VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
@pesanane here is a clear repost of the build up to the Open Offer manenos

What does this mean?
Is KQLC being issued more shares?
At what price?
Can KQLC sell these shares on the open market?

Mandatorily Convertible Loan Agreement.. www.winda.co.ke/kq.php

Please answer the questions, if you know the answers, instead of trying to get us to give you our details.

Of what help would your details be to me? Don't be lazy, just read the circular.. It's obvious that new shares are being issued at KES 8.52.. That's part of the plan to completely reduce the debt profile of KQ liabilities as backed by GoK guarantee

1) Your link wanted me to register on your website.
2) It's not obvious at what price the shares are being issued. There was a convoluted process earlier of "deferred shares" that were useless.

And if you do not want to answer the questions, just say so...

Individual/retail shareholders holding is being diluted further.
Kq should just be made private with shareholders as KQ lenders and Gok
Technically, the value of "minority shareholding" is zero. KQ was bankrupt [liabilities > assets] before the Debt Conversion at very generous terms considering the NAV was negative.

Oh. It should be zero? but apparently the last time I checked KQ was trading at KES 10.5. Far from zero

I think the true figure should be 10.5 / 4 = 2.6 app there was a consolidation unless my memory is wrong.
β€œYou can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
VituVingiSana
#10002 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 10:18:36 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

Please answer the questions, if you know the answers, instead of trying to get us to give you our details.

Of what help would your details be to me? Don't be lazy, just read the circular.. It's obvious that new shares are being issued at KES 8.52.. That's part of the plan to completely reduce the debt profile of KQ liabilities as backed by GoK guarantee

2) It's not obvious at what price the shares are being issued. There was a convoluted process earlier of "deferred shares" that were useless.

Technically, the value of "minority shareholding" is zero. KQ was bankrupt [liabilities > assets] before the Debt Conversion at very generous terms considering the NAV was negative.

Oh. It should be zero? but apparently the last time I checked KQ was trading at KES 10.5. Far from zero

So what was KQ's NAV/share before the Bailout by GoK and KQLC?

And ARM is trading at 3/- and was much a month ago.
Uchumi and NBK are in similar straits.

10,000+ posts! If only KQ had 1/- profit for each post, it could compete against my neighborhood kiosk!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
whiteowl
#10003 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 11:22:34 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

10,000+ posts! If only KQ had 1/- profit for each post, it could compete against my neighborhood kiosk!

This thread can get to 100,000+ posts and @Obiero will still be telling us to prepare for takeoff.How long are we going to analyze this monkey?
obiero
#10004 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 6:54:14 AM

whiteowl wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

This thread can get to 100,000+ posts and @Obiero will still be telling us to prepare for takeoff.How long are we going to analyze this monkey?

KQ a monkey? Lol.. We await the Open Offer before knowing the unlocked value of KQ. Three weeks more is all you need to bear

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 23,800 ABP 6.45
obiero
#10005 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 6:55:50 AM

HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

I think the true figure should be 10.5 / 4 = 2.6 app there was a consolidation unless my memory is wrong.

@HaMaina correct. but without factoring the Open Offer which is happening in three weeks time

muandiwambeu
#10006 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 7:28:13 AM

obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

@HaMaina correct. but without factoring the Open Offer which is happening in three weeks time

Let me believe that three weeks is not a day every year.
I bet I know who is next on the cleaning line after our beloved in ARM. Just get ready. 10/4=2.5/= and with all the skeletons inside kq I bet 5/=/4=1.25/= will print. Kungojea akuwezi niua. Lakini going in now is going in kimikaze style akin to cdc in ARM. d'oh! d'oh! Sad
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#10007 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 7:13:20 AM

Unbelievable! KQ share traded sub KES 9 at some point yesterday

Ericsson
#10008 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 8:46:24 AM

obiero wrote:

When the market catches a cold even KQ is not immune
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#10009 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 10:26:54 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:

Insane price really..

obiero
#10010 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 10:48:46 AM

"KQ says no decision has been made with regard to selling new shares to retail investors at a discount, a plan that was meant to help mitigate their deep dilution during the airline’s debt restructuring".. A reckless statement by Business Daily

VituVingiSana
#10011 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 11:18:39 AM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:

Insane price really..
Agreed! That's 7/- too much! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#10012 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 12:00:44 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:

Insane price really..
Agreed! That's 7/- too much! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Hehe

VituVingiSana
#10013 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 12:27:12 PM

@Obiero - Please help the banks out. Buy their shares in KQ so they can invest their money in better investments or loans!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Defv2NwXcAEj7w9.jpg
obiero
#10014 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 12:59:32 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
@Obiero - Please help the banks out. Buy their shares in KQ so they can invest their money in better investments or loans!

The shares traded by KQLC thus far are insignificant. We await 22nd June to know our fate

VituVingiSana
#10015 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 1:30:54 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

The shares traded by KQLC thus far are insignificant. We await 22nd June to know our fate
Help the banks buy setting up a Winda Thrift Chama and buy out the banks' shares in KQ. Applause Applause Applause
I would not mind Equity and I&M getting cash in lieu of shares!
muandiwambeu
#10016 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 1:48:43 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
@Obiero, this is not for you. but roughening is necessary at times. you don't expect to make a sausage out of a living hog. some heavy bloody letting coming your way. this is truly pathetic, letting the cat out of the basket. a bad idea it is. take cover.
KQLC selling papers to accumulate pure gold from the unsuspecting Wanjiku. So guess what could you be buying.Wash wash at high corporate ranks. Day time thuggery, rights issue, project mawingu, the in-volute convoluted conversion, and now the blooper. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Pray Pray
5/= by June 22nd is not far fetched @obiero.Not talking Think Think Think Shhh Shhh
what did the conversion/ consolidation/ decapitation of rotten shares create for this behemoth other than create a new logical height from which to fall through. Asking for a friend
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#10017 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 3:00:16 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
@Obiero, this is not for you. but roughening is necessary at times. you don't expect to make a sausage out of a living hog. some heavy bloody letting coming your way. this is truly pathetic, letting the cat out of the basket. a bad idea it is. take cover.
KQLC selling papers to accumulate pure gold from the unsuspecting Wanjiku. So guess what could you be buying.Wash wash at high corporate ranks. Day time thuggery, rights issue, project mawingu, the in-volute convoluted conversion, and now the blooper. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Pray Pray
5/= by June 22nd is not far fetched @obiero.Not talking Think Think Think Shhh Shhh
what did the conversion/ consolidation/ decapitation of rotten shares create for this behemoth other than create a new logical height from which to fall through. Asking for a friend

I will respond to this post on 23.06.2018

Swenani
#10018 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 4:21:56 PM

Obiero

Kenya Airways has announced additional 26 frequencies weekly between its hub at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) and destinations across Africa and Europe for the 2018 summer season, compared to the winter season schedule.
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
obiero
#10019 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 8:17:55 PM

Swenani wrote:
Obiero

Kenya Airways has announced additional 26 frequencies weekly between its hub at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) and destinations across Africa and Europe for the 2018 summer season, compared to the winter season schedule.

Hapo sawa

VituVingiSana
#10020 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 9:38:07 PM

Swenani wrote:
Obiero

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΌ I am glad Joseph & Mikosz are kicking KQ into full gear! No, I will not invest in KQ at 9/- today BUT I want to see KQ succeed so Kenya benefits and it can pay down loans to KE banks. Plus KQLC can sell off the shares!