wazua Mon, Jun 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
KDN JUST ANOTHER KENYAN ISP
redondo
#61 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2010 4:04:16 PM

@ lukandu. i have been following this thread and wondering when will we get some objective response from KDN. I am glad that finally someone has done it. Please see to it that this matter is resolved. secondly, i hope that this site will enable service providers appreciate that "word of mouth" is very powerful and use it positively
Kulchaz
#62 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2010 7:43:32 PM

@lukandu, remind your customer care staff that it it takes a looooong time to build a good reputation but that reputation can just be lost in a day due to their poor service! The customers is always right.
poundfoolish
#63 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2010 8:03:38 PM

Wazua.. who gave you permission to change topic headings.. !!1

though i do agree with moderation especially on matters tribal or religious. i dont see why you should meddle into topics.

What is next. editing our individual posts???

wewe wacha hiyo.. Shindwe!

there are so many other topics begging for not just moderation but deleting..andyou only picked this one..
was this the reason for Wazua.. to enable you edit topics...

i smell remnants of Nyayo era-ism
lukandu
#64 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:27:54 AM

@Redondo

We appreciate criticism, hopefully it can assist us better ourselves. We are always working towards overcoming any challenges coming our way. Most of the time (I hope)we get it right.This is an eye opener I can assure you

However if someone has a powerful tool such as this, we just hope they use it responsibly and by getting all facts right. We ill probably be in that google position for some time to come but am sure we dont deserve it. Not for me/Us to judge though.

@Alma.

I think it was a major mis understanding here. Please send me that ticket I follow up. For the 10 days it took to change something, was it because you wanted IP s (though not needed) to be changed? Because this would mean you should still have had service even with those IPs.

@Kulchaz
This has been taken in. Many are following this thread from within.
Please try 0205000000 and give us feedback.

@all we will take in any feedback and frustrations from you out there and work to improve your lives as well as ours. We build you achieve smile
AmHere
#65 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:39:18 AM

I could be wrong but I think @Alma's concern on the Tanzania IPs emanates from certain major ecommerce sites that can block and blacklist your transactions when there is a conflict between the location you indicated in your account profile and the location inferred by your IP address. It is a fraud prevention mechanism but can be frustrating as it can mean the difference between you accessing your cash or not thus crippling your business. But its probably not so let's wait for him to advise.
lukandu
#66 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:57:45 AM

@Amhere
Thanks.
Not sure about the ecommerce bit. An interesting angle of looking at though. The source of originating the IPs is Nairobi. The only reason the IP was reading TZ was coz thats where we had reversed them to. As a measure we are not using those IPs anymore until all proper changes have been carried out.
anfield
#67 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 7:49:53 AM

@alma
dude the ball is in your court.the next move is yours to make,ama its a checkmate and you do not even have a ticket number!

@wazua
if he cant liaise with the KDN fellow i.e prove that he is a KDN customer, i propose that alma be banned from this forum mpaka Moi arudi state house.
Pinket
#68 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 7:55:53 AM

@ Lukandu thanks so much for shedding light here. I have learnt alot from your comments and will be communicating with you for more details that I would like about KDN Products....That was elaborate and hope it answers someone's question....keep it up Lukandu!.....ONE OF THE KDN'S HAPPY AND SATISFIED CORPORATE CLIENT!
jaggernaut
#69 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 8:05:10 AM

Pinket wrote:
@ Lukandu thanks so much for shedding light here. I have learnt alot from your comments and will be communicating with you for more details that I would like about KDN Products....That was elaborate and hope it answers someone's question....keep it up Lukandu!.....ONE OF THE KDN'S HAPPY AND SATISFIED CORPORATE CLIENT!

hahaha. Now this is getting funny!
KulaRaha
#70 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 8:54:04 AM

anfield wrote:
@alma
dude the ball is in your court.the next move is yours to make,ama its a checkmate and you do not even have a ticket number!

@wazua
if he cant liaise with the KDN fellow i.e prove that he is a KDN customer, i propose that alma be banned from this forum mpaka Moi arudi state house.

while i defend alma's righ to state the situation, I also agree that if Lukandu advises there were no ticket numbers, a ban is in order.

(this does not in any way support wazua's draconian "moderation" system of editing posts)
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
anfield
#71 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:46:50 AM

@kulaRaha

may be we should also ban wazua coz he is not "sufficeintly philanthropic" in his 'moderation'.
alma
#72 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:17:16 AM

Thanks very much Lukandu for showing a face I have not seen with your company.

I have talked in the morning today with a customer care lady who showed a lot of concern about our situation. For a moment there I was relaxed but....let me not whine anymore.

I will take up the challenge by Lukando. I can assure you sir, that I have all the records you need to see that everything I have said here is true and to the letter.

Unlike some people here, I have a face here and in no hurry to destroy it.

About IP's

This was solved and I was given a Kenyan IP. Of course you have your own opinion on the legality or otherwise of such.

I on the other hand have first hand experience on internet security protocols on websites.

If you claim to be in one country and you logon from another country's IP, you will be banned. Especially with the ecommerce sites I deal with. I was even banned from my own site during this period before I realised I had a TZ IP.

If others are comfortable with this, thats fine. I on the other hand qas not and my issue was resolved.

As for Rankings

I am sorry, but this is the internet age.

Sending goons such as the Pinket here and Wazua changing the headlines is actually what raised the profile of this post.

I can have another post on Wazua to explain exactly how wazua admin is actually the cause of such high rankings. With a little nudging of course.

I do apologise if I hurt your company but I think this would have been resolved last Thursday when it was posted. I would have written a glowing report instead.

Wazuarans?

I will send the email in a bit. And no I still don't have access from KDN. I will report what happened.

Thanks all.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Pinket
#73 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:30:39 AM

alma wrote:
Thanks very much Lukandu for showing a face I have not seen with your company.

I have talked in the morning today with a customer care lady who showed a lot of concern about our situation. For a moment there I was relaxed but....let me not whine anymore.

I will take up the challenge by Lukando. I can assure you sir, that I have all the records you need to see that everything I have said here is true and to the letter.

Unlike some people here, I have a face here and in no hurry to destroy it.

About IP's

This was solved and I was given a Kenyan IP. Of course you have your own opinion on the legality or otherwise of such.

I on the other hand have first hand experience on internet security protocols on websites.

If you claim to be in one country and you logon from another country's IP, you will be banned. Especially with the ecommerce sites I deal with. I was even banned from my own site during this period before I realised I had a TZ IP.

If others are comfortable with this, thats fine. I on the other hand qas not and my issue was resolved.

As for Rankings

I am sorry, but this is the internet age.

Sending goons such as the Pinket here and Wazua changing the headlines is actually what raised the profile of this post.

I can have another post on Wazua to explain exactly how wazua admin is actually the cause of such high rankings. With a little nudging of course.

I do apologise if I hurt your company but I think this would have been resolved last Thursday when it was posted. I would have written a glowing report instead.

Wazuarans?

I will send the email in a bit. And no I still don't have access from KDN. I will report what happened.

Thanks all.

He he he he...I don blame you coz i cant understand your problem...Thanks for apologies you have made to KDN....As one of thier client (n therefore a shareholder) we appreciate finally!
blackthought
#74 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:32:19 AM

WAZUA...THE HOME OF FREE-("Moderated") SPEECH!!!

@Lukandu, finally a KDN employee who didn't just join the forum to Blast fellow users and is at least trying to follow up the situation. A Bonus for @Lukandu, @Zed i hope you have been taking notes on how to handle such issues. I hope its not too late to fix the situation though.

I think it all depends on alma, and if he/she thinks it would be ok to give KDN a second chance. Remember, emotions flared, words have been said, "key words" rankedLaughing out loudly, etc and it all depends on whether or not both parties can put this issue behind them...without any grudges of "tit-for-tat"..to rank @alma as the "Worst KDN client", or anything like that Laughing out loudly

BUT...we all know..."fool me once, shame on me..Fool me twice..." same goes to the good folk at wazua!!! style up people!!!!

Peace!
Pinket
#75 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:36:12 AM

anfield wrote:
@alma

@wazua

@ anfield come to think of it...may be this guy is just yapi yaping n he daent even have a ticket number...I also second ur second paragraph!...sweet alma 10-0!
lukandu
#76 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:41:14 AM

Thank s Alma for the response. As I said before @Amhere, if it had something to do with e commerce then I wouldnt comment as am no expert in that. I have learnt something though. Happy to hear your issue was resolved. Hope since then you are having a good experience with us. I await you email and will ensure you have your utilization logins

As for the rankings

Well...Am sure we shall prove ourselves otherwise... :). I just once again apologies for your experience. We promise to offer you better and thanks for staying with us

blackthought
#77 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:44:02 AM

@Pinket,Shame on you Please style up!!! i mean WTF?!!!! you don't even come across like you are a client (and if you are, i pity your employers)...you come across as a really bored KDN employee who instead of working spends their time dwelling on non-issues without bringing any substance to the table. Don't you have any friends to chat with on facebook? hmmmm?!!!!!

Grow Up!!!

PS: Once again @Lukandu, Kudos for being professional in trying to salvage the situation!!!Applause
Pinket
#78 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:57:47 AM

blackthought wrote:
@Pinket,Shame on you Please style up!!! i mean WTF?!!!! you don't even come across like you are a client (and if you are, i pity your employers)...you come across as a really bored KDN employee who instead of working spends their time dwelling on non-issues without bringing any substance to the table. Don't you have any friends to chat with on facebook? hmmmm?!!!!!

Grow Up!!!

PS: Once again @Lukandu, Kudos for being professional in trying to salvage the situation!!!Applause

Btn you n me who shud style up???I don facebook coz am not idle like you...again u shud "keep the pity" at ur wardrobe we need it not...THANKS GOD ATLEAST YOU'VE NOW REALISED U WERE WRONG n uve decided to shut the huge beak...anyway no offense ur forgiven i know were really frustrated if at all you had any KDN Service...Tihihihiiii...I FEEL YOU MAN!
wazua
#79 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 12:07:30 PM

Dear Members,

We're happy with the outcome of this thread as we believe it was of benefit to the community and all those who contributed; plus taught us all a thing or two.

Thank you for being a part of Wazua.