7 Pages«<34567>
Church leaders: Go to hell!!!
Wa_ithaka
#81 Posted : Monday, April 12, 2010 6:13:08 PM

and every crack was once a ...?
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
Fundaah
#82 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:06:47 AM

Masukuma ...Lets pass the Draft as it is as .....I said earlier any one who will want to go overboard by lets say establishing Sharia laws or legalising abortion in future..... we shall deal with him/her cacophonously ....That time we will not be dealing with a whole constitution as we are now... but just some sections only and it will be easy .....
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
masukuma
#83 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2010 8:24:34 AM

@fundaa, what do u mean 'legalising abortion in future.....' its here!!!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Fundaah
#84 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2010 8:40:31 AM

Masukuma ....I believe you know the kind of 'legalising abortion in future ' I am talking about....it is voluntary abortion....not involuntary like miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies in which the foetus has no chance of surviving ....
lets not oppose the whole constitution just to look different when we know the massive benefits that will accrue from passing the draft.... eg employment at grassroots ...grassroot empowerment which may reduce congestion in cities...women empowerment and representation...
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
masukuma
#85 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2010 1:49:33 PM

...or even better, parliament amends the constitution review act 2008 to allow for the document to comeback to parliament, they change issues we are complaining about and everyone is happy!!
Fundaah
#86 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2010 1:58:03 PM

masukuma wrote:
...or even better, parliament amends the constitution review act 2008 to allow for the document to comeback to parliament, they change issues we are complaining about and everyone is happy!!

the same monkeys(Mps ) are in the same forest (parliament)...nothing has changed....bringing the draft back to parliament is backsliding...let it come to the people..as it is...
willin2learn
#87 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2010 3:26:13 PM

Masukuma asks
Quote:
do what a 10 or 12 year old should be done ... sent back to somalia if he is a somali.
i recommend that the age be reduced to 5 years or less. at least the kid would not be able to lie...as much.

There in lies the catch...they are boarded onto a bus in Mandera and by the time it lands at Eastleigh, they are Citizens.

@Fundah...Project that in 20 years and by then you won't have the numbers to reject 'Sharia Law'.

masukuma
#88 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2010 3:32:29 PM

8 years old + 2 terms the dude can vote!!! during that time you have aborted all your unwanted kids and drunk chang'aa proper!!!
alma
#89 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:09:26 PM

I wonder who will top that I HATE MUSLIMs speech.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Fundaah
#90 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:16:56 PM

Yes Alma ...this is kinda ...intolerance/pettiness .. creating a mountain from anthill....and with this ..we will never have a new constitution...this phobia and deliberate lies ... aimed at derailing the constitution is just amazing....
masukuma
#91 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:25:56 PM

@Fundaah,@alma correction - we want it amended b4 the referendum if not we will vote a clear NO!!.
but anyway your opinion will not derail our cause. we will not put-up, we will not shut-up! we will scream, shout and wail. If it passes in its current form, we will be there to tell you you made a mistake. We shall not be cowed. Believe me its not a PR exercise is a conviction exercise.
regardless of the mood of the people we will continue shouting even if we are the minority.
callaspade
#92 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:38:45 PM

...deciding on whether to vote Yes or No is a personal conviction.
...Please dont force people to vote your side.....this is what has been happening with the Mpigs and the press beating the drums for them.
.......if am too hungry and come across a lot of cheap meat from a dead cow and have the choice of eating less meat from a fresh one......dont be a genius.
....Think straight not deep.
...and can you imagine if this world is full of people who agree on everything.
Fundaah
#93 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:53:15 PM

the problem with amendments Now .....is that another minority like those who own large tracts of grabbed land will want another amendment ....gays the same..the seesaw will also go to muslim minority ..etc and will we head nowhere..
kingauwi
#94 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:53:37 PM

Things are elephant.

The lesson here is simple, The action of the state appearing to elevate one religious group to a special status will create certain disturbances of the existing equilibrium.

The neat thing to do is put them on an equal footing.
That should not be too difficult to achieve.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win!
masukuma
#95 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:55:43 PM

@kingauwi, touché
masukuma
#96 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:06:31 PM

@Fundaah, squeaky bolts get the grease. i bet the CoE expected their 'expertise' to sail thru parliament and thru kenyans unopposed.
Our msg is simple, we will not accept the document in its current form!!! change it or pokea our NO! (regardless of how many NOs the draft receives...whether we will have our day or not - its not a competition) we are merely stating what we believe in. The choice belongs to all Kenyans to which we are part of and our voices will be heard!
cnn
#97 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:09:16 PM

..creating fear ,and we shall read and hear much more in trying to defeat the draft.For those who need any changes to the draft be ready to raise one million signatures after the YES vote.For christians that is a small matter after which only a simple majority in parliament will be required for the ammedment to pass.The process at this point can not be stopped.Too many intrests and we cant all win.
masukuma
#98 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:22:34 PM

Quote:
The process at this point can not be stopped

cannot or will not?
it can be stopped, parliament can change any law of the land!!!
wazua
#99 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:50:01 PM

Dear Members,

We believe Wazua can express diverse opinions respectfully. If emotions override restraint as relates to our ongoing constitutional debates, we will have no option but to intervene.

Welcome to Wazua
poundfoolish
#100 Posted : Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:19:59 AM

@Wazua...
are just about to surpress freedom of expression on this topic...

Nways immediately radicals take over this thread please do the neccessary.
I personaly being a christian and stounch one for that matter, find the post by anasazi propanganda-ish.