wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<345
Why are Kikuyus supporting Ruto?
kadonye
#81 Posted : Wednesday, February 09, 2011 6:32:22 AM

@ Tokyo, it is not black Africans. It is Kenyans. We had disputed polls in Zimbabwe and Ivory Coast. They didnt engage in the stupidity we saw here in Kenya. Fighting for democracy cannot be done by segregating one community as the enemy and thinking if you eliminate them you will get a better country. But that is what ODM did by whipping up anti Kikuyu sentiment since 2005.
Tokyo wrote:
Does it surprise when Egyptians/Tunisians are not fighting and hacking their neighbours depending on Ethnicity.??
Black Africans- we have a loooong way to go.

What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
ecstacy
#82 Posted : Wednesday, February 09, 2011 8:27:46 AM

If we choose to have a saintly discussion then at least lets get the facts right. This has nothing to do with Black Africans or Kenya specific! We obviously seem to have forgotten the only two tribes we should be discussing are the rich & poor. Until we understand the root cause of our problems in Kenya - ever growing gap between the rich & poor strongly - [exploited by politicians on an ignorant populace] ONLY THEN can we discuss leaders with solutions to this actual root problem!