wazua Sat, Sep 21, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

65 Pages«<34567>»
Briatm, Britam, Britam sounds like sweet candy!
Realtreaty
#81 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 12:04:22 PM

Liar It is good to note that Britam has not just rose as a result of Acorn business promise. It is good to note they own 25% of the same. Britam still retains the capacity to tore into Cytonn and even acquire more of Acorn to slowly make more decisions with time. Britam have the money, land, and next year they gonna open their esteemed "Britam Tower" a skyline in the city. By that time the stock will be clocking 54 Kes
Acorn has chosen Cytonn for a hiden reason that they do not intend to limit Britam acquiring more shares in it and other legal issues.
Britam can pull a surprise any time with trending elsewhere even partnering with Reinssanance capital to Build Tatu or build on its own land. Cytton is just a healthy baby that has not tested the outer harsh weather and are neither capable of going it alone at dusk.
Magnate
#82 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 1:12:03 PM

Am not getting the reason behind the allegation of burning,no profit warning has been issued.the issue of ex-executives is in public domain.what does the chap know that we dont.
Was there any shareholders money lost in the 40bn deal ?????? nkt
On the other hand they made more money (PAT) in H1 than the previous FY.
No diagnosis,no pragnosis,no pragnosis no profit......Jesse livermore
hooverrl
#83 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 2:20:59 PM

Hi all,

I just posted some thoughts on Britam's current valuation.

Does Britam Still Have Room to Run?

As always, would love to hear your insights/feedback!

Happy hunting,
Ryan
murchr
#84 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2014 5:53:10 AM

hooverrl wrote:
Hi all,

I just posted some thoughts on Britam's current valuation.

Does Britam Still Have Room to Run?

As always, would love to hear your insights/feedback!

Happy hunting,
Ryan

Great perspective! But that loss of business will definitely dent their books.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Realtreaty
#85 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2014 9:21:31 AM

Real buyout helps Britam to leapfrog ICEA market stake
Quote:
Once a man want to marry each goes for different characteristics-Fat, slim, tall, short, rich, educated, average, dark, light etc, etc....Its up to you to cheat yourself
mawinder
#86 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:34:26 PM

Even if the share takes a beating I am in this bus till 2019.I have missed many buses due to carelessness but I will not alight from this one!!!!!!!!!
osango
#87 Posted : Tuesday, October 21, 2014 5:59:55 PM

mawinder wrote:
Even if the share takes a beating I am in this bus till 2019.I have missed many buses due to carelessness but I will not alight from this one!!!!!!!!!

...you cant go wrong with this one, actually i'm waitng for everyone else to GET OFF so that i can buy the bus and charge you double for getting back on board
Realtreaty
#88 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 1:07:09 AM

Why Britam is down but not out yet after setback
Yes people are still raking profits for those who bought at below 9 but as i had stated I wondered why they ran out of wait just because of simple arithmetics.
My earlier projection was that Britam was and still is in big business than cytton and may accumulate more of Acorn
For now let the cowards make few coins as is their right but the stock will do an aboutturn sooner than later.
Who has the Britam tower Photo which ofcourse will open in 2015?
murchr
#89 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 5:18:40 AM

Warren Buffet - Letter to shareholders 2000 wrote:
"The line separating investment and speculation, which is never bright and clear, becomes blurred still further when most market participants have recently enjoyed triumphs.

Nothing sedates rationality like large doses of effortless money. After a heady experience of that kind, normally sensible people drift into behavior akin to that of Cinderella at the ball. They know that overstaying the festivities.. that is, continuing to speculate in companies that have gigantic valuations relative to the cash they are likely to generate in the future.. will eventually bring on pumpkins and mice.But they nevertheless hate to miss a single minute of what is one helluva party. Therefore, the giddy participants all plan to leave just seconds before midnight. There’s a problem, though: They are dancing in a room in which the clocks have no hands."

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
VituVingiSana
#90 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 6:44:08 AM

murchr wrote:
Warren Buffet - Letter to shareholders 2000 wrote:
"The line separating investment and speculation, which is never bright and clear, becomes blurred still further when most market participants have recently enjoyed triumphs.

Nothing sedates rationality like large doses of effortless money. After a heady experience of that kind, normally sensible people drift into behavior akin to that of Cinderella at the ball. They know that overstaying the festivities.. that is, continuing to speculate in companies that have gigantic valuations relative to the cash they are likely to generate in the future.. will eventually bring on pumpkins and mice.But they nevertheless hate to miss a single minute of what is one helluva party. Therefore, the giddy participants all plan to leave just seconds before midnight. There’s a problem, though: They are dancing in a room in which the clocks have no hands."

Applause Applause Applause
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
hisah
#91 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 4:40:45 PM

Aicaramba! Support @27 breaks through...

Closely watching Centum support @50.

#Golden handcuffs...
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
mawinder
#92 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 4:42:35 PM

hisah wrote:

#Golden handcuffs...

What do you mean in lay mans terms??????
Angelica _ann
#93 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 3:33:38 PM

mawinder wrote:
hisah wrote:

#Golden handcuffs...

What do you mean in lay mans terms??????

smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Realtreaty
#94 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 1:30:07 AM

Britam makes five new executive appointments in reorganisation plan
Britam Good tidings are coming back soon. It will re-track its way back to even a higher level of 50 by Dec
its2013
#95 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 6:53:43 AM

Realtreaty wrote:
Britam makes five new executive appointments in reorganisation plan
Britam Good tidings are coming back soon. It will re-track its way back to even a higher level of 50 by Dec

That rink isn't working. Invalid URL.
Pretty hurts
subaru
#96 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 11:27:10 AM

mawinder wrote:

wishing u all the best
bird_man
#97 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 2:10:26 PM

Is it overpriced at todays price of 25.25sh?
Wanted to jump in for about 1.5yrs.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
bird_man
#98 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 10:11:30 AM

bird_man wrote:

Analysts & cartoonists in the house?
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
maka
#99 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 10:22:17 AM

bird_man wrote:
bird_man wrote:

Analysts & cartoonists in the house?

@Hisah saidia tafadhali...smile personally I would go in...space out my buys while monitoring the price it will definetly go back to 30+ by the time that 1.5 years is over...
possunt quia posse videntur
mkonomtupu
#100 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 12:28:28 PM

bird_man wrote:

The market rejected the IPO price of 9/- I don't know what has changed to give a valuation of 49 billion. I'm not an insurance "analyst" but it feels overpriced