directional forecast
karasinga
#81 Posted : Saturday, April 16, 2016 3:25:14 PM

Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
is this the current information on kenol chart or its recycling of old information? ?

If you are not onbound, buy around 10.55
if on bound, sell targets
target 1 = 12
target 2 = 12.5-12.7
target 3 = 13.35
target 4(most ambitious target) = 14

As much as we respect charts because Math is a true knowledge that no reasonable man can doubt, follow your spirit. Do not jump into a counter without consulting your instincts plus other factors!

@ mlennyma. This is the current information(as by end of day 15th April 2016) including past predictions. it is a road we have traveled so far since first analysis.

as Spikes put it, consult your instincts.

now this doesn't give spikes any hope for his 8bob song,iam however expecting some action on kk towards book close and after positive AGM insights

Long termers are already locked in I don't think pockets of traders can trigger a rally as much as we head towards books closure. Expect sub 10/- before books closure and later on 8/-. No new info to speculate on at AGM if any. All good news is exhausted and captured in the current price.

lets see what Mr. Market has in store for us.
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
mlennyma
#82 Posted : Saturday, April 16, 2016 3:43:29 PM

karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
is this the current information on kenol chart or its recycling of old information? ?

If you are not onbound, buy around 10.55
if on bound, sell targets
target 1 = 12
target 2 = 12.5-12.7
target 3 = 13.35
target 4(most ambitious target) = 14

As much as we respect charts because Math is a true knowledge that no reasonable man can doubt, follow your spirit. Do not jump into a counter without consulting your instincts plus other factors!

@ mlennyma. This is the current information(as by end of day 15th April 2016) including past predictions. it is a road we have traveled so far since first analysis.

as Spikes put it, consult your instincts.

now this doesn't give spikes any hope for his 8bob song,iam however expecting some action on kk towards book close and after positive AGM insights

Long termers are already locked in I don't think pockets of traders can trigger a rally as much as we head towards books closure. Expect sub 10/- before books closure and later on 8/-. No new info to speculate on at AGM if any. All good news is exhausted and captured in the current price.

lets see what Mr. Market has in store for us.

this will determine my faith in charts
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
karasinga
#83 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2016 1:21:46 PM

karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
enyands wrote:
Spikes wrote:
[quote=karasinga]Let us have a look at btak

With the data i have, btak has been on a down trend since sept 23rd 2014 @ a high of 40. The elliot wave count below shows 4 complete waves and wave 5 in the making.

If you look more closely, after wave 4 retracement(which ended @ a high of 21 on 11th august 2015) we had the 1st wave down to a low of 15(making wave 1 of 5) as on 27th august 2015 then retraced to a high of 18 = a 50% fib level(making wave 2 of 5. Btak later dropped further to a low of 14.2 on 15th oct 2015. A retracement followed to a high of 17 = 61.8% fib level. This rules out possibility of this high being wave 4 of 5 and makes us think of an alternative wave count which retraces to such levels. This can only be wave (ii) of 3 and thus the low of 14.2 was wave (i) of 3. This tells us we will have an extended wave 3 of 5. That has been evident as shown below.
Wave (iii) of 3 followed at a low 10.7 on 22nd jan 2016 then retraced to a high of 12.8( making wave (iv) of 3) as on 5th feb 2016.

Where are we.

Wave (v) of 3 is on the making which will complete the extended wave 3 of 5.
Will we hit have the bottom when complete wave 3 of 5? No

Expectation.
If our wave count are right and we have end of wave 3 of 5 in place, then we will have a rally that will terminate @ either 38.2%(13.5) or 23.6%(12.5) of wave 2 of 5 and 3 of 5. Wave 5 of 5 might be lower than the current price and might be the best buy levels to either;
1st target 10 to 10.5
2nd target 9.6 to 9.4

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter's direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...625&p=22#post717715

I was absolutely correct with my prophecy.

I just saw you thanking Ericson for having helped you not getting shafted. I saw non of prophecy. Put the thread number sir.

Thread #437.

It is amazing that Wazuans have a powerful memory if you can still remember Ericsson advising me.

progress so far
were our buy target hit? yes
someone may be enjoying 33.5% capital gain in the last few days from the small rally predicted earlier.

recommendation
if long liquidate by the close of business tomorrow
if planning to buy, wait

where are we
btak has done its fourth wave in 5 wave.

expectation

a downward trend to the following targets
target 1 8.9
target 2 8-7.5(high probability coz a symmetry and major gann level are @8)
target 3 4.2-3.5
let us see what the market will give us

@karasinga if the Brit management announces bonus issue or flat dividend can't you see a rally higher that 13.5 kes?

if the wave count is right, I highly doubt a rally above today's high of 14 is possible even with good news. remember kegn on octomber 13th 2015. its management announced huge profit but still had to respect the wave principal and proceeded downward.

Thanks @karasinga.

Let me revise the last wave count. The last time update did not involve a possibility of an alternative wave count.
The high(14.4) made on 8th April 2016 may have completed either wave 4 of 5 or A OF 4 as shown below.

With this information available, btak has 2 probable options;
1. wave 5 of 5 which will be the last dip btak will make and BUY target 1= 8.8 target 2= 7.3 target 3= 2.9 or
2. wave B of 4. if this will be the case, expect either a regular flat(BUY PRICE 10(B OF 4) SELL PRICE 14.4(C OF 4)) OR running flat(BUY TARGET 8.8(B OF 4) SELL TARGET 13.1(C OF 4))

let us see what the market holds for us.

progress
although i am not good in candle by candle analysis, hopefully i will get there, i wish to add on to our analysis volume. in this case, VOLUME AT PRICE. the horizontal "orange" bars depicts clearly area expected to offer possible support/resistance.

Technically, there is substantial resistance @ 12.55( as shown below by two red arrow). if btak will pass this, high volume will be a must. i therefore expect the current upward retracement to terminate at or around 12.55. that will be 50% retracement = wave ii thus making low of 10.7 wave i.

if the current up trend will continue above 12.55, expect wave c of 4, making the low of 10.7 wave b of 4

snipermnoma
#84 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 1:38:57 PM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
counter of to be on watchlist:
1. msc
2. lkl
3. hafr
4. arm
5. uchm
6. btak
7. kplc
8. adss

@karasinga your analysis is quite impressive. Keep up the good work. Amateur wave counters like me are drawing inspiration. If you have any advice on reliable chart sources and charting tools please share that we may sharpen our skills.

I am flattered by your comment and i appreciate that the analysis on this thread is "drawing inspiration".It has been a rewarding experience for me to share this information and I hope you will always find material in this thread enriching and educational if not profitable. for charting tools, plz check. .http://www.investopedia.com/articles/active-trading/121014/best-technical-analysis-trading-software.asp

@karasinga i went to the site got some good tips on tools to use. Now issue I have is chart (data) sources, any that you could advice would be appreciated. Want to have a go at analysing safaricom.
karasinga
#85 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 10:43:57 AM

enyands wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Why to buy/hold kcb
Kcb started its 1st Elliott wave on 20th jan 2016 after completing 5 impulse wave downtrend. The expectations after wave 5 are either:
1. ABC correction
2. Start of the 5 impulse wave in uptrend.
Kcb had wave( i) on 25th jan 2016, retraced to wave (ii) on 28th feb 2016 concurring with 61.8% Fibonacci level which is generally accepted as wave two level. The correction to wave (ii) was a zigzag pattern or what is generally referred as bullish gartley pattern by harmonic traders.

Targets projected from wave iv of 5 were, 1st target 40.5 and 2nd target 41.4 and 3rd 44.3
Wave (iii) started on 28th jan 2016 to 9th feb 2016 making its five impulse waves as shown on the chart below and ended at a high of 41.25 missing our projected target by 0.15 cents
Targets projected from the zigzag pattern on wave (ii) were 1st 39.4, 2nd 39.94, 3rd 41.4. Both 1st and 2nd target were exceeded. But missed the 3rdtarget with only 0.15 cents.
The altenative wave count is as shown on the chart below

Retracement started from a high of 41.25 to a low of 39 forming a complex and overlapping pattern (? Triangle). The low was 50% of wave 5 and 1 forming wave (2 or B) or 61.8% of wave (ii) and (iii) ruling out wave (iv) as shown below.

Rulling out wave (iv)

So now we are left with two options. We are expecting either wave 3 or wave c

Where are we on kcb wave?

Wave (i) of 3 or (i) of C ended at high of 42. Wave (ii) of 3 or (ii) of C is in the making. The end is expected at either 50% retracement (40.5) or 61.8% of (2 or B) TO ((i) of 3 or (i) of C) = (40.1).
Projected sell Targets will depend on the low that might be made on Monday 14th March 2016. If a low of 40.1 will be hit, then
1st target = 42.5
2nd = 43.2
3rd =45
4th = 48

UPDATE
let us revise the wave count following the last events. our 1st and 2nd targets were realized as predicted earlier.

where are we?
the current rally is believed to be working toward the end of wave 4 with the implication that the downtrend could be is incomplete. we have a regular flat pattern in place.(ABC)

expectatation
if the wave count is right, we might have the last leg of five wave down to hit the bottom to the following tentative targets

TARGET 1= 35.4
TARGET 2= 33.3
TARGET 3 = 27.3

Good highlights. Just as you had predicted about kk ,it never went past 12 or 13. Some of us were predicting a rally to 40.this analysis will help .👍

progress
so far so good. KCB is making the last wave in a downtrend.

expectation
a wave structure of this nature(in green) will form, if the wave count is right. so far wave i and wave ii are done

targets
lets us revise the target following last kcb events

possible buy targets
target 1=35.2(high possibility coz symmetry @ 35 and major gann level 35.1 have a confluence around this figure )
target 2=33
target 3=26.5

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter's direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

Spikes
#86 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 10:55:56 AM

karasinga wrote:
enyands wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Why to buy/hold kcb
Kcb started its 1st Elliott wave on 20th jan 2016 after completing 5 impulse wave downtrend. The expectations after wave 5 are either:
1. ABC correction
2. Start of the 5 impulse wave in uptrend.
Kcb had wave( i) on 25th jan 2016, retraced to wave (ii) on 28th feb 2016 concurring with 61.8% Fibonacci level which is generally accepted as wave two level. The correction to wave (ii) was a zigzag pattern or what is generally referred as bullish gartley pattern by harmonic traders.

Targets projected from wave iv of 5 were, 1st target 40.5 and 2nd target 41.4 and 3rd 44.3
Wave (iii) started on 28th jan 2016 to 9th feb 2016 making its five impulse waves as shown on the chart below and ended at a high of 41.25 missing our projected target by 0.15 cents
Targets projected from the zigzag pattern on wave (ii) were 1st 39.4, 2nd 39.94, 3rd 41.4. Both 1st and 2nd target were exceeded. But missed the 3rdtarget with only 0.15 cents.
The altenative wave count is as shown on the chart below

Retracement started from a high of 41.25 to a low of 39 forming a complex and overlapping pattern (? Triangle). The low was 50% of wave 5 and 1 forming wave (2 or B) or 61.8% of wave (ii) and (iii) ruling out wave (iv) as shown below.

Rulling out wave (iv)

So now we are left with two options. We are expecting either wave 3 or wave c

Where are we on kcb wave?

Wave (i) of 3 or (i) of C ended at high of 42. Wave (ii) of 3 or (ii) of C is in the making. The end is expected at either 50% retracement (40.5) or 61.8% of (2 or B) TO ((i) of 3 or (i) of C) = (40.1).
Projected sell Targets will depend on the low that might be made on Monday 14th March 2016. If a low of 40.1 will be hit, then
1st target = 42.5
2nd = 43.2
3rd =45
4th = 48

UPDATE
let us revise the wave count following the last events. our 1st and 2nd targets were realized as predicted earlier.

where are we?
the current rally is believed to be working toward the end of wave 4 with the implication that the downtrend could be is incomplete. we have a regular flat pattern in place.(ABC)

expectatation
if the wave count is right, we might have the last leg of five wave down to hit the bottom to the following tentative targets

TARGET 1= 35.4
TARGET 2= 33.3
TARGET 3 = 27.3

Good highlights. Just as you had predicted about kk ,it never went past 12 or 13. Some of us were predicting a rally to 40.this analysis will help .👍

progress
so far so good. KCB is making the last wave in a downtrend.

expectation
a wave structure of this nature(in green) will form, if the wave count is right. so far wave i and wave ii are done

targets
lets us revise the target following last kcb events

possible buy targets
target 1=35.2(high possibility coz symmetry @ 35 and major gann level 35.1 have a confluence around this figure )
target 2=33
target 3=26.5

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

@Karasinga give us forecast on Britam as yesterday volume traded was merely 30k. People were speculative as it was the last day of the month Mauritian government expected final payment from Kenya.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
karasinga
#87 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 12:56:35 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
enyands wrote:
Spikes wrote:

With the data i have, btak has been on a down trend since sept 23rd 2014 @ a high of 40. The elliot wave count below shows 4 complete waves and wave 5 in the making.

If you look more closely, after wave 4 retracement(which ended @ a high of 21 on 11th august 2015) we had the 1st wave down to a low of 15(making wave 1 of 5) as on 27th august 2015 then retraced to a high of 18 = a 50% fib level(making wave 2 of 5. Btak later dropped further to a low of 14.2 on 15th oct 2015. A retracement followed to a high of 17 = 61.8% fib level. This rules out possibility of this high being wave 4 of 5 and makes us think of an alternative wave count which retraces to such levels. This can only be wave (ii) of 3 and thus the low of 14.2 was wave (i) of 3. This tells us we will have an extended wave 3 of 5. That has been evident as shown below.
Wave (iii) of 3 followed at a low 10.7 on 22nd jan 2016 then retraced to a high of 12.8( making wave (iv) of 3) as on 5th feb 2016.

Where are we.

Expectation.
If our wave count are right and we have end of wave 3 of 5 in place, then we will have a rally that will terminate @ either 38.2%(13.5) or 23.6%(12.5) of wave 2 of 5 and 3 of 5. Wave 5 of 5 might be lower than the current price and might be the best buy levels to either;
1st target 10 to 10.5
2nd target 9.6 to 9.4

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

I just saw you thanking Ericson for having helped you not getting shafted. I saw non of prophecy. Put the thread number sir.

Thread #437.

It is amazing that Wazuans have a powerful memory if you can still remember Ericsson advising me.

progress so far
someone may be enjoying 33.5% capital gain in the last few days from the small rally predicted earlier.

recommendation
if planning to buy, wait

where are we

expectation

target 1 8.9
target 3 4.2-3.5

@karasinga if the Brit management announces bonus issue or flat dividend can't you see a rally higher that 13.5 kes?

if the wave count is right, I highly doubt a rally above today's high of 14 is possible even with good news. remember kegn on octomber 13th 2015. its management announced huge profit but still had to respect the wave principal and proceeded downward.

Thanks @karasinga.

Let me revise the last wave count. The last time update did not involve a possibility of an alternative wave count.
The high(14.4) made on 8th April 2016 may have completed either wave 4 of 5 or A OF 4 as shown below.

1. wave 5 of 5 which will be the last dip btak will make and BUY target 1= 8.8 target 2= 7.3 target 3= 2.9 or
2. wave B of 4. if this will be the case, expect either a regular flat(BUY PRICE 10(B OF 4) SELL PRICE 14.4(C OF 4)) OR running flat(BUY TARGET 8.8(B OF 4) SELL TARGET 13.1(C OF 4))

progress
although i am not good in candle by candle analysis, hopefully i will get there, i wish to add on to our analysis volume. in this case, VOLUME AT PRICE. the horizontal "orange" bars depicts clearly area expected to offer possible support/resistance.

Technically, there is substantial resistance @ 12.55( as shown below by two red arrow). if btak will pass this, high volume will be a must. i therefore expect the current upward retracement to terminate at or around 12.55. that will be 50% retracement = wave ii thus making low of 10.7 wave i.

if the current up trend will continue above 12.55, expect wave c of 4, making the low of 10.7 wave b of 4

@spikes,let me try using volume.

looking at the long term view of btak, we have horizontal orange lines(volume at price) that clearly shows areas that might act as good resistance/support. if you can keenly check,the current rally bounced from a less strong support towards a more stronger resistance lines as shown below.

my earlier opinion still stands that btak might be making the last wave of the fourth correction. i dont know if you are a fun of elliott wave principles but one of the rules states wave 4 does not enter the territory of (i.e., "overlap") wave 1. in that case wave c of 4 will not be more than 15. the blue line is 200 moving average. if anything, this will offer some good resistance and connfirms volume at price. To elaborate more, RSI is also under resistance at it's bear range. the other rule states, If wave two of an impulse is a sharp correction(like we had in wave 2 of 5), expect wave four(like we have wave 4 of 5 currently) to be a sideways correction, and vice versa.
in a nut shell expect the downtrend to still be on. wait for btak at or around 8
Spikes
#88 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 1:58:40 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
enyands wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Where are we.

Expectation.
1st target 10 to 10.5
2nd target 9.6 to 9.4

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

Thread #437.

progress so far

recommendation
if planning to buy, wait

where are we

expectation

target 1 8.9
target 3 4.2-3.5

Thanks @karasinga.

progress

looking at the long term view of btak, we have horizontal orange lines(volume at price) that clearly shows areas that might act as good resistance/support. if you can keenly check,the current rally bounced from a less strong support towards a more stronger resistance lines as shown below.

my earlier opinion still stands that btak might be making the last wave of the fourth correction. i dont know if you are a fun of elliott wave principles but one of the rules states wave 4 does not enter the territory of (i.e., "overlap") wave 1. in that case wave c of 4 will not be more than 15. the blue line is 200 moving average. if anything, this will offer some good resistance and connfirms volume at price. To elaborate more, RSI is also under resistance at it's bear range. the other rule states, If wave two of an impulse is a sharp correction(like we had in wave 2 of 5), expect wave four(like we have wave 4 of 5 currently) to be a sideways correction, and vice versa.
in a nut shell expect the downtrend to still be on. wait for btak at or around 8

Thanks brother, @Karasinga. I can now see low volume is a clear sign of resistance developing.
karasinga
#89 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 2:18:08 PM

UCHM
Uchumi has been on a downtrend since 3rd April 2013 at a high of 23.47. Wave 1 was made on 30th April 2013 at a low of 17.4. A 78.6% retracement followed that made wave 2 at a high of 22 on 15 th Oct. 2013. A strong wave 3 rally in a down trend started thereafter and ended on 3rd Nov. 2014 at a low of 8. 38.2% retracement followed to a high of 14 as on 20th Jan 2015. Since then uchm is making its fifth wave. So far 1- 4 sub waves within the fifth wave are complete as shown below.

Sub wave 4 of the fifth wave ended on 30th Dec 2015 at a high of 11. Uchumi is currently making the last sub wave to complete its downtrend as shown

BUY TARGET
4-3.6

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis
karasinga
#90 Posted : Sunday, May 01, 2016 6:22:12 PM

watchlist (not in any order)
1. nse
2. hafr
3. knre
4. fahari
5. sasn
6. bamb
7. coop
8. kegn
9. eqt
10.keno
11. lkl
12. uchm

waiting for correction
1. arm

waiting for final leg
1. msc
2. port
3. bbk
4. fire

nashx
#91 Posted : Sunday, May 01, 2016 7:14:37 PM

karasinga wrote:
1. nse
2. hafr
3. knre
4. fahari
5. sasn
6. bamb
7. coop
8. kegn
9. eqt
10.keno
11. lkl
12. uchm

waiting for correction
1. arm

waiting for final leg
1. msc
2. port
3. bbk
4. fire

I would your views on KENGN ,LKL,BBK, KENRE,AND KPLC
Offering my personal finance knowledge for free
karasinga
#92 Posted : Sunday, May 01, 2016 9:52:16 PM

@ nashx

KEGN
Kegn started its wave up from a low of 5.4 on 26th dec 2015. It had just completed its fifth impulse wave down from a high of 11 dated 13th oct 2016. The five impulse wave up to a high of 6.9 dated 8th feb 2016. This formed wave 1. It retraced 61.8% to a low of 6 forming a regular flat pattern this is generally a level acceptable for wave 2. This low formed a good entry point to ride a five impulse wave that was a must come forming wave 3. A high of 8.25 formed wave three. A retracement followed to a low of 7.4 which was exactly 38.2% a level accepted as wave 4.

Where are we.
Kegn is making wave 5 and most likely an extended wave 5.

Volume at price
Kegn last candle has found a good support as shown below

Expectation
if the wave count is right, kegn might have the last leg of five wave up before a substantial retracement follows.
The series of wave 5 might terminate at either
Target 1=10
Target 2=11(major gann level around this number @ 11 and a strong trendline)
Target 3= 13.8-14.45((major gann level around this number @ 13.6 and 14.6 and a strong trendline)

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis
Spikes
#93 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2016 3:10:25 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
enyands wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Where are we.

Expectation.
1st target 10 to 10.5
2nd target 9.6 to 9.4

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

Thread #437.

progress so far

recommendation
if planning to buy, wait

where are we

expectation

target 1 8.9
target 3 4.2-3.5

Thanks @karasinga.

progress

haya!
Spikes
#94 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2016 10:19:10 AM

Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
enyands wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Where are we.

Expectation.
1st target 10 to 10.5
2nd target 9.6 to 9.4

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

Thread #437.

progress so far

recommendation
if planning to buy, wait

where are we

expectation

target 1 8.9
target 3 4.2-3.5

Thanks @karasinga.

progress

haya!

Technicians on trial....Wanjiku is patiently waiting for the verdict.
nashx
#95 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2016 11:23:55 AM

karasinga wrote:
@ nashx

KEGN
Kegn started its wave up from a low of 5.4 on 26th dec 2015. It had just completed its fifth impulse wave down from a high of 11 dated 13th oct 2016. The five impulse wave up to a high of 6.9 dated 8th feb 2016. This formed wave 1. It retraced 61.8% to a low of 6 forming a regular flat pattern this is generally a level acceptable for wave 2. This low formed a good entry point to ride a five impulse wave that was a must come forming wave 3. A high of 8.25 formed wave three. A retracement followed to a low of 7.4 which was exactly 38.2% a level accepted as wave 4.

Where are we.

Volume at price

Expectation
if the wave count is right, kegn might have the last leg of five wave up before a substantial retracement follows.
Target 1=10
Target 3= 13.8-14.45((major gann level around this number @ 13.6 and 14.6 and a strong trendline)

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

Very good analysis karasinga...hope I had your awesome skills...So in conclusion there's still an upside to the share price based on current prices?
Offering my personal finance knowledge for free
snipermnoma
#96 Posted : Friday, May 06, 2016 2:22:21 PM

karasinga wrote:
1. nse
2. hafr
3. knre
4. fahari
5. sasn
6. bamb
7. coop
8. kegn
9. eqt
10.keno
11. lkl
12. uchm

waiting for correction
1. arm

waiting for final leg
1. msc
2. port
3. bbk
4. fire

How low is the final leg of bbk anticipated to go? From the chart looks like support is 10.50 from Nov 2011 and that looks like it will be taken out.
karasinga
#97 Posted : Saturday, May 07, 2016 8:38:15 AM

snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
1. nse
2. hafr
3. knre
4. fahari
5. sasn
6. bamb
7. coop
8. kegn
9. eqt
10.keno
11. lkl
12. uchm

waiting for correction
1. arm

waiting for final leg
1. msc
2. port
3. bbk
4. fire

How low is the final leg of bbk anticipated to go? From the chart looks like support is 10.50 from Nov 2011 and that looks like it will be taken out.

@snipermnoma
i am limited by lack of historical data. currently almost all my analysis are based on 1 year historical data. if you or anyone is willing to share data in excel format I will greatly appreciate. In doing so, i believe, will help followers of this thread see market better. my email address kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#98 Posted : Saturday, May 07, 2016 8:40:11 AM

nashx wrote:
karasinga wrote:
@ nashx

KEGN

Where are we.

Volume at price

Expectation
Target 1=10

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

Very good analysis karasinga...hope I had your awesome skills...So in conclusion there's still an upside to the share price based on current prices?

most likely.
karasinga
#99 Posted : Saturday, May 07, 2016 8:50:59 AM

snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
counter of to be on watchlist:
1. msc
2. lkl
3. hafr
4. arm
5. uchm
6. btak
7. kplc
8. adss

@karasinga your analysis is quite impressive. Keep up the good work. Amateur wave counters like me are drawing inspiration. If you have any advice on reliable chart sources and charting tools please share that we may sharpen our skills.

I am flattered by your comment and i appreciate that the analysis on this thread is "drawing inspiration".It has been a rewarding experience for me to share this information and I hope you will always find material in this thread enriching and educational if not profitable. for charting tools, plz check. .http://www.investopedia.com/articles/active-trading/121014/best-technical-analysis-trading-software.asp

@karasinga i went to the site got some good tips on tools to use. Now issue I have is chart (data) sources, any that you could advice would be appreciated. Want to have a go at analysing safaricom.

have not found a good data source to any of the platforms.The floor is open to wazuan to shed more light
Spikes
#100 Posted : Saturday, May 07, 2016 9:01:52 AM

karasinga wrote:
nashx wrote:
karasinga wrote:
@ nashx

KEGN

Where are we.

Volume at price

Expectation
Target 1=10

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

most likely.

@Karasinga I have captured a powerful phrase on your analysis. 'Where we are now...'