Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<34567>
UFO - Do you believe?
Kratos
#81 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 9:16:47 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:
I've read a stranger one.

The thiaoouba prophecy.

How did you come by this book and what were you looking for?

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
murchr
#82 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 6:47:57 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
meme wrote:
I am baffled!!!

Yaani there are people who spend hours and hours researching shit like this?? Sio kwa ubaya but unless I see this bloody UFOs myself.... the ' evidence' being advanced here is a load of bull

"There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio..."

If you ever have time to waste may, I suggest you read Dolan and Zabel's 'After Disclosure.'

This 'shit' be real man!

@Wakanyugi you talking too fast and cursing too much, I didn't understand what you said. I think UFO is one of the biggest deception to be unearthed. I think it's one advanced technology they are testing... Let me watch your "After Disclosure" and see what Richard Dolan says.

So in short you dispute the story of Moses and the burning bush? Elijah's chariot of fire? Manner from heaven? Angel Gabriel? Turn to Indian mythology What about the Vimana? Well lets call all that bluff and myths.

Why is man obsessed in knowing what is up there? Why do institutions such as BUFORA and SETI exist?

Are these men lying?

There's so much that we're yet to know even with advanced technology Remember the Malaysian Plane is still missing MH370
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Mtu Biz
#83 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:01:18 AM

Kratos wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:

The thiaoouba prophecy.

Well,

I was doing some 'research' on the human aura.. when i stumbled upon the story of Michel Desmarquet...

Sola Scriptura

vky
#84 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:25:07 AM

Mtu Biz wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:

The thiaoouba prophecy.

Well,

I was doing some 'research' on the human aura.. when i stumbled upon the story of Michel Desmarquet...

Drunvalo Melchizedek's books are also good on this subject, for visuals you can youtube search 'the pyramid and face on mars', 'nibiru atlantis and ancient alliens'
'One headache for famous medieval holy people was that someone might murder you to acquire your body parts for the relics trade'
Wakanyugi
#85 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:33:06 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
meme wrote:
I am baffled!!!

Yaani there are people who spend hours and hours researching shit like this?? Sio kwa ubaya but unless I see this bloody UFOs myself.... the ' evidence' being advanced here is a load of bull

If you ever have time to waste may, I suggest you read Dolan and Zabel's 'After Disclosure.'

This 'shit' be real man!

@Wakanyugi you talking too fast and cursing too much, I didn't understand what you said. I think UFO is one of the biggest deception to be unearthed. I think it's one advanced technology they are testing... Let me watch your "After Disclosure" and see what Richard Dolan says.

Sorry Alphdoti. I was just trying to use my homey, @meme's, language smile

There is no question that a lot of UFO stuff is hoax. But some of it simply can not be explained away. I prefer to keep an open mind.

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
AlphDoti
#86 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 6:03:58 PM

murchr wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
meme wrote:
I am baffled!!!

This 'shit' be real man!

So in short you dispute the story of Moses and the burning bush? Elijah's chariot of fire? Manner from heaven? Angel Gabriel? Turn to Indian mythology What about the Vimana? Well lets call all that bluff and myths.

Why is man obsessed in knowing what is up there? Why do institutions such as BUFORA and SETI exist?

Are these men lying?

There's so much that we're yet to know even with advanced technology Remember the Malaysian Plane is still missing MH370

@murchr hahaha you mean UFO are there in Moses story?

And when does man fly?

And what is so mysterious about a man parachuting from another plane flying above the passenger plane, and zooms past the window of the passenger plane?

How are those passengers to confirm who the man was, if the government of that region you were flying over does not see any need of telling you?

People have jumped from 135,890 feet before! What is 3,500?

Passengers on an airline over the north of England were baffled when a man ‘flew’ past their aircraft at 3,500 feet.

Kratos
#87 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:56:13 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:

The thiaoouba prophecy.

Well,

Ive just finished reading the book and well..... like the book says read it "three times". Am still not sure what to make of it. Its like being introduced to something you suspect but are not sure of and the ramifications of such beliefs are immense and scary; to put it humanlysmile . I will be back here with a few observations and understanding of the book maybe you can engage me on your thoughts as well.

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
Kratos
#88 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 12:08:33 AM

Kratos wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:

The thiaoouba prophecy.

Well,

Ive just finished reading the book and well..... like the book says read it "three times". Am still not sure what to make of it. Its like being introduced to something you suspect but are not sure of and the ramifications of such beliefs are immense and scary; to put it humanlysmile . I will be back here with a few observations and understanding of the book maybe you can engage me on your thoughts as well.

Interesting read, very interesting
A few observations....

Human beings are almost inherently predisposed to accept fear of the unknown since, it "works better" for us. Consider that this book is an actual representation of a true event. This would mean that we are living a lie and a really big one huh! From my own observation and from what i discerned from the book is that we also limit ourselves beyond what we perceive we can achieve. The best example of this is by watching a baby going through the development cycles, the older they get the more fearful they become. That's why its much harder for a grown up to learn how to swim, ride a bicycle or even driver a car. The younger you are the easier it is to "accept" new challenges with far much less fear.

In one of the threads here someone asked why UFO's have not been seen in Africa....well I wouldn't have an answer for that but I would pose the question, why then would "we Africans" then comfortably ACCEPT and be indoctrinated to a religion brought by the same white man?

I think its very obvious for humanity at the moment to see how we have radically developed technologically in a very short time span of 150 years. Did we have help, a nudge in the right direction? Can you imagine that 20 years ago very few Africans if any (I use Africans to stress my point) had ever conceived the idea that we would one day talk on mobile phones like we do now? By the way how comes we Africans are not known to have discovered/invented any major technological breakthroughs? I digress.

"You don't know what you don't know"

murchr
#89 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 2:13:29 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
murchr wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
meme wrote:
I am baffled!!!

This 'shit' be real man!

Are these men lying?

@murchr hahaha you mean UFO are there in Moses story?

And when does man fly?

And what is so mysterious about a man parachuting from another plane flying above the passenger plane, and zooms past the window of the passenger plane?

How are those passengers to confirm who the man was, if the government of that region you were flying over does not see any need of telling you?

People have jumped from 135,890 feet before! What is 3,500?

Passengers on an airline over the north of England were baffled when a man ‘flew’ past their aircraft at 3,500 feet.

I dont want to believe that from reading the article the best picture that came to your mind is a man parachuting. Who would dare parachute in an environment that is not controlled? and dare getting smashed by a moving airplane? More so why couldn't the parachuting man be seen on the radar? You know the problem with man and humanity in general, is that he has agreed to be subdued by religion such that no other school of thought holds grounds and the picture you posted up there is from a movie and the youtube clip...the guy is in a controlled environment
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#90 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 2:58:49 AM

Kratos wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:

The thiaoouba prophecy.

Well,

A few observations....

Human beings are almost inherently predisposed to accept fear of the unknown since, it "works better" for us. Consider that this book is an actual representation of a true event. This would mean that we are living a lie and a really big one huh! From my own observation and from what i discerned from the book is that we also limit ourselves beyond what we perceive we can achieve. The best example of this is by watching a baby going through the development cycles, the older they get the more fearful they become. That's why its much harder for a grown up to learn how to swim, ride a bicycle or even driver a car. The younger you are the easier it is to "accept" new challenges with far much less fear.

In one of the threads here someone asked why UFO's have not been seen in Africa....well I wouldn't have an answer for that but I would pose the question, why then would "we Africans" then comfortably ACCEPT and be indoctrinated to a religion brought by the same white man?

I think its very obvious for humanity at the moment to see how we have radically developed technologically in a very short time span of 150 years. Did we have help, a nudge in the right direction? Can you imagine that 20 years ago very few Africans if any (I use Africans to stress my point) had ever conceived the idea that we would one day talk on mobile phones like we do now? By the way how comes we Africans are not known to have discovered/invented any major technological breakthroughs? I digress.

I will try to answer you. The "African" and i will describe him here as a species, has some serious inferiority complex. The African religion(s) cultures and beliefs are close to non-existant he has agreed to be influenced in every way such that he'd never think independently.

If you look around you will notice that the diseases that mostly have no cure are those plaguing the African. When the Whites were dying back in the 1920s-30s their doctors/scientists ( what we'd called witchdoctor) were busy looking at mould and studied how it behaved in different environments hence the discovery of drugs such as Penicillin. Universities such as UON have been in existence for more than 50 years and i've not heard of a Major scientific breakthough that would eradiate diseases that are prevalent in this part of the world such as Malaria.

On why UFOs havent been spotted in Africa....who cares in Africa really what is important in Africa apart from eating?
Mtu Biz
#91 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 8:47:20 AM

Kratos wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:

The thiaoouba prophecy.

Well,

A few observations....

smile smile

Found it quite interesting as well. The parts i found quite intriguing have to do with ancient human civilizations..

Specifically the Mu civilization...from where the Egyptians and Maya find their roots.. you don't want to google it smile

Like the chap in the Maisha ni Mteremko thread says... this is the most uncivilized time in human history...(where it takes 30 years for a smart person to own a house)

Sola Scriptura

its2013
#92 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 9:05:27 AM

I'm currently reading the Thiaoouba Prophecy. It's interesting so far. It's obviously fiction.
Pretty hurts
Kratos
#93 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 10:21:25 AM

its2013 wrote:
I'm currently reading the Thiaoouba Prophecy. It's interesting so far. It's obviously fiction.

Finish reading it first before forming the opinion. Am not saying its factual but keep your mind open, then read the postscript.

its2013
#94 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 11:13:54 AM

Kratos wrote:
its2013 wrote:

Finish reading it first before forming the opinion. Am not saying its factual but keep your mind open, then read the postscript.

It's my nightcap reading for this week. I'll make sure I finish it soon.. though I'm not seeing myself re-reading it thrice as advised smile Btw, I'd started off with a youtube video of the first 3 pages but the background music creeped me out so I opted for pdf smile
Pretty hurts
its2013
#95 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2014 5:45:57 PM

I started out expecting it to be just another odd story but, this book (The Thiaoouba Prophecy) is quite something. I'd recommend to anyone who keeps an open mind and appreciates reading. I know I said I'd read it only once but now I think I'd like to read it again when I get a free weekend or something.
Pretty hurts
Mtu Biz
#96 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2014 6:02:20 PM

its2013 wrote:
I started out expecting it to be just another odd story but, this book (The Thiaoouba Prophecy) is quite something. I'd recommend to anyone who keeps an open mind and appreciates reading. I know I said I'd read it only once but now I think I'd like to read it again when I get a free weekend or something.

Your change of tone is quite dramatic. smile Laughing out loudly

Sola Scriptura

its2013
#97 Posted : Thursday, November 06, 2014 6:33:36 AM

Mtu Biz wrote:
its2013 wrote:

That's because I enjoyed it when I didn't expect to smile. It's got very vivid descriptions and the narration is good. But I still don't think it is factual and even when you search the internet for some more information regarding his allegations from other sources - such as gigantism in the parrot fish of the pacific ocean - you don't find it matching his.
Pretty hurts
mkenyan
#98 Posted : Thursday, November 06, 2014 12:20:13 PM

its2013 wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
its2013 wrote:

That's because I enjoyed it when I didn't expect to smile. It's got very vivid descriptions and the narration is good. But I still don't think it is factual and even when you search the internet for some more information regarding his allegations from other sources - such as gigantism in the parrot fish of the pacific ocean - you don't find it matching his.

it is clearly a work of fiction. and to exonerate himself he dumbs it down. read a few pages and the following came out. they say roaches can survive a nuclear blast so if writing about a civilisation devastated by the nuclear blast why not mention big roach survivors. and yeah such a planet ought to to have familiar land masses. a space craft that can travel faster than light. so as not to get tied up with scientific facts, claim that the knowledge of how fast was denied to him. parallel universe where you don't eat, time does not move, cant feel pain but can die etc. a great alien race which could not communicate with neanderthals and or reason with them so had to kill them yet was able to telepathically communicate with their females or something.
Mtu Biz
#99 Posted : Thursday, November 06, 2014 3:25:10 PM

Hmmmmm.....

Sola Scriptura

alma
#100 Posted : Thursday, November 06, 2014 6:26:05 PM

The Thiaoouba Prophecy is a must read for students of the belief that life cannot be all about man.

There is a book, whose name I can never seem to remember. Michel's book is earily similar. It's a book I doubt the likes of Mukiri and Alphdoti would pass page 4.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.