
#1091 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 12:10:13 PM

hardwood wrote:

Quote:
Kalonzo said Gatundu residents suffer from jigger-infestation and have resorted to drinking cheap killer brews because of poverty. “Abject poverty, characterised by the debilitating jigger menace, as well as alcoholism and drug abuse pervade the area that so far prides itself on having produced two Presidents — Jomo and Uhuru,” the former Vice President said.

I would like to know how he has alleviated poverty in Mwingi when he was in the Government. I almost forget, one villager from Tseikulu is a proud holder of a title deed that formerly read NYS. That's evidence of poverty alleviation.
hardwood
#1092 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 12:40:02 PM

Hope FRM2011 has sent something to baba....

maka
#1093 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 12:42:36 PM

Its like the world will end if NASA win...Smh. Ama it will...
possunt quia posse videntur
kaka2za
#1094 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 2:25:00 PM

hardwood wrote:

Quote:

But si ni ukweli jamani?! Gatundu is the poorest in Kiambu!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
hardwood
#1095 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 2:34:51 PM

Professor Mutahi Ngunyi proves how Uhuru will DEFEAT baba.....Baba kwisha.

FRM2011
#1096 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 2:43:13 PM

hardwood wrote:
Hope FRM2011 has sent something to baba....

Boss I am on another level. Adopt-a-constituency.

Will be camping in Nyeri from 5th Aug. With about 200 agents out there and a back-up incase you swith off the internet.
FRM2011
#1097 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 2:52:00 PM

I know its a bit late n the day but I hope someone watched Dr. Ndii on KTN explaining our manifesto.

I hear Wsr was on citizen too. But you know WSR makes more sense when you watch him with the TV on mute.

Back to NASA, the only pledge that carries a significant budget implication is the free secondary school.

To those asking where the money will come from, where did money come from in 2003 when Kibaki implemented free primary education in the middle of a financial year ?

3rd term we pay school fees for everyone. Remember the M.o.E guideline on school fees spread is 50:30:20. The third term component is usually 20% of annual fee.

The universal healthcare has a very creative hybrid financing model.

Canaan is beckoning friends.
hardwood
#1098 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 3:26:41 PM

FRM2011
#1099 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 3:46:32 PM

hardwood wrote:
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/07/03/kot-irked-after-david-ndii-says-kenya-will-burn-if-uhuru-wins-election_c1589909

Borrowed from Gathara, In simple English what Ndii said is;

"If you put your hand over a burning stove, you will get burnt"

What Jubilee heard, " Ndii is inciting the stove to burn us"
Bigchick
#1100 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 3:51:27 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/07/03/kot-irked-after-david-ndii-says-kenya-will-burn-if-uhuru-wins-election_c1589909

Borrowed from Gathara, In simple English what Ndii said is;

"If you put your hand over a burning stove, you will get burnt"

What Jubilee heard, " Ndii is inciting the stove to burn us"

Shame on you.It might good for you to learn what to spin.This.is not one of them.

Taking the rigging narrative to another level.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.