125 Pages«<3839404142>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
Realtreaty
#781 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 9:31:34 PM

mpobiz
#782 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 11:15:40 PM

https://m.facebook.com/g...&id=775842585903164
Pray Pray
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Realtreaty
#783 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:41:58 AM

mpobiz wrote:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/686008321553258?view=permalink&id=775842585903164
Pray Pray

Sickamp; Sickamp; Sickamp; Sickamp; Sickamp; Sickamp; Silenced Silenced Silenced Silenced Silenced Silenced Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
Vote Raila @Your Own Risk
FRM2011
#784 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 12:33:56 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Pray Pray

The sad thing with this sort of propaganda is that it isn't original and is only preaching to the converted.

Its worth noting that even among the Jubilee bloggers, the kaleos are quiet on this one. Very telling.

Back to the maasai land issue, our people seem to have heard a different version from all the other Kenyans. Prof Ole Kiyiapi weighed in with his opinion. In a country where land is such a critical and sentimental resource, allowing young men to dispose off their ancestral land willy-nilly is a recipe for conflict.

Once the money runs out, the new owners will have it very rough with a community that feels dispossessed.

Governor Nkedianye has been preaching the same the last five years. Our land laws are specifically meant to prevent the same through the land control boards. In Kajiado, Kes. 5,000/= is all you need to get a land control board consent.

Back to the propaganda, how is this fear-mongering going to bring in the Kisii vote ? Kuria ? Luhya ?

I saw a whatsapp image of Dracula-Raila with teeth drenched in blood. And smiled because the script is so predictable.
Njung'e
#785 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 2:28:10 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Pray Pray

The sad thing with this sort of propaganda is that it isn't original and is only preaching to

Propaganda?. Raila did not utter those words or what do you mean?
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
mpobiz
#786 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 2:56:35 PM

Njung'e wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Pray Pray

The sad thing with this sort of propaganda is that it isn't original and is only preaching to

Now i hear leaflets warning all kyuks kaleos kisiis merus and kambas(they dont want to take chances) to vacate kajiado beffore the ellections. i hope this is propaganda too.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Njung'e
#787 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 3:08:29 PM

mpobiz wrote:
[quote=Njung'e][quote=FRM2011][quote=mpobiz]
Now i hear leaflets warning all kyuks kaleos kisiis merus and kambas(they dont want to take chances) to vacate kajiado beffore the ellections. i hope this is propaganda too.

Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray

Sad Sad
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
newfarer
#788 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 4:30:12 PM

Njung'e wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray

Sad Sad

this sounds like very cheap propaganda.cheap er than unga ya 90.hard to buy.

a very dangerous path we are taking
punda amecheka
murchr
#789 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 5:02:16 PM

newfarer wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray

Sad Sad

Whoever is doing this is taking cue from words uttered by a politician. Why stoop so low?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Muheani
#790 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 5:03:54 PM

newfarer wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray

Sad Sad

Someone needs to be told this is indeed a foul, smelly joke
Ngalaka
#791 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 5:34:03 PM

newfarer wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray

Sad Sad

PLO told off the Politician who started it all.
He also went further to protest that the same politician was out of order in intimidating and arm-twisting IEBC as they carry out their job.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Realtreaty
#792 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:39:47 PM

A new book to be Launched on Raila Conspiracy....What is good about it?
They are just trying to entice Raila just before GE for reasons he has never been president or why Kenyans will not still need him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmDwKnltkis
FRM2011
#793 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 7:53:26 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Pray Pray

Ooh come on !!!! The leaflets are such cheap propaganda. For the record I do live and have lived in Ongata rongai for the last 10 years. The people handling jubilee propaganda are getting thicker by the day.

I can't believe we are discussing whether this is propaganda or not. Raila told the maasai to stop selling their land. He went on to explain that once he takes over, he would address the poverty situation forcing them to sell land.

This is what media reported. Of course with the understandable exception of kameme fm.
Realtreaty
#794 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 8:03:48 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The Problem with Raila and the Odinga dynasty is they always want to unseat stronger Leaders than them. They end up getting frustrated.
Hopefully this will end after the last trial by Raila this coming August when he will decide to sit back and watch ODM go to the dogs after losing elections to Uhuruto.
ODM will break away from Nasa and reason MaDVD is still retaining his ANC as he well knows how stubborn Luos won't let him lead them.
WHo will take over from Raila is the big debate....they (Luos) will even ban Sultan from ever visiting Nyanza to lead them as they dig for their own.
After 8/8/2017 we will line the possible Luo leaders after Raila.
FRM2011
#795 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 8:16:51 PM

What Raila said in Kiajiado.

Verbatim - kiswahili

"Jamii ya masai wanauza shamba sababu ya ufukara, gharama ya maisha iko juu, sasa mtu anatoka huko kwao anakuja kununua shamba, msiuze shamba. NASA ikishukua usukani tutabadilisha hiyo. Serikali yetu itamaliza umaskini ili msilazimike kuuza."

English translation

Masai comuunity is selling land because of poverty. The cost of living is high people are coming from other places to come and buy your land. Do not sell to them. If NASA takes over leadership, we will change that. We will address poverty so you don't have to sell.

What Jubilants/kameme fm heard.

Raila odinga has asked non-locals to leave kajiado.
newfarer
#796 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 8:42:20 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Verbatim - kiswahili

"Jamii ya masai wanauza shamba sababu ya ufukara, gharama ya maisha iko juu, sasa mtu anatoka huko kwao anakuja kununua shamba, msiuze shamba. NASA ikishukua usukani tutabadilisha hiyo. Serikali yetu itamaliza umaskini ili msilazimike kuuza."

English translation

Masai comuunity is selling land because of poverty. The cost of living is high people are coming from other places to come and buy your land. Do not sell to them. If NASA takes over leadership, we will change that. We will address poverty so you don't have to sell.

if true,then what's inciting on this?
punda amecheka
mpobiz
#797 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 8:59:41 PM

Babus message is spreading like wild fire. From kitui to nyamira. Now they have known the kind of monster they have been supporting and they are coming back to jubilee in droves
FRM2011
#798 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 9:01:57 PM

newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Verbatim - kiswahili

English translation

if true,then what's inciting on this?

Check the clip online. Its available.
kivairu
#799 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 9:09:01 PM

#WisdomKE via Gitiye M'Akwalu Morris Line

HOW MEDIA HOUSES COVER RAILA

RAILA: I love Coca cola.

NATION HEADLINE: Raila declares war on Fanta

STANDARD HEADLINE: Will Sprite survive the new onslaught by Raila

STAR HEADLINE: Raila openly sabotaging Afya juice.

INORO TV: Raila calls for closure of Afya plant in Kenya

RAILA( in Kajiado): I call upon the maasai not to sell their land anyhow to capitalist speculators masquerading as investors at throw away prices.

NATION HEADLINE: Raila calls for eviction of non locals from Kajiado

STANDARD HEADLINE: Raila on spot for ethnic incitement in Kajiado

STAR HEADLINE: Tension in Kajiado following Raila's eviction goof

RAILA:My government will adopt an egalitarian development praxis that will seek to correct development imbalance in the country by adopting economic affirmative action for the marginalized regions of Kenya..

NATION HEADLINE: Raila to isolate Central once in power.

STANDARD HEADLINE: Raila blames kibaki for underdevelopment in Northeastern

Adapted from Sír Kimathi

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein.
gk
#800 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 9:19:32 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Verbatim - kiswahili

English translation

Tehehe.....what a bad joke, ati Masai sell land out of poverty!! Yenyewe economics ni ngumu!