wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
CONFIRMED: Ruto going to the Hague
extrablessed
#61 Posted : Friday, November 05, 2010 12:28:34 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
extrablessed wrote:
...RUTO SPILLS THE BEANS AND SAYS "I WONT BE CASTRATED ALONE WHILE IT WAS A GROUP STRATEGY...EVEN OUR AMERICAN CONSULTANT, DICK, MUST JOIN US!!!"

Are you saying ODM called for violence?

It could be mungiki, pnu, odm, odm-k, RV worriers, kaya bombo, etc ...

...may-be-they-did-may-be-they-didnt...only ocampo can tell us....

...Whats in public domain is that they called for "mass ACTION"... i.e People to ACT ENMASS....Not a few people to act but masses from all provinces until the "illegal" gova sees the light....whatever that action meant, only they can tell kenyans...Did they define the limit of these actions to their masses??? Again, we dont know...
Elder
#62 Posted : Friday, November 05, 2010 1:20:18 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
Robinhood wrote:
@Rasilio, FYI, other suspects are actively considering presenting themselves to Ocampo. None was considering such a move before WR did it..

Not so original on the global stage - some 2 Darfurians had already voluntarily presented themselves to MO.

It seems that a good number of Kenyans never read much on the going ons at ICC apart from the local happenings. That would explain why they were surprised by Ruto's move and think it a new strategy invented by him.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
bepari
#63 Posted : Friday, November 05, 2010 2:20:46 PM

I thought waki gave Ocampo a list of SUSPECTS, and only the court will prove whether any of them is guilty. what i dont get is why any of us would hit the roof because someone considers Ruto a hero.One of the causes of PEV is intolerance. I'm open to the possibility that Ruto could be innocent or guilty. we can disagree without being disagreeable.
if you aint livin on the edge,you are taking too much space....
Robinhood
#64 Posted : Friday, November 05, 2010 3:20:57 PM

@ Elder, I am fully aware of what the two Darfuri's did. But to be honest, I did not expect anyone among Kenya's lords of impunity to do this. The Kenyan politician is used to the ''mta do?'' attitude. There is a precedent internationally, but in Kenya??
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Njung'e
#65 Posted : Friday, November 05, 2010 11:58:02 PM

Hear Mutula now;....must be jumping up and down on his bed...lol

“For us to find out why Hon Ruto is buying tickets at his own expense and travelling in the winter – in very low temperatures, leaving a beautiful climate in Nairobi – we don’t have an interest,”
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.