wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<345
Kibaki paid taxes last week
njugunajohn
#81 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 7:49:33 PM

bladdyosiri wrote:
njugunajohn wrote:
What's with all the newbies? Strategy to flood my post with 'digressive' remarks?

@User is that you?

What's it to you if newbies are here? Is it illegal to be a newbie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJcG7lumAwU

Guess who the chicken is?

Digression!
Loved the phone though.
njugunajohn
#82 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 7:57:23 PM

peternyoka wrote:
On facebook no one accepts my friend requests simply because of my name. Does anyone here care about my opinion or will you also shun this 'Nyoka' person?

In my view, Kenya is a free country. You can do whatever you want as long as your freedom does not infringe on the freedoms of others. So, Raila had and still has the freedom to hold as many press conferences as he wants whether they are self-promoting or not.

It is obvious that the payment of taxes has become a PR 'gimmick' as someone here said but still does that make it illegal to say you have paid taxes?

Then there is the issue of leading by example. Leaders should be at the forefront of showing society how things should be done though in this particular case we are not sure who paid first.

If Kibaki actually paid first, then it is good, though he should have come out and declared this to give a good example to each and every other Kenyan.

Nursery children are very impressionable and if he had declared it, they would have been singing nursery rhymes about it for the next 50 years or so.

Welcome to Wazua, Peter Nyoka.
I will give praise where praise is due.
Your post was deep and weighty and I will respect that but you will find that I'm a zealous man and I must point out your faults.
The first and last sentence of your post digressed form the topic at hand.
But I will reiterate, the rest of your post was quite something to think about. Thank you for that part.
njugunajohn
#83 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 7:59:57 PM

YesuWangu wrote:
New members bring fresh air. Unless it is just one.

Digression!
njugunajohn
#84 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 8:05:43 PM

agnesmicheka wrote:
njugunajohn wrote:
KRA Commissioner General
I guess, in the West, Wallpaper is what they used on their walls instead of paint.

What does this part imply? Is it an insult?

Ok, I won't say you've digressed since you pointed to something in my original post.
There was a thread here on Wazua where guys had decided to talk about the days long before computers were invented. That was my response to it. It was quite hilarious. I think you should go and revive it since it has caught your eye.
njugunajohn
#85 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 8:08:12 PM

bettywanja wrote:
njugunajohn wrote:
What's with all the newbies? Strategy to flood my post with 'digressive' remarks?

@User is that you?

Hater! Who do you think you are telling us what to do and not what to do? Is 'newbie' the equivalent of 'mono'?
Kibaki is my 'man' but you my dear are representing him badly. How do you sell someone by hurling insults?

????????????????????????
Digression!
????????????????????????
njugunajohn
#86 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 8:10:23 PM

Grace Opere wrote:
Kibaki rocks. Kenya 1 sounds lame; it should be more like Senior Principal or Coalition Governor.

Digression!
masukuma
#87 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 8:44:31 PM

who cares about DIGRESSION? si post ni ya mtu binafsi!!! I can waste your time on this post telling you that I am watching some silly program on TV....simply because I CAN!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!